T2W recently - wallstreet1928 banned & littleangel1982 thread

We don't know what Francis is selling do we though?

He may be selling trading hats with "WS1928" on them, in which case he's not competing...

I'm off to get some WS1928 logos for my underpants.

We don't know what Francis is selling do we though?

He may be selling trading hats with "WS1928" on them, in which case he's not competing...

I'm off to get some WS1928 logos for my underpants.

thats the best bit.... what am i selling new_trader because i sure as hell don't know?

competition for what? the worst trader ever?

So what if anyone posts trades? I can guarantee bottom dollar (no pun), even publishing trades on here, whoevers trading account will be absolutely nothing like the calls posted/claimed on this forum.

This is from the "other" thread in a post to me.

How much more can be expected from anyone if they are posting trades as littleangel is posting now?

I suggest that, by asking her to post account and trading details, that is a bit too much. I would not do that. For you, or anyone else.

That, IMO, is an attempt to make your own knowledge of trading impressive to lurking readers.

This poster is doing much more than WS did in the years he had that thread. You, really, are trying to crucify her, for some reason and I don't know why.

Split

It's pretty easy to game the system with what LittleAngel is doing.

For example, you can post your trade entry a few minutes after the 'trade' or 10/20 ticks into the 'trade'. That puts you onside on a fictional trade. Once you have that edge, then you can make yourself look really good.

A statement would show this isn't happening.

There's a lot of very naive people on T2W and there are a lot of very sceptical people here. The naive people don't like the sceptical people and the sceptical people scratch their heads at the naive people.

Perhaps little angel is a WS student who trades all markets, doesn't have a trading platform (hence freestockcharts on occasion) and is awake 24 hours a day. On the other hand, perhaps not.

DT

comes back to the http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting/141336-not-much-action-t2w.html#post1750026
thread(s) - if you haven't read it - read from post 1 and hare nails it every time.

unfortunately for us they can type on their fischer price keyboard.

re what DT has just said....

example 1 - http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting/141336-not-much-action-t2w-9.html#post1754030

example 2 - http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w...ned-littleangel1982-thread-4.html#post1757510

this ones escaped from the sunshine bus.

dolts above.
dolts below.

until i double post that is.

There's slight problem with the logic in your signature

If you double post, you'll still have a dolt above your first post, and if the thread continues, a dolt after your second post. (unless your posts are adjacent to content provided by one of very small minority of people here who actually have a clue, and the chances of that happening are about as great as being struck by lightening on consecutive days)

You'd actually have to triple post to ensure the post in the middle was surounded by decent content !, and the first and last of the 3 posts would only be assured decent content either below or above respectively (but at least thats better than it being surrounded by posts from dunces).

There's slight problem with the logic in your signature

If you double post, you'll still have a dolt above your first post, and if the thread continues, a dolt after your second post. (unless your posts are adjacent to content provided by one of very small minority of people here who actually have a clue, and the chances of that happening are about as great as being struck by lightening on consecutive days)

You'd actually have to triple post to ensure the post in the middle was surounded by decent content !, and the first and last of the 3 posts would only be assured decent content either below or above respectively (but at least thats better than it being surrounded by posts from dunces).

Well he'd have to delete the signature in the second post, because otherwise it would say dolts below, but there would at that time be no posts below, and perhaps nobody would ever post below or the thread would be locked so the statement would be false.

But it doesn't work anyway, since any post that isn't the opening post has a good chance of having dolts above, it doesn't say dolts directly above, they could be anywhere previous in the thread, so again the logic doesn't work, even if he double posts there will still be dolts above.

All in all, it doesn't really work. It's a logically flawed signature.

Well he'd have to delete the signature in the second post, because otherwise it would say dolts below.....

Yes of course, hung by his own petard, if he triple posted, the posts above and below would be from himself !

Even the management of T2W would struggle to come up with something so dysfunctional !

With that kind of flawed logic, lets hope he's not an automated sytem designer :LOL:

Yes of course, hung by his own petard, if he triple posted, the posts above and below would be from himself !

Even the management of T2W would struggle to come up with something so dysfunctional !

With that kind of flawed logic, lets hope he's not an automated sytem designer :LOL:

At this point, I have to admit I am totally confused as to wtf this is all about now.