Aldersgate Trading..

the problem with this site is too many people come under aliases and are really companies and slate other firms!! and the stupid reader at home believes him and does not do business with the firm.. i think it is ridiculous.. whether pboyles has affiliations with another firm i dont know, but if he has, or works there, he must not do anything else all day apart for write on this sh1tty site.. eric i dont know if you are affiliated, but looking through your posts you could well be. anyone can look through posts you have written so feel free..

this site is absolute b0llox to all you newbies.. i know someone who joined a firm because pboyles never bad mouthed them and got seriously burnt.. guys do your own research, if all these guys knew as much as they claim they do, trust me, they would not be sat on a forum all day.. they would be employed!

this site is absolute b0llox to all you newbies.. i know someone who joined a firm because pboyles never bad mouthed them and got seriously burnt.. guys do your own research, if all these guys knew as much as they claim they do, trust me, they would not be sat on a forum all day.. they would be employed!

Ive said many times that you shouldn't get involved with any 'pay to train' company. Even the ones that make a genuine effort to train you have horrendously low success rates. Just because I havnt mentioned a particular company doesn't mean I'm recommending them. Like I said don't get involved with ANY of them. I dont know how I could make that any clearer.

the problem with this site is too many people come under aliases and are really companies and slate other firms!! and the stupid reader at home believes him and does not do business with the firm.. i think it is ridiculous.. whether pboyles has affiliations with another firm i dont know, but if he has, or works there, he must not do anything else all day apart for write on this sh1tty site.. eric i dont know if you are affiliated, but looking through your posts you could well be. anyone can look through posts you have written so feel free..

Which firm was that?

hahaha dont play stupid.. probably work out by reading your posts, plus i am not here to badmouth anyone, so i wont mention names! so Pboyles, or Peter? what do you actually do for a living. As you cant be a trader, as when the markets are moving, you are sitting here writing your sh1t. Cant be a lawyer, although i think you may be good at the research aspect, because they will not let you on trade2win all day.. so what do you actually do, and why should everyone listen to your opinions so much. I know you have your little merry troop of followers, who want to be you, but dont have the brain capacity to do so..

when i started out trading about 4 years ago, i did join a firm and learnt how to trade. now although it did cost me, i am happy now as i dont think i would be a trader if i never learnt. i think whoever says learn from the net is speaking crap. you cannot learn from the net! i agree to some respect, that if you can dont pay for training. what i mean is, that if you have a friend who is a trader who can teach you, but i think mentoring is essential. Now just some advice, when you pay a firm, whatever they say, dont expect to be come a millionaire within year 1. but work hard at it, and you will become more and more consistent over time. to make millions you need alot of money behind you. you will not do it playing $1 on eur/usd

hang on a minute... didnt beenscammed just write a post.. i wonder where it has gone? maybe someone on this site never liked what he said!

Ive said many times that you shouldn't get involved with any 'pay to train' company. Even the ones that make a genuine effort to train you have horrendously low success rates. Just because I havnt mentioned a particular company doesn't mean I'm recommending them. Like I said don't get involved with ANY of them. I dont know how I could make that any clearer.

pboyles, unfortunately, you may have just been caught out :(...you made posts commending and promoting Amplify Trading ONLY on their thread, whilst bashing the reputations of others.

Quoting directly from you example 1:

"Youll have a much better chance of making money with Amp than you will spending the rest of your days trying out the latest nonsense systems posted here or on forexfactory though."

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/57216-amplify-trading-my-journey-13.html#post796800

Quoting directly from you example 2:

"No offence but no, you couldnt have learnt it here, and I say that having been on this site, and many others, since 2006. If you could you'd all be making good profits rather than wondering if Amplify was worth the money. There is some great stuff here but also some absolute nonsense and you've no way of knowing the difference, only answer is to go with the professionals."

