Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Perhaps answer tomorrow Wallstreet when your hands are rested. I'm not evil or wishing you to fail. I think you might have something. You've been polite to me, so I have no personal problems with you. But all this evasion and ambiguity about trades and it appears dishonest.

Here are some facts. You claimed +40 on two trades, which I had +32, no problem there. You had texted all long positions closed. You later claimed you had 1/3 runner, again I don't object to this. But what I object to is calling the initial one as +40, when it was only +40 on 2/3, and calling the last part as +whatever, when it was only +whatever on 1/3.

The way you average in, and the way you count pips is in large part the difference between your claimed results of +455, and my results of +52. I'm getting one-ninth what you are! Surely you need to address this. MajorDutch had a different way of trading your signals, ignoring your movement of stops and exits etc, and he doesn't get anywhere near +455 either.

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Hang on, I'm going to have to be pedantic again. Firstly, that's not the whole story is it. What's said by MajorDutch is that he waited until the original target or stop was hit, i.e. different to what you have done, and believes he could have achieved those results without including any spread (mythical trading land), and where he filters out some trades as invalid, and enters some trades long after the signal at completely different prices.

I have very briefly checked them and those results are wrong to me. He includes trades that weren't filled, the miraculous 1.3330 eur/usd fill that all WS students obtained, yet I couldn't, and he fills it at 1.3338. You can't retrospectively go back to some trading results and suddenly decide that

1) We are now going to enter on the close of a 1m candle after the email or text (which was it by the way -MajorDutch, text or email), and
2) Going to let trades run to target or stop which hasn't been done before, ignoring any changes to stop loss or target Wallstreet makes, and
3) Decide which trades are valid and which aren't based on various rules which are subjective

It's all getting far too much like curve fitting. So what was it that decided an entry on eur/usd of 1.33384 was not too far away from entry level of 1.3330 texted? It seems like you're picking and choosing. Sorry but I don't find it to be an accurate measure of the signals and emails given. I'm glad if someone else follows these trades in case I make mistakes, but they need to be clear how they are taking the trades, and can't make that decision later.

Wallstreet signals are +52.5 pips with trade win rate of 63%.

He's claimed 455 pips and a win ratio of >90%.

The smoke and mirrors, and constant moving of goalposts, changing of system/calls after the fact is beginning to get old. If you wish me to continue to analyse results tomorrow, I think it would be good for you to reply to Barjon's question, as I think we all would like an answer to that. It's not the first time it's been asked in this thread, and you continue to evade. When you've done that, I'll continue my review of your trades.

Shakone

your points:

1. believes he could have achieved those results without including any spread (mythical trading land)

I don't believe that u wrongun. It was a test only I have later factored in spreads.

2. and where he filters out some trades as invalid

I have told you where trades are listed as invalid. If there is no SL or Target 1 or if Target 1 or SL is on wrong side of price this cannot be included as it clearly wrong. I have marked 10 trades invalid out of 36 potential trades. 4 trades because there was no SL or target1 or price on wrong side. The others because price was a LONG way from alert price. trade 3 invalid 23 pips away. trade 21 invalid 43 pips away, trade 22 70 pips away, trade 25 100 pips away, trade 30 33 pips away, trade 34 82 pips away. these are miles out!!!

3. I have very briefly checked them and those results are wrong to me. He includes trades that weren't filled, the miraculous 1.3330 eur/usd fill that all WS students obtained, yet I couldn't, and he fills it at 1.3338. You can't retrospectively go back to some trading results and suddenly decide that

includes trades that werent filled huh? absolute ********. go onto IG index and check the 1min candle close price. I included the 1.3338 fill as it's 8 pips away dont forget I am using the 1min Ig index candle close so there has to be some leeway. look at the other 6 trades I marked as invalid they are all 23 pips away and above. I used 10 pips as a cut off point.

4. You can't retrospectively go back to some trading results and suddenly decide that

5. We are now going to enter on the close of a 1m candle after the email or text (which was it by the way -MajorDutch, text or email), and

What friggin price do you want me to use. All trades were alerted as entries on text with SL, Target 1 via email to follow. So you would enter right on the text with a decent wide stop and take profit and await the email for to fine tune the SL and Target 1. You are over complicating.

