All Hell is about to break loose

Now would be a good time to sell the GBP/JPY...

We just got a blowoff top I think. I just sold some.

The blowoff top is still going. I will sell some more after I get some confirmation of a reversal.

NCSWIC

Have you ever listened to Martin Luther King's I have dream speech... If you have not then please do. It is the real deal...

The globalists are panicking right now.

The globalists are panicking right now. They have bid the GBP/JPY up and it is pushing the snowball up the hill. I expect the GBP/JPY to go to about 1.63

They will will be the first currency sacrificed because they broke away from the European union...

The European Union will make it hard on the UK...

Last edited:
Looking stuff up online is the quikest way to get misinformation.....
And also the quickest way to find valid information if you know how to critically analyse information. Technology is moving too slowly for the growing population as it stands. If anything war, sadly, is the catalyst for more rapid change that might be beneficial. Global food shortages are a possibly a stark reality down the line.

I posted that it would be a good time to sell the GBP/JPY 2 days ago... Now would be a really good time to sell it...

The USD/CHF IS crashing as we speak... I love my country and I want my constitutional republic back but we may be past that now... Even Switzerland has caved in to the globalists... Our constitution was based on Switzerland's... They have always been a shining light to the world, until now...

It is sad to see the world going dark, but I will fight freedom until they kill me..
I will not surrender my children's and my grandchildren's God given rights. Come kill me for that if you want to..I love my family...

They tell us that if we question the lying media or the lying government the we are evil...This is insanity.

Tin foil is in the eye of the beholder...LOL. I was a few days early calling the pound yen blow off top, but look at the candles on the daily chart...LOL

Also, if you didn't know it, the Russian roubles went on the gold standard today.....Fiat currencies are f***ed...... I think I just said recently that all fiat currencies are crap and it is a race to the bottom... Please plant a garden and read history...... Even Soloman said there is nothing new under the sun and Benjamin Franklin said, if we cannot learn from history the we are doomed to repeat it.

We will see if they can push it up any further, but maybe here we go. Second waves suck people in thinking that it is going to be a continuation of the long term trend but it is always wrong.

I am expecting the GBP/JPY to go down first and I am trading that now.

I hope we are seeing the new world order disinigrating.... I am not too optimistic yet.

I hope everyone is trading right now.... It is crazy...

Pink Floyd Time is a great song with a great message to you youngins...LOL

This is when you make the money... I have been waiting 2 weeks for things to break, but I feel it is breaking now...This is the Asian market speaking, not the European market... They are always slightly behind..

Even though I got stopped out on the GBP/JPY last week,. I am selling it right now....The pound is the most janky currency on the planet...

Also, if you didn't know it, the Russian roubles went on the gold standard today.....Fiat currencies are f***ed...... I think I just said recently that all fiat currencies are crap and it is a race to the bottom... Please plant a garden and read history...... Even Soloman said there is nothing new under the sun and Benjamin Franklin said, if we cannot learn from history the we are doomed to repeat it.
https://www.kitco.com/news/2022-03-...s-it-restarts-official-bullion-purchases.html
Starting this week, the Russian central bank will pay a fixed price of 5,000 roubles ($52) per gram between March 28 and June 30, the bank said on Friday. This is below the current market value of around $68.
So, the Russian central bank will accept gold and pay out less than what the gold is worth. That sounds more like a gold "substandard." :)

The Russian rouble has gone back to the pre sanction levels already. What this means is the the Rouble is going to rise very fast.

Which means what I already said. FIAT CURRENCIES ARE F****D. Which means that the wef will never reach their goal of global domination and owning all private property on the planet.

If you think I am crazy then watch the last world economic forum where claus swab said that the average person would own nothing and be happy.

Financial experts don't know how much more gold and silver contracts are printed on paper than there are actual metals to fill those contracts. The estimates I read about are between 100 and 250 times paper compared to physical metal. That is scary.

Let's talk about Australia... They managed to take their guns 30 years ago and they were putting people in camps for COVID by force last year. Enough said.

Yeah but, lets talk about the US and how fkt things are with moron Biden and even bigger moron Harris. How the hell has the US come to this?

I think it was all planned by the globalists. . Unfortunately the U.S. has been the muscle for the globalists since after Reagan,,,....but I think the time is up...

Almost all of us just want to make enough money to live comfortably and spend time with our family.

How is this wrong?

Things are starting to break tonight... Good luck everyone.

I am trading bigger tonight. I have been losing money for the last two weeks but things are starting to break tonight.

When things break your way then you can do very well, but this is not my quote but it is true. Markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay funded. lol

I said before all fiat currencies are a race to the bottom but for full disclosure I am short GBP/JPY and USD/CHF. I think the USD and GBP are probably the weakest currencies right now. We will see how this goes. If I wake up tomorrow with a large profit then I will probably take it and wait for a good entry... I am a profit whore. I will take it wherever I can get it...

I don't know where trading will end up but please plant a garden for food this year.

I will say that the globalists will only give it up in fits of rage, so don't be scared.

The enemy of free people run the governments of the world right now, but they are fading fast to brave people. We will not bow down to men, we will only bow to God almighty.