+3.68% - PLUG
+3.08% - SEDG
+3.06% - REGI
+2.79% - MRNA
+1.92% - RUN
+1.51% - NKE
+1.19% - SHW

Decent Day on the bull.

Nice to see some renewables perform well.

Gratitude List
Childhood memories

1st Christmas - 1st Birthday - 1st Tooth - 1st Bike - 1st day of school - 1st Halloween - 1st Easter

Neat to have some little ones to relive some cool memories. Lots of 1sts with the little guys.

Anyways you guys take care.

Talk to you all tomorrow

trenchbuys

Established member
728 13
Good Afternoon Folks!

Day 196 = Big Down
-2.24%

A New Day
Total +45.45%

Big Gainers
+2.03% - NVDA
+1.72% - AMZN
+1.57% - JPM
+1.34% - AAPL
+1.12% - GOOG
+1.05% - INTC
+0.91% - BAC
+0.82% - MSFT

Gratitude List
Favorite Sports

Football - Soccer - Basketball - Baseball - Hockey - Golf - Chess - Poker - Pickle Ball - Corn Hole - Fishing - Kayaking - Cycling - Rollerblading - Euchre - Spades - Wakeboarding - Skiing - Hiking

Love to stay active!

Hope we can bring back the green graphs.

Everyone take care.

Tomorrow is Friday!

trenchbuys

Established member
728 13
Happy Friday Folks!

Day 197 = Decent Gain
+0.77%

A New Day
Total +46.22%

Big Gainers
+3.46% - BLDP
+3.00% - REGI
+2.23% - AZN
+2.08% - ENPH
+2.07% - PLUG
+1.92% - AAPL
+1.92% - MA
+1.91% - TSLA
+1.83% - MRNA
+1.39% - NFLX
+1.34% - MSFT
+1.30% - ADBE
+1.23% - NVDA
+1.21% - GLPG
+1.21% - INTC

Gratitude List for today
My Neice Edith who is 1 yesterday - Neice Sylvia who is 3 today - Nephew Maxwell who turns 1 tomorrow - Neice Margot who is 5 - Cheers to Family tonight

Take good care

trenchbuys

Established member
728 13
Good Afternoon!

Friday
Day 198 = Tiny up
+0.15%

Monday
Day 199 = Down Day
-1.35%

Tuesday
Day 200 = Small Gain
+0.39%

A New Day
Total +45.41%

Big Gainers from Tuesday
+8.60% - TSLA
+7.40% - MRNA
+3.09% - NVDA
+2.43% - AAPL
+2.37% - SEDG
+1.88% - EBAY
+1.74% - ADBE
+1.47% - DTE
+1.46% - ATVI
+1.24% - SPWR
+1.18% - GLPG
+1.01% - MSFT

Been busy at the optometrist & dentist the past few days.

Tuesday brought us a huge day for Moderna & Tesla. Nvidia posted a big solid gain again as well.

Gratitude List
Our vision - 20/20 eye sight with corrective lenses - A new pair of specs - Being able to see again - Folks in healthcare working hard for the people - Thank You!

Everyone have a great week.

Take good care

trenchbuys

Established member
728 13
Good Morning!

Day 201 = Small Down
-0.60%

A New Day
Total +44.81%

Big Gainers
+6.89% - MRNA
+3.83% - REGI
+2.78% - GLPG
+1.42% - BAC
+1.32% - AZN
+1.06% - DIS
+1.03% - ALL
+0.90% - LOW

Gratitude List
To be in good health - Covid free - Supporting the Vaccinations - Wearing Masks - Social Distancing

The Covid is still very real. People are passing away when they could have taken the vaccines. Very frustrating time for us all. We should all spread the word to get vaccinated. 25% vaccination percent in Michigan is just way to low. I was shocked to hear such a low number.

If you haven't been vaccinated yet, what are you waiting for? Please sign up & get yourself in to be treated. It can save your life. Also save the life of many others who are at risk.

We have all these great companies who have developed safe medicine for us to take. Now it's our part as people to take the medicine so we dont get sick & so we dont pass the virus around. Please help spread the word to people to get in to take the vaccine.

Very depressing to hear such low numbers of people coming in for vaccinations when covid cases are coming in at a startling rate again.

Let's try to help each other through this crisis.

That's it for me.

Stay Safe

Take good care

trenchbuys

Established member
728 13
Hey Folks.

Really sad day yesterday. Hard to say goodbye to Prince Philip. Married for 73 years I do believe. Quite remarkable life he lived. He will be missed dearly by many.

When my grandparents passed it was a really difficult time to go through. I now try to live my life how they would of wanted me to. Remember all the great memories of them & cherish the time I did get to spend with them.

Let's all take a moment to appreciate life, friends & family. Show great thanks for everything we do have. Life is a gift. We could all reflect on just how precious people truly are.

I choose to celebrate my loved ones lives. Living life to the fullest is awesome. That's how I believe our grandparents would want us all to live.

Each day is a gift. Every day an opportunity to enjoy life here on planet earth. As hard as it may be to let go & say goodbye, we will all say goodbye at the end of are journey. We should make the most out of the time we do spend here on planet earth.

Well still a very sad day.

May we all hope to live long, happy, healthy & full lives like the Great Prince Philip.

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

trenchbuys

Established member
728 13
Good Afternoon

Got to catch up a bit.

Last Thursday

Day 202 = Down Day
-1.21%

A New Day
Total +43.60%

Big Gainers
+5.63% - NVDA
+2.50% - EBAY
+2.47% - ADBE
+2.16% - MA
+1.99% - AZN
+1.94% - V
+1.87% - AAPL
+1.86% - XEL
+1.85% - DLTR
+1.85% - GOOG
+1.70% - NFLX
+1.55% - COST
+1.53% - MSFT
+1.51% - LOW
+1.38% - AMZN
+1.29% - INTC
+1.21% - TMUS
+1.16% - PFE
+1.13% - ATVI
+1.07% - NKE
+0.97% - ALL

Bad day for our renewables.

Most other stocks performed well tho.

Fridays results were much better.

Day 203 = Big Gain
+1.76%

A New Day
Total +45.36%

We have hope.

Hope to get back to our great Success posts.

Gratitude List

Loving the little things.

Family BBQs - Dog walks in the park - A Sunday afternoon cruise - Saturday morning golf outing - Enjoying a game of euchre with some close friends

That's it for me.

Everyone be well & stay safe.

Take Care

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock