Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow looks like its run out of steam for this week, next week who knows.
Below 25,500 today.

This all a matter of perception. You see things your way and other people see things theirs. If you merely change the inputs a tad, you get a completely different view of what's going on and as you can see, it's clearly crapping out and shows absolutely no sign of a bounce. You'd be a loon to do anything else but sell:whistling

Canta, I think you've found the holy grail !

Thats the ftse's effort for the day.
Long slow drift down from here.
Short 7683 stop at 90

FTSE the dullest index known to mankind.
2.5 hours stuck at the same level.

Aksherly, I'm long from 7672 - strictly speaking, not a scalp in view of the pace.... but I think I see a stalagmite forming which might give me a few:rolleyes:

Aksherly, I'm long from 7672 - strictly speaking, not a scalp in view of the pace.... but I think I see a stalagmite forming which might give me a few:rolleyes:

-1 for me.
This is why I usually wait for the afternoon session. :sleep:

...and out at 86 - the dinosaurs hardly had time to evolve at all on that one.:p

S&P is dropping so that was probably a stop run on the ftse before the real fall.

I'm short again at 7694

Nice.

ftse up 22 points in 1 hour, call a doctor.

I feel it's now in rez ( I have 96 as fair hurdle) so I'm short from 93 now. Not expecting more than a handful on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
ftse dropping like a stone! Only it's Pip-style and falling upward.

Added another short 7714

S&P is dropping so that was probably a stop run on the ftse before the real fall.

I'm short again at 7694

The poor fools! They said I couldn't trade...but I showed them. Who's laughing now????

Damn I'm going to have to close my ftse position at +2, or I will not be able to live with the ignominy.
Its going to take at least 7 hours for her to move 8 points! :mad:

Damn I'm going to have to close my ftse position at +2, or I will not be able to live with the ignominy.
Its going to take at least 7 hours for her to move 8 points! :mad:

+2? You're a true genius and a beacon of hope for us all. If only I too could scale these heights....