Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

"Until you are honest enough to give a stright answer to simple question such as how many pips do you earn if you close 3 lots at + 40 and 2 lots at +60 your returns are meaningless"

At a quid a point/pip, £240?

If I was forced to specify returns in units as arbitary as pips I'd argue its 48 pips. You traded 5 positions at a quid a pip.
48 pips * 5 positions *£1 per pip = £240.

I have seen vendors from the more disreputable end of the spectrum claim 240 pips which is clearly nonsense.

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

If I was forced to specify returns in units as arbitary as pips I'd argue its 48 pips. You traded 5 positions at a quid a pip.
48 pips * 5 positions *£1 per pip = £240.

I have seen vendors from the more disreputable end of the spectrum claim 240 pips which is clearly nonsense.

From a SB perspective, I'd have it as 2 seperate postions so would treat each one as a trade in it's own right [assumption here being that full position is £5/point - to WS's point about averaging in - so 1 trade @ £3/point and 1 at £2/point].

Question remains though: How would WS treat it?

From a SB perspective, I'd have it as 2 seperate postions so would treat each one as a trade in it's own right [assumption here being that full position is £5/point - to WS's point about averaging in - so 1 trade @ £3/point and 1 at £2/point].

I assumed you'd got to £240 as you said £1 a point meaning a total of 240 points profit.

As long as his losses are worked out in the same way then there's no problem but I suspect this is why we aren't getting a simple one number answer to a basic question.

I dont really think we'll get an answer, any self respecting vendor has studied the history of this particular means of deception in enough detail to know exactly what questions are coming next :LOL:

At least Barjon fully understands and has given him the t2w moderators seal of approval (even though in reality he said the complete opposite !)

I assumed you'd got to £240 as you said £1 a point meaning a total of 240 points profit.

As long as his losses are worked out in the same way then there's no problem but I suspect this is why we aren't getting a simple one number answer to a basic question.

If it had been at £2/point then £480 but still 40 points on one trade and 60 on the other so, from my perspective, depends if I'm counting points or £. I'd show this as a total of 48 points averaged over the 2 trades based on a full postion of £5/point. Which is what The Hare said too. Good the aninmals all agree :)

I do losses the same - if it was 3 @ 40 and 2 @ 60 losses above, then -£240 @ £1/point.

This is all just deceptive marketing by some guy that has managed to fool a few gullible people into believing him. When the awkward questions started he disappeared for a few days suspending Mr Squirrels subscription. Then he returned but delayed more awkward questions with stories of sick children, pulled teeth and sore hands. Then we had the abuse phase, threatening to put people in hospital closely followed by the victim phase 'you're a racist and I'm going to report you'.

I confidently predict that in due course we will hear from several people who have 'invested' money with him. You know what the outcome of that will be.

This is all just deceptive marketing by some guy that has managed to fool a few gullible people into believing him..

You are just a hater :LOL:

You where equally sceptical about that secret box smuggled out of nazi germany. Well thank heavens I ignored you, I was lucky to get one of the last few available, and now I'm making 10,000 points a day with only 5 minutes work just as they said I would :LOL:

I think the term "deceptive marketing" is probably whats known as a tautology

You are just a hater :LOL:

You where equally sceptical about that secret box smuggled out of nazi germany. Well thank heavens I ignored you, I was lucky to get one of the last few available, and now I'm making 10,000 points a day with only 5 minutes work just as they said I would :LOL:

I think the term "deceptive marketing" is probably whats known as a tautology

10,000 points a day? You must be world trading champion 2011 with results like that. I recommend you 'give something back' to your community just like the Flying Trader hero. What about starting a shelter for all those cats you have in Malta? Either that or buy a few new busses.

Tortoise ......considering you only have 8 posts and have joined on Dec 2011, your profile alone arouses suspicion let alone the crap that is spewing from your mouth.