5. Going to let trades run to target or stop which hasn't been done before, ignoring any changes to stop loss or target Wallstreet makes, and

I dont believe there is any other way to test fairly otherwise stops go to b/e you have partial profits taken here and there. too many variables.

6. Decide which trades are valid and which aren't based on various rules which are subjective.

no the rules are not subjective that is the whole point. simplify. If price is within 10 pips when text is received take the trade, of not mark as invalid. If no SL or Target 1 given then trade cannot be tested this would be nonsense.

.7 It's all getting far too much like curve fitting. So what was it that decided an entry on eur/usd of 1.33384 was not too far away from entry level of 1.3330 texted? It seems like you're picking and choosing. Sorry but I don't find it to be an accurate measure of the signals and emails given. I'm glad if someone else follows these trades in case I make mistakes, but

utter bollox. I am keeping it totally impartial. the price was within 8 points in a fast moving market. I used price within 10 point stop rule

8. they need to be clear how they are taking the trades, and can't make that decision later.

No decisions made later. simple rules followed the alerts.

9. The smoke and mirrors, and constant moving of goalposts, changing of system/calls after the fact is beginning to get old. If you wish me to continue to analyse results tomorrow, I think it would be good for you to reply to Barjon's question, as I think we all would like an answer to that. It's not the first time it's been asked in this thread, and you continue to evade. When you've done that, I'll continue my review of your trades.

The use of averaging in and partial profits/runners does not help with transparency. It would certainly help if WS1928 dropped these and made straight calls.

Perhaps answer tomorrow Wallstreet when your hands are rested. I'm not evil or wishing you to fail. I think you might have something. You've been polite to me, so I have no personal problems with you. But all this evasion and ambiguity about trades and it appears dishonest.

Here are some facts. You claimed +40 on two trades, which I had +32, no problem there. You had texted all long positions closed. You later claimed you had 1/3 runner, again I don't object to this. But what I object to is calling the initial one as +40, when it was only +40 on 2/3, and calling the last part as +whatever, when it was only +whatever on 1/3.

The way you average in, and the way you count pips is in large part the difference between your claimed results of +455, and my results of +52. I'm getting one-ninth what you are! Surely you need to address this. MajorDutch had a different way of trading your signals, ignoring your movement of stops and exits etc, and he doesn't get anywhere near +455 either.

ah you see this averaging in and partial positions rears its ugly head again. This is why I adopted my simple approach of whether the initial trading call was good until target 1 or SL hit. I know this is not how WS1928 trades. i know this but if he kept it more simple like this we would not be having these verification problems! hint hint Ws1928.

Mr Dutch please go to 28th September on this thread and see what happened when I made live calls free to everyone

my haters couldnt take it ........they couldnt sleep at night !!

+ 300 points a week with 90% accuracy level

I can hit that with nasdaq and FTSE - the 2 crap and boring indexes !

If I traded Dow, aussie, yen , dax , oil gold and reported my results I would blow these peoples brains !!

I would get kidnapped immediately or my site shut down !!

I am only operating @ 20% and they are crying and moaning .......wait till i operate @ 50% . That is what makes me laugh

Its like teaching advanced algebra/trignometry to a class of 5 year olds

Last edited:

I'm not sure I've understood the answers, WS :). Within all the handbag swinging I think there are valid points being made which are interesting and which deserve clear answer. This in no way seeks to denigrate your trading, but is just to get clarification.

You started here:

long ftse 5510 , i will add upto 5500

avg = 5505 (presumably an "aim" since you can't know at this point)

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

and later got to here:

ftse falls further ...so far 4 contracts longs ., now added another and final long @ 5492 (despite the initial 5000 limit?)..thereby bringing my average down to 5502

all my long positions are in

stop loss remains stagnant as always @ 5465

So, although you have them bundled, you have 5 trades running with an av price of 5502.

1 @ 5510
1 @ 55??
1 @ 55??
1 @ 55??
1 @ 5492

So the clarity I'm after is how you report these successful trades (I think you've closed but not sure of the final price - before target presumably?). Is it (closing price - 5502), or 5 x (closing price - 5502), or what?

jon

Hello my friend ........my fingers have had some rest , so here we go !!

