Trading the DAX

How about doing this on all live call traders

Lets get down to exact time and exact price and 5 pip stops in advance etc etc

Now - let me see - who else is doing this on FX ??????????

The peolpe that are doing it are not posting ,thats the thing .I read some post last night ,said something like traders that win dont talk about it and traders that talk about it dont win... just about sums you up

No its not LIVE...In the example I posted of this morning If you had posted earlier after taking the trade it would be live.mot ages after ,when in profit
You bought @25 so you got in a between around 8:47- 8:59
Im sure a professional blogger and one that types fast( I cant remember exactly your wpm rate) could have posted in that time frame to say you entered

As you know

I deliberately do NOT post all my Live calls - and you know the reasons

Now - if you are understanding the method - using a 1 min LR chart and time windows along with INTERIM S& R'S and TLs - you dont need my calls - please try it

I am just posting my example chart on EJ for US session this afternoon - and I am sure you can spot my calls and how I do it in advance - as the chart is my real guide - so with good PA reading - LR's TW's TL's Levels - its all possible

Please give it a go

F

As you know

Now - if you are understanding the method - using a 1 min LR chart and time windows along with INTERIM S& R'S and TLs - you dont need my calls - please try it

I am just posting my example chart on EJ for US session this afternoon - and I am sure you can spot my calls and how I do it in advance - as the chart is my real guide - so with good PA reading - LR's TW's TL's Levels - its all possible

Please give it a go

F
Yes I do know ,HMRC have an undercover agent spying on this site targeting you...1 min charts are to slow ,I prefer 59 second tick charts myself ..and as for understanding how you trade ,I have seen the charts you post and it would take a team of NSA codebreakers to decipher it

As you know

Please give it a go

F
Don't tell us what we need or that we should "spot" it from your rules ourselves, we have our own rules and style to go by. All we're asking is for you to say:

"Just entered long at xxxx, stop at -10"

...and then 20 mins later say:

"Collecting now at +24"

It's not hard.

The peolpe that are doing it are not posting ,thats the thing .I read some post last night ,said something like traders that win dont talk about it and traders that talk about it dont win... just about sums you up

I dont think i would be posting my method if I knew i needed it another 5 or 10 yrs etc

But I retire in under 2 yrs now - so the fact that intraday trading is fairly boring - and the fact that so many other traders will not share their methods - its great to share a winning method - that is so complex - no newbie can take it on for at least a year or two - they just will not have the knowledge / experience / skill set

Also my ego is only half the size of my talents - so I just don't belief all this about all these hidden quiet FX intraday traders making money day in day out - remembers its maybe less than 5 per 100 who can do it ongoing - and who has the time and money available to really be able to spend years and years getting to a really high level. - not many

Anyway good luck to all FX intraday traders for 2015 - for sure - its not easy and its not simple - in fact simple methods give 50/50 results and simple returns

Regards

F

I dont think i would be posting my method if I knew i needed it another 5 or 10 yrs etc

But I retire in under 2 yrs now - so the fact that intraday trading is fairly boring - and the fact that so many other traders will not share their methods - its great to share a winning method - that is so complex - no newbie can take it on for at least a year or two - they just will not have the knowledge / experience / skill set

Also my ego is only half the size of my talents - so I just don't belief all this about all these hidden quiet FX intraday traders making money day in day out - remembers its maybe less than 5 per 100 who can do it ongoing - and who has the time and money available to really be able to spend years and years getting to a really high level. - not many

Anyway good luck to all FX intraday traders for 2015 - for sure - its not easy and its not simple - in fact simple methods give 50/50 results and simple returns

Regards

F

why not

Dax trading

I've often thought that a DAX trading thread would be an interesting project. The trouble is, as with all threads on T2W, it seems to degenerate into a slanging match. Posting trade entries and stops is interesting in the moment, but its not very helpful. This is not a "live trade room" Why is it that there are 101 "live trade rooms" for the US e-minis, but virtually nothing in the UK. Yet there are legions of spreadbetters here, looking for guidance. The trouble is, most of the time in day trading, there is nothing to do, so we get bored.
The question is, where do we go from here. After 2 spectacular days, we have had a couple of quiet days, with MLK day and now waiting for the "state of the union address" and it looks like a "doji" today. My bet is, based on the disparity between US markets being down, and the Dax being 'UP' at all time highs, we'll see more up side as the US markets head north.

Attachments

• Germany 30 March.png
    Germany 30 March.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 214
Hi datav,
. . .The trouble is, as with all threads on T2W, it seems to degenerate into a slanging match.
Not all threads datav!!!
;)

GER30M3_21.01.15.png

. . .The question is, where do we go from here. After 2 spectacular days, we have had a couple of quiet days, with MLK day and now waiting for the "state of the union address" and it looks like a "doji" today. My bet is, based on the disparity between US markets being down, and the Dax being 'UP' at all time highs, we'll see more up side as the US markets head north.
I've marked my 'line in the sand' on the attached chart re. the Dax.
Tim.

Waiting for ECB press conference at 1:30 before trading, but upside looks promising. Nice move on crude this morning

Evolution of the Dax

Since 26 Jan 2015 on Europe someone can count a wave 4 in a,b,c or a,b,c,d,e but I dont count it like that so I continue to favor 10600 Dax before last leg up to 11250 . So I stay aside and hope for last puke to buy again

dax trading

Since 26 Jan 2015 on Europe someone can count a wave 4 in a,b,c or a,b,c,d,e but I dont count it like that so I continue to favor 10600 Dax before last leg up to 11250 . So I stay aside and hope for last puke to buy again

On jan fdax made a low of 10540!!, perhaps you are long now??(y)

Break out?

Dax makes beautiful move straight out of the gate this morning. "Must get up earlier" We could be heading for a decent breakout of the US markets this afternoon, so "buy the dips" Got half the move, holdng a long, stop at 12030, below R2

Attachments

• Germany 30 CFD.png
    Germany 30 CFD.png
    37 KB · Views: 212