All Hell is about to break loose

I just said that all He'll is going to break loose. I still believe it will at some point..

Let me just say that I believe all He'll will break loose within the next several month bit I posted this headline a little early... Sorry

Let me just say that I believe all He'll will break loose within the next several month bit I posted this headline a little early... Sorry
6 months ago you said in 'one month' (your opening post) when are you going to admit you are totally wrong and this market has years of bull run left in it?

I haven't looked at m7 charts today but I loose everything then I will be alright.
No you wont be alright you will have lost (future tense lose) everything and have wasted 6 months of trading opportunity.
Do you want to be right or do you want to make money? Because I think everyone else here wants to make money!

As usual I am very early. But I can say that the Euro is still garbage and the truth come eventually...

I think the correction should have played out in 2009, but the globalists insisted in pushing this massive snowball up that hill...

I am standing up for what is right and I just want 1 other person to stand for what is Right..?

I am standing up for what is right and I just want 1 other person to stand for what is Right..?
this-just-in-nobody-cares.jpg