I will start by saying that i come from an academic background ..A levels and Economics degree at Manchester. I AM IN NO WAY ATTEMPTING TO PATRONISE YOU !! The concept I am going to explain is common sense, please dont take this a bad way but I think a lot of people on trade2win do not have any formal qualifications. A lot of traders on trade2win sound like punters turned traders who think they are betting on a horse...hence some very immature/childish remarks. I am 29 yrs old and I honestly feel like a grandfather on here at times due to childish comments I hear that lack any form of logic.

OK let me start by explaining the concept of market tops and bottoms because i honestly dont understand your level of intelligence. I have to assume you are beginners, because the questions you are putting forward would only come from a novice. The experienced traders on here understand where I am coming from and have sent numerous messages of appreciation.

The best trader in the world cant catch a top/bottom in a market but what he can do is spread his entry positions in order to get a good average. This is what Nicholas Santiago/Gareth Soloway do at Inthemoneystocks.com, this is something they have taught me to do.

The chart explains the concept of averaging into a position, thereby increases your chances of an optimal entry. So for example if you trade at £10 a point , rather than enter full £10 @ 5510 , I would enter £2 a time @ 5510 , 5505, 5500 ,5506, 5514 = avg 5507 = optimal entry given the volatility in the market place.

I did A - Level mathematics at college, and trust me when you do stats 1, 2,3 and mechnanics 1,2,3......the concept of getting a smooth average is very important.

The chart explains the concept of averaging into a long and short

so lets deal with the different scenarios

Scenario 1 : I am long ftse from 5510 - 5500 ..avg = 5505 , stop loss = 5475 , tgt = 5535 , 5545, 5555

I trade 4/5 contracts on average

I go long from 5510 and average in upto 5500 as price goes to 5499 ..I managed to average all 5 contracts. i start with 2 contracts and then go long 1 contract a time anywhere in that region until i get 5 contracts long

avg = 5505

stop loss always remains stagnant @ 5475

market rally 5520

stop loss now amended to b/e , all risk reduced from trade

market moves to 5540

and i knock off 2/3 for +40 , then last 1/3 left b/e

market moves to 5560 , then last 1/3 closed + 60

I honestly can't believe I am doing this , as it is common sense !! I'm just shocked that I have to explain this .....Traders are supposed to be sharp people

Scenario 2 : I am long ftse from 5510 - 5500 ..avg = 5505 , stop loss = 5475 , tgt = 5535 , 5545, 5555

I go long from 5510 and average in upto 5505 as price only goes to 5504, I have only managed to fill 3 contracts before market moves higher to 5514-5515. I then check my variables and see that market is not moving lower therefore I add the other 2 contracts @ 5514 and 5512

avg = 5510

stop loss always remains stagnant @ 5475

market rally to 5525

stop loss now ameneded to b/e , all risk reduced from trade

market moves to 5535

and i knock off 2/3 for +25 , then last 1/3 left b/e

market moves to 5560 , then last 1/3 closed + 50

Scenario 3 : I am short ftse from 5500 - 5510 ..avg = 5505 , stop loss = 5535 , tgt = 5475, 5465 , 5455

I go short from 5500 and average in upto 5515 as price spiked higher to 5517, I manage to get all 5 fills.

avg = 5512

stop loss always remains stagnant @ 5535

market sells off to 5495 , stop loss now amended to b/e

market sells off to 5482 , knock off 2/3 + 30 , last 1/3 b/e

market rally back upto 5512 = last 1/3 runner closed b/e

Scenario 4 : I am short ftse from 5500 - 5510 ..avg = 5505 , stop loss = 5535 , tgt = 5475, 5465 , 5455

I go short from 5500 and market drops immediately .......i check my variables and they are all showing immense weakness therefore i add my remaining shorts @ 5497 , 95, 94

avg = 5496

stop loss always remains stagnant @ 5535

market sells off to 5480 , stop loss now amended to b/e

market sells off to 5470 , knock off 2/3 + 26 , last 1/3 b/e

market sells off further to 5450 , last 1/3 closed + 46

and that is how I trade folks...I have explained all the scenarios to you !!

