FTSE 100 - Live trades as part of an exercise

The fact is that there is a Rat Pack on T2W. The "Lultzers". Some choke on their own venom but there is, always, someone new.

:eek:

Don't be mean, Split.

Some like Teh Lulz, some like Teh Tradeings but can't we all just get along? This thread was a shambles anyway!

look, the way I see it is there are 3 groups of people on trade 2 win.

1) vendors
2) people who are spreadbetting in their spare time, who follow journals and each others systems (mostly using benign technical analysis), each waiting for the moment when they can quit their job and trade from a laptop on their sofa watching 'allo 'allo re-runs.
3) people who have been around the block a bit, realise that a forum for trading is about applicable as unicycle lessons are to DT's young lady friend, and come here to shoot the breeze and for teh lulz.

IMO there are too many of group 2), they spoil it for the rest of us.

wow, for someone who has been a member for all but one day - i wonder who you are. i'll take it on trust that you haven't been here before :)

John, how come I don't get banned for posting profanities? Am I a member of the protected "in" crowd now?

I have been:

Dashriprock
Brocklanders
JerryWesterby
AlecLeamas
teddymundy

but only one at a time. I haven't, on the other hand, been posting here for nearly 9 years having not learned a f*cking thing.

good effort on the multi-nics. I should coco.

and great lulz today for between trades.:LOL:

My last 2 trades for this week are going to be swing trades

I am long ftse 5636 , sl 5536 , tgt = 5736

i am long nasdaq 2345 , sl 2305 , tgt 2385

I will update my results on friday night

I am now going to enjoy friday and get some rest

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has been respectful and understanding.

I come in peace and I will go in peace

I have whizzed through this whole thread and there was a lot of unjustified criticism here, what counts is the bottom line.

her ftse long hit target and exceeded of + 100 , and her nasdaq long hit target and exceeded of 40+

so she finished with a grand total of + 150 points in here exercise.

For a new student learning with a mentor, this is very impressive. I would like to know who this person is who is teaching her ?

A new student to break even is a big achievement , let alone making + 150 points after taking so many trades.

credit should be given whrre its due

Its a shame she has been banned