Trading the DAX

the only thread makig genuine live calls where one posts there position after making a trade (as opposed to giving levels for possible trades which can be wriggled out of if they don't work! ;))is in this thread:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures.html

Metrader and Dinos are probably the best traders on the forum. Both haven't posted much in a good few weeks though, so the thread is abit dead on the 'live calls' at the moment, it has to be said.
Jessie_trader is almost single handedly keeping the tradition of 'live calls' alive at the moment!

What a joke lol

Remember myattitude complained about this thread by Dinos - ROFL

its been 5 months and not one blooming call made on it by OP - not one right or wrong

And Lexcorp thinks he is amongst top - part time traders - :LOL:

The only proper Live call in advance - full time FX trader with tight stops and know targets is ME

Its a shame everybody does not like it - but thats the FACTS

Good Trading

F

Can I make a live call that is not a live call but I believe is a live call because I need it?

Not sure why I need it but the urge is strong....

What a joke lol

Remember myattitude complained about this thread by Dinos - ROFL

its been 5 months and not one blooming call made on it by OP - not one right or wrong

And Lexcorp thinks he is amongst top - part time traders - :LOL:

The only proper Live call in advance - full time FX trader with tight stops and know targets is ME

Its a shame everybody does not like it - but thats the FACTS

Can you explain to me and everybody here on this thread or in fact T2W, what you base your assumption that are am a part time trader on, and provide evidence to back up that claim[/I][/B]

F

Geez, your are certainly one obnoxious git.

I'm humbled by Lexcorp personal view, its nothing I seek or desire, like many on the thread, we have systems that suit our style of trading and make it work for us, nothing more.

I[I]f you are to make a statement about somebody, its makes sense to have the facts to hand before making any comments.

Can you explain to me and everybody here on this thread or in fact T2W, what you base your assumption that are am a part time trader on, and provide evidence to back up that claim
[/
[/I]

Stop giving us the damn runaround, this thread has been 5 months old and not ONE SINGLE trade call has been made...

Sorry if your dissappointed I didn't take the thread forward, what I was proposing was already being covered in the LIVE CALLS thread, and I didn't want to duplicate issues and make things difficult.

Any analysis I do will be on the there, any live call I make will be on there , they are PA based, and loaded onto T2W within 15 seconds of the trade, with targets for stops and limits, all very clear, concise and no fuzzy edges.

Regards

Sorry if your dissappointed I didn't take the thread forward, what I was proposing was already being covered in the LIVE CALLS thread, and I didn't want to duplicate issues and make things difficult.

Any analysis I do will be on the there, any live call I make will be on there , they are PA based, and loaded onto T2W within 15 seconds of the trade, with targets for stops and limits, all very clear, concise and no fuzzy edges.

Regards

Thanks for your answer, and I'm sorry too if I was a bit sharp, I was fed up with duff threads by that point.

I've found the live calls thread and may even take part in it myself (although I'm no expert), I'd be interested to see your live calls too since you seem to have a positive reputation on here.

You have made expressed an assumption about me in quite definitive language on the DAX thread.

I would like you to view my comments, before making assumptions you need to hard fact based evidence, as you know nothing about me what so ever, can you explain yourself and make a public apology.

Geez, your are certainly one obnoxious git.

I'm humbled by Lexcorp personal view, its nothing I seek or desire, like many on the thread, we have systems that suit our style of trading and make it work for us, nothing more.

I[I]f you are to make a statement about somebody, its makes sense to have the facts to hand before making any comments.

Can you explain to me and everybody here on this thread or in fact T2W, what you base your assumption that are am a part time trader on, and provide evidence to back up that claim
[/
[/I]

Hi Dinos

OK - so you want me to make a public apology after you have the audacity to call me an - quote - "obnoxious git "

Are you living in the real world mate ????

I have not made one rude bad comment about you - and then you say I have used definitive language on this DAX thread about you - ie YOU ARE PART TIME ??

FACTS ARE FACTS

You said it yourself in your own write up on this Forum - ie - your personal profile -
http://www.trade2win.com/articles/1926-member-profile-dinos

Your comment - you still own a business - run by a management team and you devote 5 days a month to it.

Ok - if you are a smart **** - then you will say - only weekends - when I cannot trade and so I do trade 18 /20 days a month - but to me - who's spent over 25 yrs in the business school of hard knocks with some very smart cookies - if you are not trading at least 16 days out of am average month as a day trader - you are part time.

