Aldersgate Trading..

Aldersgate Investment Management Group LLP is a privately owned group of companies encompassing financial investment management, financial trading activities and industry leading financial academic training making it a truly unique organisation and differentiating it from its peer group.

Industry leading IT solutions and continued infrastructure investment combined with a strong management team and some of the most skilled and innovative individuals serve as the cornerstone of the groups continued success.

Aldersgate Investment Management Group LLP is a privately owned group of companies encompassing financial investment management, financial trading activities and industry leading financial academic training making it a truly unique organisation and differentiating it from its peer group.

Industry leading IT solutions and continued infrastructure investment combined with a strong management team and some of the most skilled and innovative individuals serve as the cornerstone of the groups continued success.

Yet after trying to get me to join their course, they just suddenly stop contacting me after they find out I asked for advice from people..

Yeah, great company, my ass.

This type of 'offer' can generally be divided into three categories. Firstly you have companies that advertise this sort of thing, collect fees from a few people and then disappear, what you might call thieves. Secondly you have companies that lie about their own history and qualifications but will gladly take your money and provide useless training and then try to sell you advanced courses when you inevitably don't make it. Thirdly there are companies that make a somewhat honest effort to train you but have an appalling success rate (which they never tell you about).

Stay well clear of them all.

They both won't reply to my e-mails so I can't get an honest answer from them. I do have their phone numbers though..

Well you got an honest answer from us, stay well clear.

I want an honest answer from them. I've got their number, they should be expecting a call. I know where their offices are, so they can expect a visit too.

Just thought after both replied, I should say something.

Savi Trading, while maybe not liked on here, are liked by me. They answered every question I've asked, so I can't fault them.

Aldersgate Trading & Natasha Page however? Rude, patronising and quite possibly the worst experience I've had. She knows I post here, so I know you're reading this..

Wouldn't touch them if you paid me. Job agencies have warned me to stay away from scams like these.

So glad I didn't waste my money on her. Although, Natasha, if you could send me £20 I had to spend for the tube & lunch on that day, that'd be nice of you.