All Hell is about to break loose

The globalists propping up the Euro are desperate to keep it going. When I started this thread I never said it would be tomorrow.

When the crash happened in 07 then if the powers that be would have let the second leg of the correction happen then we would be in a real bull market by now, but they didn't and there is more pain coming. The more you push a snowball up the hill, the heavier it gets... And no it is not different this time.

And you Postman should not be so condescending because you don't know the future either.

All hell is breaking out but in the bond market not forex. Forex vols consolidating.

1616076858221.png

The globalists have blown the biggest everything bubble in history.... Where does it go from here?

I will say that it is not different this time. Everyone flocks to the USD when trouble comes. If they don't then dollar is dead.

If you don't know then China has been trying to kill the USD as the worlds reserve currency for a long time and they might succeed under Biden.

Current market theme is the rise in long end yields but forex took this in its stride. When they do taper cant see all hell breaking lose as they will do so by signalling to the market and then slow down the purchases.

I would love to have more knowledge of the bond market if you would give that here on this thread for everyone.

All hell broke out in the lira last night down 17% on the open.

A good follow for bonds @jsblokland

I would love to have more knowledge of the bond market if you would give that here on this thread for everyone.
You have access to the internet and by the look of it plenty of time on your hands. Teach yourself!
So many lazy ignorant people like yourself just want to sit back and let others tell them what to buy and when to sell. Go and do the work yourself and then you will get the reward, dont ride on other peoples back.

zerohedge @zerohedge
1m
All Hell Breaks Loose In Turkey: Stocks Halted, Overnight Lira Implied Rate Hits 10,000%

Postman... I work 6 days a week almost every week so I don't have a lot of extra time on my hands.

I have never taken one dollar from anyone or the government... I have always worked for everything I have and I am not politically correct so I will just say that you are presumptuous assign.