I have not got a clue how good you are

I have never commented at all in the indices thread - as I am only FX - I keep to only the FX side of the business - but when you have muppets start degrading my thread on other non related threads - I will give both barrels.

If you feel really insulted by my part time comment - then I would say you have done yourself no credence by starting this thread and not making one live call in advance on it - even after 5 months. Surely you can see where I am coming from

Anyway - I have no interest at all with Indices or whether you are a full time brilliant trader or not. My own ego is not half the size of my own talent - but if members here give me stick - they will get both barrels back - with bells on as well

Now - What about a public Apology off you for calling me a OG and also saying I dont make live calls - when so far this year I have done over 5 on my own thread along with a few more on another FX live thread by 12tbw.

OK

F

Last edited:
would you call this one of your 'live calls' out of interest? I see you quoted it in you thread as if you thought it was?

Not at all

was it in red??

Yes we did drop under 1845 - but I did not give the live price at live time in advance

So - no would not count that as a LIVE CALL in advance with exact price

Regards

F

Sorry being dragged on to this thread - and I dont want to trash other threads - sorry Dinos

Not at all

was it in red??

Yes we did drop under 1845 - but I did not give the live price at live time in advance

So - no would not count that as a LIVE CALL in advance with exact price

Regards

F

Sorry being dragged on to this thread - and I dont want to trash other threads - sorry Dinos

You only put the red in after if it works out...On the original posts there is no red

You only put the red in after if it works out...On the original posts there is no red

NO

3 calls started off as red in advance when called prior to move

But if I say an exact price and exact time and I have scalp bought / sold - then now I will be putting them in red type - but only on my thread - not 12tbw's one as separate

Dont worry there will be another 10 or more to check out just for January (y)

Attachments

• fgh.jpg
    fgh.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 161
EU

4 03 pm

We should really be able to scalp buy EU above 1805 /1810 area

If not this TW in another 18 mins or so in next

4 23 pm

I dont count this one as red live

But it worked from 1809 from 4 11 pm or 1810 at 4 15 pm - and so far its made 17

Example of a scalp only -

NO

3 calls started off as red in advance when called prior to move

But if I say an exact price and exact time and I have scalp bought / sold - then now I will be putting them in red type - but only on my thread - not 12tbw's one as separate

Dont worry there will be another 10 or more to check out just for January (y)

Can you show me them ,as I looked through your thread for today and I can`t even see 1..Now just for clarity I am looking for a post in red with which you do not quote a previous post as the ones that do have a previous quote which contain red ,the red is only placed n the latter post

For example here is the original post and then the one after where you put the red in ...Whats the point of the red ...Just post a hundred calls and then go back later and put in red the ones that won ...lol,this is even worse than what you were doing before

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    53.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    37.2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Can you show me them ,as I looked through your thread for today and I can`t even see 1..Now just for clarity I am looking for a post in red with which you do not quote a previous post as the ones that do have a previous quote which contain red ,the red is only placed n the latter post

For example here is the original post and then the one after where you put the red in ...Whats the point of the red ...Just post a hundred calls and then go back later and put in red the ones that won ...lol,this is even worse than what you were doing before

Well is this LIVE OR NOT

Look back at comment at 4 03 pm on my thread

Now look at comment here at 4 23 pm

Now at 4 46 pm - look at the price - yes its now up at 1828 -ie 19 pips from my call first and say 17 pips from 4 15 pm

I can spend hours if you want to get pedantic

Trouble is - you just cannot accept my LIVE WINNING CALLS

The world is full of bad losers with attitude problems

Please lets do this every day

I can do - can you ;-)

(y)

How about doing this on all live call traders

Lets get down to exact time and exact price and 5 pip stops in advance etc etc

Now - let me see - who else is doing this on FX ??????????

Well is this LIVE OR NOT

Look back at comment at 4 03 pm on my thread

Now look at comment here at 4 23 pm

Now at 4 46 pm - look at the price - yes its now up at 1828 -ie 19 pips from my call first and say 17 pips from 4 15 pm

I can spend hours if you want to get pedantic

Trouble is - you just cannot accept my LIVE WINNING CALLS

The world is full of bad losers with attitude problems

Please lets do this every day

I can do - can you ;-)

(y)

No its not LIVE...In the example I posted of this morning If you had posted earlier after taking the trade it would be live.mot ages after ,when in profit
You bought @25 so you got in between 8:47- 8:59 ish
Im sure a professional blogger and one that types fast( I cant remember exactly your wpm rate) could have posted in that time frame to say you entered

Last edited: