Aldersgate Trading..

ironsjack

Just had a call after applying for a Trainee Forex Trader. A woman explained where they are based and after stating that (from my CV) i am not degree educated (applied to go this year) they can offer me to train and take various exams "recognised by all investment banks, trading companies". She said some of it will be funded but you will have pay.

Is there actual opportunity here? or is it a scam? I have to email if any one wishes to see it.

From "aldersgate trading" and through the "london academy of trading".

Thanks

Just had a call after applying for a Trainee Forex Trader. A woman explained where they are based and after stating that (from my CV) i am not degree educated (applied to go this year) they can offer me to train and take various exams "recognised by all investment banks, trading companies". She said some of it will be funded but you will have to pay

Is there actual opportunity here? or is it a scam? I have to email if any one wishes to see it.

Thanks

BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ????????(n)

Thats not much of a trainee position.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just had a call after applying for a Trainee Forex Trader. A woman explained where they are based and after stating that (from my CV) i am not degree educated (applied to go this year) they can offer me to train and take various exams "recognised by all investment banks, trading companies". She said some of it will be funded but you will have pay.

Thanks

First I think you should understand that anyone can get 'selected', these guys just use this as a trick to make you think that you've actually achieved something. All they are doing is flogging training courses. The chances of you actually becoming a successful trader are close to zero. The people involved in this company were previously involved with London Global Investments, it looks like LGI has now disappeared.

Selection to these places is normally very easy. All you need is for your credit card payment to clear :)

As pboyles "The people involved in this company were previously involved with London Global Investments, it looks like LGI has now disappeared." Now disappeared so don't think it is an opportunity for you.

This is what i got, its £6400 for a 6month course, what i dont understand is if you pass the course they give you a trading fund at the end of it with 70% profits, but this can range from £1000 to £500K. London Academy of Trading Established in 2010, i have requested contacts for some students, graduates from their programme and people currently trading for them so i can get testimonials......no reply yet.

Some people never learn. Why do they claim to have been established in 2010 when Companies House records show Aldersgate Trading was incorporated in January 2012? Same crap as last time, tell a bunch of lies, get caught out, look like a bunch of fools.

Check it for yourself.

WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information

Does seem shady but I visited the offices that looked alright.pboyles where did u learn to trade?

Does seem shady but I visited the offices that looked alright.pboyles where did u learn to trade?

I suppose someone has told you I work for one of their competitors. Let me be 100% clear, do not pay this company or ANY other competitor or similar company for training. The chances of success are about zero as has recently been reported.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have completed this so called trainee position which is just a course and out of all the students I have met in all the classes nobody has made a profit and have been dropped. The techniques are purely technical nothing more than what you get free on the net. This company promises you everything to take your money. PLEASE if anyone is considering this SCAM DO NOT DO IT!! There is no future and progression with London Academy of Trading formally London Global Investments now Aldersgate trading.

I think these companies cross a line when they sell this as a job. I think that is very deceptive. They might as well promise you a salary of £1 million a year if you're profitable as there's no chance you'll be profitable after such a short training course.

hahahahahh pretty obvious who has written the blogs, huh humm london stone, by reading the reviews... anyway, guys do your reasearch... personally i would try and find a friend who can teach you for free.. i would say it is pointless to teach yourself. i tried and failed, but aksed my mate who is an ex trader who gave me some useful pointers. pboyles, you still wasting your time on here?

maybe pboyles runs the blog ?!

Although pboyles works for Amplify Trading :)

It was obviously a joke - although you do work for Amplify Trading right?