Junior Trader-Leading Prop Firm

Search100

I am keen to speak to junior (very little experience - internship maximum.) professionals who are keen to forge a career in the financial trading world. You will be degree educated, from a red brick university. I want to speak to dynamic, switched on energetic candidates who excel in doing something they enjoy. Financial trading experience is not necessary, a demonstatable interest in the markets would be beneficial.
Requirements:
Degree educated
serious career interest in the financial markets

Msg me with your CV/details.

Regards,

Search.

brief details of what the role would entail would be helpful. I.e. is it trading / sales / other, and is it for a reputable firm or is this basically a cold calling job?

A detailed understanding of option pricing theory (or the ability to learn it quickly and efficiently) and capacity to operate under significant pressure are essential.
It is a trading job, I am looking for someone young, bright, ambitios, no or little financial experience - raw talent. It is a reputable firm, what is your background gammer?

definitely too old and cranky for your programme. Always worked for reputable firms. Mostly they were still reputable when I left them (one or two of the banks I'm not so sure about though) ;)

Sounds like your gonna need MSc in Financial Maths as a min then if you want the detailed options pricing model (I'm assuming we're not just talking Black & Scholes here)

The degree does not need to be specific, being able to demonstrate application and success in a field - I.E sports or extracurricular activity is beneficial.
I am not looking for quantitative geniuses or maths experts, I am looking for bright, raw talent. someone with an edge, who has a desire to suceed in trading.

London, we are not the company I am recruiting for the role, what is your current situation. pm me and I will give you my E-mail address so you can send me your CV.

Regards,

Search.

Hi search100

Are you still looking?

How can I send you my CV?

I am a 27 yr old grad... looking for a career start in trading.

Ketan

Are you still looking for potential candidates? I am a consultant to the financial services industry and am keen to become a trader. A ecent graduate who has personal spread-betting experience.

Please send me your email address as I would be keen to forward my CV.

Search100: I just joined this forum and came across your post.
Although I'm not from a red brick university (there are none in The Netherlands) I am about to finish my masters in finance and I wouldn't mind talking to you.

Hi Search,

I’m currently in my final year at the University of Leicester, studying BSc Banking & Finance. I came across your post and was wondering if you’re still looking to hire?

I’m very keen to get into the trading world and have a great interest in financial derivatives. I’m currently studying option theory (Black-Scholes, binomial trees etc) and trading strategies at university, and have traded indices on my own personal account.

I’ve always had an interest in the financial markets and trading in particular, and have tried to broaden my knowledge of technical analysis by studying candlestick theory, dow theory, fibonacci numbers and retracements and the use of moving averages.

Are you still looking to hire someone for the role?

BizzNuzzBoy.

brian, i dont want to be a downer and all.... but do you really think its a great idea to post your personal details up like that in a public forum?

your full name, address, phone number and email address...

Just wondering, why do so many ask for a "Red Brick" Uni? Funny how some say RB and add poly's that are in the top 10...

No red brick for me, got in one, come out within 2 weeks as its all about getting as many people into a room as possible and giving little or no 1-2-1 support.

Went to a poly, small class size, 1-2-1 when you wanted, could always find your teacher and get time out of them, and got a top degree...

I am keen to speak to junior (very little experience - internship maximum.) professionals who are keen to forge a career in the financial trading world. You will be degree educated, from a red brick university. I want to speak to dynamic, switched on energetic candidates who excel in doing something they enjoy. Financial trading experience is not necessary, a demonstatable interest in the markets would be beneficial.
Requirements:
Degree educated

Regards,

Search.

Requirements:
Degree educated

Regards,

Search.

If I have a good track record, is it useful?