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/57216-amplify-trading-my-journey-9.html#post789818

Whilst I really am a fan and commend the efforts you make and the work you do helping people remain aware of unscrupulous and unethical training companies, you have to admit, your background lets you down.:cry:

Here in Jan 2009 you mention that you had been trading for 3 years previously,

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...-make-stable-income-trading-6.html#post638750

The post above in example 2 made about how another poster couldn't have learnt what they did at Amplify was made in June of the same year. So that means if you did train at Amplify Trading you already had 3.5 years experience, this suggests that either:

a) The fact that you now openly say you don't work for any company must mean you failed at Amplify Trading even though you had a previous 3.5 years experience, suggesting that their training is not very good. (This is somewhat likely as apparently since then you have been actively fighting against ALL training establishments including Amplify Trading).

or

b) You are and have always been an Amplify Trading trader or employee and have actively been trying to ruin the reputation of rival trading companies. This unfortunately massively tarnishes the reputation of yourself and Amplify Trading due to the large amounts of miss information and bashing of other companies you have been doing for the last 3 years.

As I mentioned, I hope none of this is true, but it does deserve and explanation.

pboyles, unfortunately, you may have just been caught out :(...you made posts commending and promoting Amplify Trading ONLY on their thread, whilst bashing the reputations of others.

Quoting directly from you example 1:

"Youll have a much better chance of making money with Amp than you will spending the rest of your days trying out the latest nonsense systems posted here or on forexfactory though."

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/57216-amplify-trading-my-journey-13.html#post796800

Quoting directly from you example 2:

"No offence but no, you couldnt have learnt it here, and I say that having been on this site, and many others, since 2006. If you could you'd all be making good profits rather than wondering if Amplify was worth the money. There is some great stuff here but also some absolute nonsense and you've no way of knowing the difference, only answer is to go with the professionals."

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/57216-amplify-trading-my-journey-9.html#post789818

Whilst I really am a fan and commend the efforts you make and the work you do helping people remain aware of unscrupulous and unethical training companies, you have to admit, your background lets you down.:cry:

Here in Jan 2009 you mention that you had been trading for 3 years previously,

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...-make-stable-income-trading-6.html#post638750

The post above in example 2 made about how another poster couldn't have learnt what they did at Amplify was made in June of the same year. So that means if you did train at Amplify Trading you already had 3.5 years experience, this suggests that either:

a) The fact that you now openly say you don't work for any company must mean you failed at Amplify Trading even though you had a previous 3.5 years experience, suggesting that their training is not very good. (This is somewhat likely as apparently since then you have been actively fighting against ALL training establishments including Amplify Trading).

or

b) You are and have always been an Amplify Trading trader or employee and have actively been trying to ruin the reputation of rival trading companies. This unfortunately massively tarnishes the reputation of yourself and Amplify Trading due to the large amounts of miss information and bashing of other companies you have been doing for the last 3 years.

As I mentioned, I hope none of this is true, but it does deserve and explanation.

I was at Amplify for 3 or 4 months a few years ago. If you did I proper search you'd know I've said this several times before. I left and have since changed my mind and come to the conclusion that this and every other program is a total waste of time and money. There are companies that offer these courses that are total scams that will run off with your money, there are others that will at least try. However the bottom line is that none of them are going to make you successful and I'd say to anyone not to pay Amplify or any other company for training. In fact I've said that several times here before.

And by the way I stand by my comments about trying to trade using systems that people have posted here and on forexfactory.

So Amplify Trading couldn't teach somebody with 3.5 years previous experience?
:eek:

I'd also like you to point out a single piece of 'misinformation' I have posted about these companies. Go ahead and show me one example. I said there were problems with Gtex and they disappeared, I said all was not right with London Global and what happened them? What about City Financial Traders, i exposed their fake testimonials and now they're gone, same with Learn Express. The list goes on, show me one company that I was wrong about. If Amplify were using fake testimonials or false claims I'd have told you, however they're smart enough not to have done that.

Why don't you actively bash Amplify Trading on their own thread though?

You seem to bash all others lots! I would have thought that if Amplify Trading were the ones that failed to teach you, scam you from your money and waste your time, your anger would be directed at them?

You seem to bash all others lots! I would have thought that if Amplify Trading were the ones that failed to teach you, scam you from your money and waste your time, your anger would be directed at them?

Here's why, there is no evidence of false marketing, fake testimonials, links to scammers, bankruptcies etc. Look at Baghdady for instance and look at all that he been dug up about him. There are plenty of other companies out there that I havnt commented on because there is no proof that they are doing anything illegal or dishonest (they could well be but I'm dealing in proof and not unsubstantiated allegations)

oh has pboyles got an affiliation to amplify??? club, well done on your posts, make sense.. pboyles.. i rest my case..