I am honoured that you are spending tim eon my blog considering there are so many better things to do on a friday night .........you must have lots of friends?? lol

anyway thats enough fun ..........

I'm off to football with my friends ...hahah!!

What about starting a shelter for all those cats you have in Malta? Either that or buy a few new busses.

I regularly stick a few euro in the collection tin at the cat village in St Julians (usually when drunk, and will probably be doing so again tonight) :LOL:

Sadly the old buses have recently been replaced with new Chinese made buses ! if they can just get them to operate to a timetable, and double the number in operation the job would be a good un.

Attachments

• malta-Cat-Village.JPG
    malta-Cat-Village.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 295

Tortoise ......considering you only have 8 posts and have joined on Dec 2011, your profile alone arouses suspicion let alone the crap that is spewing from your mouth.

I am honoured that you are spending tim eon my blog considering there are so many better things to do on a friday night .........you must have lots of friends?? lol

anyway thats enough fun ..........

I'm off to football with my friends ...hahah!!

Wallstreet

I'm sure the Great Brother Leader would sympathise with you. Who can forget his inspiring words when faced with similar criticism. I shall paraphrase the King of Kings words for your benefit.

'“Those bunch of rats and cats they have been paid to disfigure and tarnish the reputation of our fantastic thread.”

I regularly stick a few euro in the collection tin at the cat village in St Julians (usually when drunk, and will probably be doing so again tonight) :LOL:

Sadly the old buses have recently been replaced with new Chinese made buses ! if they can just get them to operate to a timetable, and double the number in operation the job would be a good un.

Is that Tom, Dick and Harry from that small street near Spinola Bay (the one that smells of cat urine)?

Is that Tom, Dick and Harry from that small street near Spinola Bay (the one that smells of cat urine)?

That the one. I'm meeting friends in a restaurant just around the corner from there tonight, so will pop some spare change in the box.

Stick a third of a fiver in for me.

Will do, and luckily, Ive still got a part of that hypothetical short that I didnt call earlier still running so I might chuck in a can of cat food too. :)

wallstreet ive finshed watching that programe on trading , damn the world of hedge funding is cut throat world. that old man cracked me up, so did that lady that kept crying only if she could keep her emtions in check she could have made up :clap:

yes indeed my friend , psychology plays a big part in becoming a successful trader.

I was lucky to spend a lot of time with William Robinson, an expert on trading psychology

Good morning folks

Its going to be a busy day today I have cricket nets @ 1pm , then I have invited 15 of my friends around for a meal.

I have Lamb Biryani on the menu

OK now lets do some analysis on the markets as that is what this thread was designed to do ....help/teach people to decipher the markets !!

The sign of a good trader are ;

1. His results for the week and whether or not he is profitable . I have exceeded + 500 points this week , even my independent reviewers have either + 100 or + 300 points = profit. A profit is a profit regardless of how many points you make. Even if my haters dont believe my points count, let them take 1/5th = +100 of my points, let them take 1/10 = + 50 of my points. The one important thing they cant deny is that I was profitable for the week

A professional trader in London has a daily target of + 20 a day , +100 for the week ..........so even if you take 1/10 of +520 points i made for the week = + 50 which isnt bad.

I will never get my just due as a trader so from now on discount my points to 1/10 and I will still be profitable ...........

2. His ability to read the markets and provide comprehensive analysis, his ability to identify the fundamental and technical arguments in the market. So judge me according to my knoweldge, according to my ability to analyse a market.

SO here we go ................I will cover all the important variables and provide my analysis and forecast for the week ahead with important levels and areas to watch

You see, what people dont understand on here is its not about the money ???

I went past the concept of money ages ago, money is only for novice traders/beginners or those struggling in this game.

For the professionals its just another day in the office ....they have no fear , they are like lions !! Hence there supreme confidence , let them do s many reviews as they want !!they can take on the world because they know at the end of the day and the end of the week there trading account will talk

Its Not About the Money (Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps) - YouTube

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.