FTSE 100 - Live trades as part of an exercise

I gave you a lot of rope, despite the evidence, in the interests of the "exercise" and although the evidence points to these being calls rather than trades you did at least stick to it despite the bad start.

:clap:

preferentialist vendoring dealingses agains

What I would kindly like to request is

2. a seperate thread that only I can post on to post my live trades in real time and only I can update

why not open a private members thread
you can then choose who can post on it or read your posts

except barjon of course
the all seeing eye
:LOL:

ok, littleangel, with that and your previous series of posts (deleted) you have now completely exposed yourself as wallstreet hiding up your skirts. I gave you a lot of rope, despite the evidence, in the interests of the "exercise" and although the evidence points to these being calls rather than trades you did at least stick to it despite the bad start.

I will leave you to make a final comment before you depart.

jon

How much rope will you give him next week when he comes back under another name?

Personally I think this thread should be deleted. Not only is it sh*t (see σ) but it was created by a banded member to push his rip-off wares. To increase the hit rate he pretended to be a woman and lied about his age... something that is taken very seriously in this age of growing online sex offences. He also covertly attempted to instigate a religious flame war by way of satirical expressions of Islam, something which I find highly offensive.

To even keep this thread on the boards speakes volumes about T2W attitude. I had a thread deleted last night because it served no purpose but to congratulate contributors for an entertaining few days. Should I just start ripping people off instead of calling idiots out on their tripe? Will that ensure my threads remain?

Faithfully,

Sco

Personally I think this thread should be deleted. Not only is it sh*t (see σ) but it was created by a banded member to push his rip-off wares. To increase the hit rate he pretended to be a woman and lied about his age... something that is taken very seriously in this age of growing online sex offences. He also covertly attempted to instigate a religious flame war by way of satirical expressions of Islam, something which I find highly offensive.

To even keep this thread on the boards speakes volumes about T2W attitude. I had a thread deleted last night because it served no purpose but to congratulate contributors for an entertaining few days. Should I just start ripping people off instead of calling idiots out on their tripe? Will that ensure my threads remain?

Faithfully,

Sco

all about dem clicks innit

i have to say i did point out at the very beginning that it was clearly WS.

shows how very few students he actually has if he has begun to impersonate them

Stop trying to to impress us, mate. That proves nothing. You could have got that extract from anywhere. I can't see any date, or anything.

What happens here is that this is a kind of pecking order, but instead of pecking down, the little ones peck up to something bigger and better, but can't always reach.

I believe that realtime trading is very difficult to get right. Littleangel has tried it for three days and can't keep it up. Very few of us can. Lord Flasheart seems to be doing well. There has to be a lot of goodwill and belief in what is posted and that, without doubt, is obviously lacking on this site.

If this is aimed at me... Check the prices of the etfs... You will see they are yesterdays..... Its a daily statement on ib.

Tbh if i was out to impress i would have slapped on a few zeros..

Btw just noticed the ban. In all fairness to barjon

"Told you so..."

So now what do we do for entertainment?

Should I just start ripping people off instead of calling idiots out on their tripe? Will that ensure my threads remain?

If it creates traffic, then yes of course it will.

I suspect this is a rhetorical question, you've been around long enough to know the the score.

The interesting thing is how much more can they actually dumb down content before losing all credability, and hitting the point where even the most inexperienced new member figures out that they'd be better off reading womens realm for trading advice ? Surely we cant be too far away from that point.

If it creates traffic, then yes of course it will.

I suspect this is a rhetorical question, you've been around long enough to know the the score.

The interesting thing is how much more can they actually dumb down content before losing all credability, and hitting the point where even the most inexperienced new member figures out that they'd be better off reading womens realm for trading advice ? Surely we cant be too far away from that point.

Closer than one might think:whistling