$10,000/month | How to make it real – revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate.

Really wonder what his agenda was.

:D:D:D
a grand experiment perhaps, market research as to how many would be interested in a website of trading goodies, it was a lot of effort to set up just to give away a pdf :confused: oh well, perhaps yokiro will be kind enough to answer my pm :)

I may choose you.

this is such long post. guess everyone dreams of getting rich quick.

I am a newbie as well and has some other stock/option trading experience. as I know, every system should require not only method/high prob, also discpline/risk control. I would love to look at your system to see how those elements play out should you choose me of course.

thx
Acton

this is such long post. guess everyone dreams of getting rich quick.

I am a newbie as well and has some other stock/option trading experience. as I know, every system should require not only method/high prob, also discpline/risk control. I would love to look at your system to see how those elements play out should you choose me of course.

thx
Acton

Are you actually reading any of the following posts?

If you want to see the system for FREE type in Making Money Trading into the search box above.

Yokiro has asked for the thread to be closed as he has already chosen the members he wished to help. I agree, as the thread is still attracting a trickle of postings. The diversion at the end was amusing though (y)

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.