A classic example was today on FTSE ....live trade called in the morning on this thread ... long ftse from 5510 - 5500

I got in @ 5510 , 5505, 5501, 5496 , 5490

avg = 5502

stop loss remains stagnant @ 5465

market rally to 5535 , closed + 32

The whole concept here is that I identify a zone ......one can enter anywhere in that zone , but if one can get a smooth average in that zone it is better as it gives you an optimal entry. The choice is yours as a student ?

I am not here to hold your hand or tell you what level to buy exactly to the pip ??
That is what a signal service does ??? I am not a signal service , I am alive analysis service. I am telling you what I am doing on my trading account and where I am entering.

80% of time I am able to enter calmly and catch any false spikes and get a very good average.

This wide 10 point window entry then allows me to account for different broker spreads , volatility , time delays etc etc. So its a double benefit for me due to optimal entry and for students as they are able to get into trade if they wish.

I hope that clarifies my trading style.......this style is based on a high level of accuracy , my accuracy = > 90% so I am fine to trade it.

My service is called "Live Analysis service" . not signal service. I send out my entry area, with stop loss and exit in real time. I then explain in advance which way i expect the market to move based on intermarket analysis and fundamental news flow, this allows the student to learn in a practical way. I then send TA and FA arguments via email explaining why the market is expected to move higher/lower ...........

The markets hits my target ............I send out text to say i have taken profit and students can do whatever they want with that information. If they choose to follow, they do so at there own risk.

My job is to explain why the market is moving in real time .......I highlight all the variables they need to observe and learn in order to trade independently.

I empower my students by showing them how i do it in real time ???

My neck is on the line on every trade , every day , every week ???

I lead by example and then they follow and learn like a car driving lesson ??

Now tell me if i am ripping people off by charging them a small fee which is peanuts given the cost of learning/courses in this industry that go up to the thousands !!

For just £50 a month for a few months i can certainly make them an accomplished successful trader with a firm grounding of the stockmarket ???

Attachments

• tops bottom.png
    tops bottom.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

Australia 77 / 2

Ricky Ponting is batting , New Zealand are bowling well

I live and breathe the stockmarket 24/7 mond -friday . I challenge anyone to show me a person who puts more hours than me, I spend more than 16 hrs a day watching this market and observing the asian, Uk and US sessions !!

I observe and study every varaible in order to educate myself so i am prepared to teach my students accurately . I read 100's articles and tweets a day , i then digest that info and condense it before passing it on to my students in order to make life easy for them. This allows them to have the directional bias and ready to trade by 7am UK time

I usually trade between 7 - 11 am and I am finished with + 50-100 points by 12.00 . After 12.00 i then go to sleep

That is my trading life ....so those who claim i dont trade , please dont make me laugh!!

put me against the best trader you know and I promise I will give him very good competition !!

+ 300 points a week with 90% accuracy level

If I traded Dow, aussie, yen , dax , oil gold and reported my results I would blow these peoples brains !!

I would get kidnapped immediately or my site shut down !!

I am only operating @ 20% and they are crying and moaning .......wait till i operate @ 50% . That is what makes me laugh

Do the maths on that Dutch!
Made up stories about institutional traders trading 100-1000 contracts!
Mythical Japanese professors, etc. etc.
CCL

Last edited:

I really do hope Barjon isnt holdng his breath waiting for an answer :)

And as for all scenario's being covered, I didnt see an example of a loss.

I will start by saying that i come from an academic background ..A levels and Economics degree at Manchester. I AM IN NO WAY ATTEMPTING TO PATRONISE YOU !! The concept I am going to explain is common sense, please dont take this a bad way but I think a lot of people on trade2win do not have any formal qualifications. A lot of traders on trade2win sound like punters turned traders who think they are betting on a horse...hence some very immature/childish remarks. I am 29 yrs old and I honestly feel like a grandfather on here at times due to childish comments I hear that lack any form of logic.

wow you did A levels Oooooh and economics (the cop out degree from pure math and applied math)
I wonder if I can change my handle DC2000 BA/BSc(Hon)

Barjon , shakone ...........can you see what I mean now ?

