Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

i don't care if you want to come here and make fun. of my trades. or any one elses

last hurrah the DOW

another spike to make everything ok

its all ok ;)

i'll add another K to my account, to cover margin and another SHORT thats how much BS this is

if i have to

Last edited:
i don't care if you want to come here and make fun. of my trades. or any one elses

Hmmmm very very rare I make fun of peoples trades pippo ! I literally couldn't give a fiddlers monkey about peoples trades, like I said, bit childish &.....ah you know !

I'm more into the psychology side myself, you do seem to struggle with this side if I'm brutally honest........buuuuuuut I'm not here to judge !

I've actually left you alone tbh pip, I feel a bit for you & I don't like to kick someone about for fun if I feel they don't deserve it.

I do like kicking arsehol@s around for fun though, that's actually great fun if I'm honest !

if you don't place a trade, its easy to kick "aresholes"

maybe i want to kick your ********, i cant because you never place a trade???

you never do it

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Pip you are not mentally equipped to deal with me....but Honestly, I do like you my American friend, one day you will see there are more sides to the triangle !

ah I've just seen you've pulled your post......

Anyway.... you are funny, genuinely make me laugh.

Good luck, tootle pip...pip

i'm not trying to mentally equipped to deal with anyone here, i'm trying to game the market and make money. what are YOU trying to do?

if you can help me, god bless you

dow is in free fall

who is buying the dow here???

who is selling the dow here???

thanks for the PM mate, like I said in my reply no need to worry, re read my pm reply to you, gotta a hot date with a little German fittie (no, not the Dax)

Good luck for tomorrow pippo & all :)

its all about the trade here, place one or don't.

i don't care place one contract, or ten.

we are trading here

Attachments

• Oh Eck.jpg
    Oh Eck.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 48
thanks for the PM mate, like I said in my reply no need to worry, re read my pm reply to you, gotta a hot date with a little German fittie (no, not the Dax)

Good luck for tomorrow pippo & all :)

you think you have it dicked, may be you do

dow is in free fall

who is buying the dow here???

who is selling the dow here???

What do you mean when you say the dow is in free fall? I generally use the term free fall when something is going DOWN but clearly the dow hasn't fallen in the last 5 days.

You do see this dont you?

Attachments

• dow.png
    dow.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 60
What do you mean when you say the dow is in free fall? I generally use the term free fall when something is going DOWN but clearly the dow hasn't fallen in the last 5 days.

did you buy here no. you'd announce it so loud today we'd here it thru next week

thats what i mean by free fall

did you buy here no. you'd announce it so loud today we'd here it thru next week

thats what i mean by free fall

Bad Jobs for People with High Functioning Autism or Asperger's Syndrome: Jobs that require high demands on short-term working memory

Future market trader -- Totally impossible

This all a matter of perception. You see things your way and other people see things theirs. If you merely change the inputs a tad, you get a completely different view of what's going on and as you can see, it's clearly crapping out and shows absolutely no sign of a bounce. You'd be a loon to do anything else but sell:whistling

Attachments

• dow_down.png
    dow_down.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 69
Regarding yesterday’s meeting between Donald Trump and Jean-Claude Juncker, the two leaders agreed to start negotiations immediately to reduce tariffs on goods such as medicines, chemicals and soy and completely eliminate tariffs on industrial products (excluding cars). This purpose is quite vague and sins for lack of detail but at least it demonstrates an intention. However, it is important to note that in May, too, the US and China reached a similar agreement before ending the talks in June. In short, more than an agreement, yesterday was celebrated an intention to reach an agreement. This intention has fragile foundations but may constitute a truce in that it was agreed to suspend the introduction of new tariffs while the negotiations last.