Wallstreet1928 is back-Analysis & Live Calls on FTSE/DAX.aimed to help new traders 2

Re: Wallstreet1928 is back-Analysis & Live Calls on FTSE/DAX.aimed to help new trader

I don't THINK he's going to start managing money, I know he's going to start managing money because that's precisely what he said in his first post.

Where in the 1st post?

Re: Wallstreet1928 is back-Analysis & Live Calls on FTSE/DAX.aimed to help new trader

valid point, I agree with this 100% .

I shall delete any mention of the above .........

OK off into town now to get myself a new winter jacket ...I wanted to do some boxing in the garden but its raining heavily !!

He edited it out himself

Where in the 1st post?

The original first post, quite clearly informed readers that WS1928 intended to solicit funds for management, during 2012.

That comment has now been removed. If you read WS1928's earlier response to one of my posts, he accepts that the comments about managed funds should be removed, and to his credit, he subsequently removed it.

If you ask nicely, one of the mods will confirm this to be the case.

It is an undisputed fact that people who provide capital to unlicenced and unregulated traders, will generally lose money. There's no shortage of previous examples of this occurring on T2W and other popular trading forums. The owners and operators of forums often try to hide the fact, but its happened before, and it will no doubt happen again. Think about it, if you where in the business of running this kind of fraud, where would you advertise ?

The original first post, quite clearly informed readers that WS1928 intended to solicit funds for management, during 2012.

That comment has now been removed. If you read WS1928's earlier response to one of my posts, he accepts that the comments about managed funds should be removed, and to his credit, he subsequently removed it.

If you ask nicely, one of the mods will confirm this to be the case.

It is an undisputed fact that people who provide capital to unlicenced and unregulated traders, will generally lose money. There's no shortage of previous examples of this occurring on T2W and other popular trading forums. The owners and operators of forums often try to hide the fact, but its happened before, and it will no doubt happen again. Think about it, if you where in the business of running this kind of fraud, where would you advertise ?

Well with this post and PB's earlier warning of 'don't give him your money'
your job is done. We can now go forward and let him give his analysis.

ON a much more happier note, I would like to take time out to wish everyone

Attachments

• 622merrychristmasandhappynewyear.jpg
    622merrychristmasandhappynewyear.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 917

OK folks ............Think about this ???

Compare this Barclays chart to the chart of the CAC 40...please see chart below and ignore all the silly spam ??? Look similar ?

hmmm..........interesting ?

Lesson for New traders = Whole market is one risk machine, so its either

1. Risk ON

2. Risk OFF

regardless of which instrument you are trading ..........

Its like a domino effect .........identify the 1st Domino to fall and the rest becomes easy. But obviously you must learn to play the piano first , so find a good teacher who can explain to you how to play the piano??

ONce you learn to play the piano then you can identify the 1st domino.......once you know risk off , risk on .. everything else becomes easy ???

Think ???

Attachments

• BARCLAYS.png
    BARCLAYS.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 291

'Trade2win want me back, they're suffering from a loss of revenue??hahaha
Posted by Wallstreet1928 on December 10, 2011 at 8:28am
View Blog'

That's pretty much what he said in the first post here. What I don't understand is why a T2W mod would edit it for him to make it look like he didn't say that.

In any case there's something seriously wrong with this guy and his stories. He's a danger to the gullible and an embarrassment to T2W in the making.

Well thats 700 points down the drain and that was just next week....:LOL:

Better cancel the deposit on the Ferarri.

Better cancel the deposit on the Ferarri.

Pessimist...I was thinking learjet, oh well back to 70 odd points a week and a rusty old Nova:eek:

'Trade2win want me back, they're suffering from a loss of revenue??hahaha
Posted by Wallstreet1928 on December 10, 2011 at 8:28am
View Blog'

That's pretty much what he said in the first post here. What I don't understand is why a T2W would edit it for him to make it look like he didn't say that.

In any case there's something seriously wrong with this guy and his stories. He's a danger to the gullible and an embarrassment to T2W in the making.

Praps you missed that i've just banned him. Permanent.
Theres no embarrassment here, I intend having a quiet christmas so if anyone feels like playing up over the next few weeks they will be going on a T2W holiday break. This includes you.

Praps you missed that i've just banned him. Permanent.
Theres no embarrassment here, I intend having a quiet christmas so if anyone feels like playing up over the next few weeks they will be going on a T2W holiday break. This includes you.

Playing up by doing exactly what? Pointing out that a mod promised to protect him from ott critics? Now if that's not an embarrassment I don't know what is.