Junior Trader-Leading Prop Firm

Looking of Individual and corporate willing to invest in intraday Equity trading in NYSE and Nasdaq, competitive rate in the market for further details please send me your name and contact no to [email protected]

Cheers
Robin John
+917871157053

I am interested in this position, although i does not have a good experience in trading. however that only 3 words i can say i love trading, so my desire to being a successful professional trader is definitely huge. So how do i proceed ,and may i know the company profile?
Thank you

I am keen to speak to junior (very little experience - internship maximum.) professionals who are keen to forge a career in the financial trading world. You will be degree educated, from a red brick university. I want to speak to dynamic, switched on energetic candidates who excel in doing something they enjoy. Financial trading experience is not necessary, a demonstatable interest in the markets would be beneficial.
Requirements:
Degree educated
serious career interest in the financial markets

Msg me with your CV/details.

Regards,

Search.

Dear Search,

I have just read your post and very very keen on this role. I have just got an unconditional offer from a Top 5 University in UK with a major in Financial Computing.

I am on this forum every day and trying to get a chance to work for a company as intern or trainee trader, which for me, as a non-experienced candidate, will definitely fuel my future in financial industry as a career trader. Any type of position you can offer me I will be interested (even just a tea boy), I am just so interesting in trading therefore I am learning things about financial trading every minute; I personally take this a very good opportunity for me to get started in my dreaming career.

Would you mind to let me know your email therefore I can send you my CV?

Genuine thanks.

Sincerely yours,

Kash

Last edited: