Aldersgate Trading..

damn... that was an interesting read..... im still unsure of what to make of it all...

Can I have your autograph? :clap:

Still "making money out of thin air" ?

Attachments

• DAN_3803.jpg
    DAN_3803.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 321
damn... that was an interesting read..... im still unsure of what to make of it all...

The fact that you can read it all and "still unsure what to make of it" suggests that you are just about perfect for them.

Go hand them your thousands, enjoy.

The fact that you can read it all and "still unsure what to make of it" suggests that you are just about perfect for them.

Go hand them your thousands, enjoy.

no thanks, im just not to bothered about it to be honest... but regardless, im not going to hand anyone anything... its a learning curve, which i am going to learn myself...

I'd like to add that anything to do with London Global Investments, Aldersgate Trading or the London Academy of Trading should be shut down.

It's a scam, run by nasty scam artists. I wouldn't trust these guys to dispose of my excrement.

Stay clear of any names linked to these businesses: James Clements, Natasha Page, Zain Khan and John Devonshire. I believe they once did/or still operate from Tower Bridge Business Centre.

Just a heads up to save you from kissing goodbye to your cash and morality.

Harry.

No they couldn't, nor will the rest of them.

How much did you pay for your training? You said you left after 3 to 4 months, was this because the training was finished? or you lost all the money? or did you realise they are wasting your time?

I'd like to add that anything to do with London
Global Investments, Aldersgate Trading or the London Academy of Trading should be shut down.

It's a scam, run by nasty scam artists. I wouldn't trust these guys to dispose of my excrement.

Stay clear of any names linked to these businesses: James Clements, Natasha Page, Zain Khan and John Devonshire. I believe they once did/or still operate from Tower Bridge Business Centre.

Just a heads up to save you from kissing goodbye to your cash and morality.

Harry.

Having been on the course offered by the then call "London Global Investments" and wasted my money! I can clearly say without a shadow of a doubt that it was and is now under the so called name "Aldersgate Trading" a huge scam.

Thankfully I am now a successful stockbroker in the lovely, upper crust part of London; Piccadilly . So, as dear Harry above says stay well clear of John Devonshire, Natasha Page, and Zain Kahn. James Clements that hideous second rate degenerate has since left after the "name change" Unfortunately the two other poorly educated and without any doubt incompetent and frankly a waste of air, Natasha Page and her "boyfriend" (yes! they are a couple) John Devonshire are still there!! Never in my twenty five years have i ever met suck thick people!

It is a real shame that Paddy Osborn is stuck there. He is a trader and technical analyst of the first rate. I know deep down he is laughing that these stupid fools who run this scheme.

So please stay clear of Aldergate Trading and this useless degenerate people who, of a person of my blood had to deal with with much regret! However, i think i have had the last laugh!

Forgive me for the use of my pseudonym, the snobbery and please do not ask where i am currently employed.

"Adam"

Right, I have had an offer from them to join their training course.

I asked about the promise of a job with them after, and she did say that she would want me to stay with them. I've visited their offices, and it all seems legit.

However, reading online and from talking to my friend in the city, he said I can learn all of this myself (forex).

I'm completely new to this sector, just need some real advice as quite frankly, I'm not in a position to spend thousands on a course which could lead to nothing.

Also, Savi Trading want me too. They have an even worse rep on here?!

Right, I have had an offer from them to join their training course.

I asked about the promise of a job with them after, and she did say that she would want me to stay with them. I've visited their offices, and it all seems legit.

However, reading online and from talking to my friend in the city, he said I can learn all of this myself (forex).

I'm completely new to this sector, just need some real advice as quite frankly, I'm not in a position to spend thousands on a course which could lead to nothing.

Also, Savi Trading want me too. They have an even worse rep on here?!

None of them want you, they want your money. Virtually everyone in this industry is out to rip you off. Never pay for training, especially if it comes with the promise of a job, that is just cheap marketing.

Savi do indeed have a terrible reputation, partly due to using fake photos to claim they were supporting orphans in Nepal.

I've e-mailed both companies that I've had offers for, asking them to guarantee jobs, when can they fire me, getting as much info as I can.

I've questioned Savi on ALL parts of the company, including their college?

Just waiting for a response now..

I've e-mailed both companies that I've had offers for, asking them to guarantee jobs, when can they fire me, getting as much info as I can.

I've questioned Savi on ALL parts of the company, including their college?

Just waiting for a response now..

Youre not going to get a job, forget about it. Youre going to pay thousands for a training course and then they're going to say you can 'work' for them if you pay them desk fees every month. There are a lot of these schemes on the go and they're all a waste of money.

I don't tend to take the comments of someone who has only made one post seriously, sorry. More experienced posters, I'll take seriously.

Like I said you will be wasting your money paying any of these companies. You wont get a job out of it. Didn't it occur to you that it was all rather easy to get these 'offers'?

All these companies are the same, forget about this whole idea, its only going to waste your time and money.

Well, they do like to stalk me, that's for sure!

I e-mailed both Natasha of Aldersgate, and Wema of Savi Trading asking them questions about dubious bits, nothing too obvious..

Natasha had seen that I had been on this forum, and didn't even answer my question properly.

Wema, has yet to reply.

I'll take this as a 'this is a giant scam, don't do it' scenario. Shame, I gave them a chance & they ****ed up royally. Savi already have a bad rep in the city, according to a few good city trader friends, so this won't help them at all.

Wouldn't help either company if my life depended on it now. Scum.

Well, they do like to stalk me, that's for sure!

I e-mailed both Natasha of Aldersgate, and Wema of Savi Trading asking them questions about dubious bits, nothing too obvious..

Natasha had seen that I had been on this forum, and didn't even answer my question properly.

Wema, has yet to reply.

I'll take this as a 'this is a giant scam, don't do it' scenario. Shame, I gave them a chance & they ****ed up royally. Savi already have a bad rep in the city, according to a few good city trader friends, so this won't help them at all.

Wouldn't help either company if my life depended on it now. Scum.

This type of 'offer' can generally be divided into three categories. Firstly you have companies that advertise this sort of thing, collect fees from a few people and then disappear, what you might call thieves. Secondly you have companies that lie about their own history and qualifications but will gladly take your money and provide useless training and then try to sell you advanced courses when you inevitably don't make it. Thirdly there are companies that make a somewhat honest effort to train you but have an appalling success rate (which they never tell you about).

Stay well clear of them all.