All Hell is about to break loose

So back to trading... The Euro USD just broke down to a new low out of a triangle so I closed. My short Euro and I will wait and see what happens.

If you don't know then a triangle is either an ending pattern or a beginning pattern.

1616663218977.png

Think Euro strengthens to 1.1950 by mid-April. I expect ongoing consolidation till May then we could get a break.

I am actually long euro right now but will be short again soon and the next leg down will probably be quite large.

OFX..... As usual you are are a very intuitive and a great trader. Thanks for posting here. I am learning a lot from you. I am usually in too early.

And imagine that. There was another triangle on the 1 minute chart before the Euro went down for the last time short term...

I was looking at charts and thinking maybe as high as 1.200 because of a previous peak on the weekly charts...

Things don't look good for the euro/USD in two or three years if the Euro is around then. If we have Frexit then the Euro is done...

Triangles mean that people are confused. They don't know I w how to trade this.

I believe the Euro has done all it is going to do so I took my profit and have gone back short on the euro/usd. If it goes above 118.74 then it will go higher and I am wrong.

I believe the Euro has done all it is going to do so I took my profit and have gone back short on the euro/usd. If it goes above 118.74 then it will go higher and I am wrong.
So rather than all hell breaking lose as you suggested, everything seems to be moving in a very predictable and tradable way.
Dont you feel a bit silly given your thread title.