All Hell is about to break loose

I think people do care. Most people want to make enough money to pay their bills and be happy...

Now with that being said..

If you are poor then please plant a garden for vegetables this year.

Food shortages are going to be bad this year.

All hell is about to break loose this year.......I was a few years early...

To all of the people that berated me for the last 3 years. Their is more to life than trading profits....... First is quality of life and you have to stay alive to enjoy that...

I have been planting fruit trees for the last 7years and have been canning that and have raised beds for vegetables and been canning and freezing those.. I will tell you also that I have been buying guns and ammo because I think things are going to get bad. I love evryone and I will help you if I can but please don't come on my private property with I'll intent.

And about the USD......How can you steal 50 trillion dollars from the working class and think nothing about it........ Go look at the FRED chart,

I think there will be both a push for self sufficiency if you have the land to grow food and a drive to reduce waste. Not before time in my opinion but it's normally situations like this that bring about change.

I think there will be both a push for self sufficiency if you have the land to grow food and a drive to reduce waste. Not before time in my opinion but it's normally situations like this that bring about change.
I don't think we are at armageddon just yet....

And you don't think a rapidly expanding population and no food to feed it is going to be an issue regardless of war?

Because the land is being built on or can't cope with the sheer number of mouths to feed. My father in law is a farmer and when he started his farm was responsible for feeding around 17 people. Now that number is well in excess of 100. He has no more land and the population continues to grow. The same goes all over the world. Less supply and more demand means prices go through the roof. That will happen in our lifetime.

Because the land is being built on or can't cope with the sheer number of mouths to feed. My father in law is a farmer and when he started his farm was responsible for feeding around 17 people. Now that number is well in excess of 100. He has no more land and the population continues to grow. The same goes all over the world. Less supply and more demand means prices go through the roof. That will happen in our lifetime.

Yes i can agree and the conditions are becoming harsh day by day and I am sure inflation too is becoming a plague.

Because Russia supplies 10 percent of the world's wheat and Ukraine exports another 20% of the world's grains. Also most fertilizer is made from natural gas. Do your homework...

Please provide for your families... You should have a good supply of water and 3 months of food at a minimum.

No one in the western world has experienced anything like this since the great depression but we are about to. Europe is going to be worse.

Bidan is crashing everything....LOL....

I never thought I would say this but I don't see Russia as the bad guy in this..
They drew a line in the sand and we have been crossing it for years... They went into Ukraine and have taken military targets. The US has gone into 15 countries in the last 70 years...we never had any sanctions...

We are the muscle for the new world order.......

I am ashamed...

I just want to feed my family and live in peace...

And to get back to trading...Saudi Arabia is going to start taking money for oil in the Chinese yaun.. if that happens then the US dollar will not be the world's reserve currency much longer.

And to get back to trading...Saudi Arabia is going to start taking money for oil in the Chinese yaun.. if that happens then the US dollar will not be the world's reserve currency much longer.
Another step towards China's economic dominance you'd think.

I can see there being 2 European Unions because the globalists will not admit defeat until they are forced to.

I will tell everyone now to please plant a garden and grow some food this year...

So guest 36985.... I should have responded to you 2 years ago, so now I am. Who pays you to troll me?

I would rather have something and not need it than need something and not have it.

I don't think Armageddon is coming but the great depression was a supercycle correction and this correction will a grand supercycle correction which is a bigger scale. Go read Elliottwave theory. Bob Prechter is a genius of our time. His big mistake was calling for this stock market top in 2001.

I am glad that we can talk and disagree. Please give me some info to change my mind. I hope I am wrong.

The Hunter Bidan laptop is finally coming out and the covid scam is coming out and the voting fraud here in the USA is coming out.

Europe fell to globalism and the the globalists were planning to roll out the Amero after they got the Euro, but that effort was unsuccessful. Look it up online...