All Hell is about to break loose

I still think all hell is about to break loose. But as usual I am early. That has been my problem trading for 25 years. I always see thing early. We have already seen Brexit and next we will see Frexit.. After that can the Euro survive? My thought has always been that the European Union will collapse..... Sorry I have been early on the long term...

This might take some years to play out or it might be quick. Sorry I don't know which it will be but to answer your question then I would say know I don't feel silly because I am trying to wake people up.......

I disagree the Euro has proved resilient to each crisis this is just the beginning of rally so break will be to the upside as all hell breaks lose in US with twin deficits becoming the issue again. Long term price targets are 1.44 and 1.60.

I would agree that the lunatics are running the asylum here now as they have been in the Eurozone now for 30 years, but which one can the globalists break first?

I really like you and respect you OFX, but at some point things change and I am trying to find that point...

And as for you Postman, I did think we would see things moving faster but this is a slow motion train wreck... The globalists will go down kicking and screaming... I have studied forex and history a long time. History does not repeat but it often rhymes...

We will see where this ends up even if it takes longer than I thought it would.... I never said I knew everything or that I knew the future... I am just looking at the signs...

I have said before that the Euro is based on nothing and the USD is based on nothing either...

It looks like the globalists are desperate tonight to prop up the Euro... We will see where this goes...

I will just say it and might killed for saying this but we have forgotten God in all of this and he anchors us..

I love God and his son Jesus and I hope to spend eternity with them. Satan loves chaos and trying to get people to hate God.