No matter what i say , no mattr how many explanations I give these people will continue to attack me ?

Surely this is tantamount to bullying as it is wholly unjustified, Mr Barjon you are a moderator please step in and address this problem as it is beyond control now.

I was asked to clarify and I have.

I was asked to post live trades ....I have. Please goto 29th Septmber 2011 on this blog and study all live calls ? 300 points a week with 90% accuracy

I was asked to do an independent review and I said yes ?

I have agreed to everything ? what more do I need to do ?

shakone and barjon , any suggestions ?

Finally ..........I kept my word and exceeded target

FTSe , euro and nasdaq shorts closed + 70

+ 520 points for the week

I thank my Lord for his endless blessings

last 1/3 ftse, euro and nasdaq closed + 130 points

what an amazing week folks

unbelievable results !

"I am short eur/usd from 1.3522

Wallstreet1928
12:49 PM (2 hours ago)

upto 1.3532

avg = 1.3527

stop loss = 1.36

tgt = 1.34 region "

"i am short ftse from 5582... euro closed b/e - as always b/e stop when + 10!!

ftse short upto 5592

avg = 5587

stop loss = 5637

tgt = 5500 "

"short nasdaq upto 2343 ,

avg = 2338

stop loss = 2368

tgt = 2318 , 2308 "

Dutch and skak one will confirm these trades and that all entrys were met ???

Dutch and skak one will confirm these trades and that all entrys were met

On the balance of probability they are more likely NOT to confirm. The last time I looked, the discrepency between your claimed returns and those evaluated by independant reviewers actually differed by an order of magnitude.

Until you are honest enough to give a stright answer to simple question such as how many pips do you earn if you close 3 lots at + 40 and 2 lots at +60 your returns are meaningless.

On the balance of probability they are more likely NOT to confirm. The last time I looked, the discrepency between your claimed returns and those evaluated by independant reviewers actually differed by an order of magnitude.

Until you are honest enough to give a stright answer to simple question such as how many pips do you earn if you close 3 lots at + 40 and 2 lots at +60 your returns are meaningless.

why dont you check it your self ?

open up your chart, go back to 12.50pm today and check to see if my trades are valid ??

please report your findings immediately

why dont you check it your self ?

Frankly, its of little interest to me, and its a pointless exercise. Its the equivelent of me saying just closing my cable short from 1.5720, you can check it on the chart if you like :LOL:

If the number of pips being claimed between you and your independant reviewers is differing by a factor of 10, clearly there's an issue that needs to be resolved.

Frankly, its of little interest to me, and its a pointless exercise. Its the equivelent of me saying just closing my cable short from 1.5720, you can check it on the chart if you like :LOL:

If the number of pips being claimed between you and your independant reviewers is differing by a factor of 10, clearly there's an issue that needs to be resolved.

have you told everyone that you went short ?

what evidence do you have that you went short ?

what were you entry, exit stop loss..and who did you tell to independently verify it ?

I have told my students in advance hence time stamped email and text messages ?

I have told my independent reviewers of my trades in real time, they are my witness ??

who is your witness?

have you told everyone that you went short ?

what evidence do you have that you went short ?

what were you entry, exit stop loss..and who did you tell to independently verify it ?

I have told my students in advance hence time stamped email and text messages ?

I have told my independent reviewers of my trades in real time, they are my witness ??

who is your witness?

I have no evidence, because I didnt go short. I'm not even trading for the rest of this year.

But the important issue that you are dodging is that I have no evidence of your trades either :LOL: I'll quite happily accept the word of the independant reviewers who do.

Now the more important issue that you continue to dodge is the discrepency in the numbers between you and the independant reviewers. If I where you, I'd concentrate on getting that resolved.

"Until you are honest enough to give a stright answer to simple question such as how many pips do you earn if you close 3 lots at + 40 and 2 lots at +60 your returns are meaningless"

At a quid a point/pip, £240?

"Until you are honest enough to give a stright answer to simple question such as how many pips do you earn if you close 3 lots at + 40 and 2 lots at +60 your returns are meaningless"

At a quid a point/pip, £240?

:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.