T2W vent thread!

Thank god I didn't trade euro after retail figs in Australia last night, otherwise i'd be writing something annoyed in here :LOL:

I might have a play with him in the afternoon after unemployment, not going to get too involved now.

right! start again with my friend the eur/usd for another 12 rounds...wish me luck!!!!

Dude, EURUSD is a big, hard ba$tard. You're...well, you're you. Small and weedy. If you try to do 12 rounds with him, he'll beat yo a$$, old skool. He will take you down baby, take you down to Chinatown. The odds are all in his favour 99% of the time, and at those times if you get within range you will be handed your sorry a$$ on a fu*kin' platter.

The thing is, he can't move. He fixed to the spot, and he can only hurt you if you come within range. You decide whether you do that or not, not him. Also, he's not on his guard all the time. Sometimes, he gets distracted, and the odds shift into your favour.

That's when you need to run across the ring quickly and kick him in the f*ckin' balls. Then you need to stay there, whompin' away on his spuds as he's lying on the ground, for as long as he stays down. When he stops hollerin' "Jesus F*ckin' Christ, my fu*kin' balls!", and starts to get up, you run the f*ck back across the ring, and stay out of range. Now you wait until you see him drop his guard again. Then, and only then, should you even consider trying to kick him in the balls again.

Do this every day from now until you're ready to stop trading because with all the money you made from waiting for the right opportunities to kick EURUSD in the f*ckin' balls, what's the point of trading any more?

See what I'm sayin'?

I thought you were trading mostly forex... HTF do you get a tick chart on Forex????

Simple, you can select tick chart off my charts and you can also choose to select ticks instead of minutes and adjust from 100 ticks upwards. I started using it a couple of years back thinking it also aided seeing price action/activity in the Market place etc...

I swing but if I take day trades I do it off an 'adjusted' tick chart - 750 ticks. Even taking my swings I keep a weather eye on the tick adjusted chart..

Simple, you can select tick chart off my charts and you can also choose to select ticks instead of minutes and adjust from 100 ticks upwards. I started using it a couple of years back thinking it also aided seeing price action/activity in the Market place etc...

I swing but if I take day trades I do it off an 'adjusted' tick chart - 750 ticks. Even taking my swings I keep a weather eye on the tick adjusted chart..

Which / whose charting are you using, and what are their ticks based on? Don't you use IG's pro real time charts?

Last edited:
Dude, EURUSD is a big, hard ba$tard. You're...well, you're you. Small and weedy. If you try to do 12 rounds with him, he'll beat yo a$$, old skool. He will take you down baby, take you down to Chinatown. The odds are all in his favour 99% of the time, and at those times if you get within range you will be handed your sorry a$$ on a fu*kin' platter.

The thing is, he can't move. He fixed to the spot, and he can only hurt you if you come within range. You decide whether you do that or not, not him. Also, he's not on his guard all the time. Sometimes, he gets distracted, and the odds shift into your favour.

That's when you need to run across the ring quickly and kick him in the f*ckin' balls. Then you need to stay there, whompin' away on his spuds as he's lying on the ground, for as long as he stays down. When he stops hollerin' "Jesus F*ckin' Christ, my fu*kin' balls!", and starts to get up, you run the f*ck back across the ring, and stay out of range. Now you wait until you see him drop his guard again. Then, and only then, should you even consider trying to kick him in the balls again.

Do this every day from now until you're ready to stop trading because with all the money you made from waiting for the right opportunities to kick EURUSD in the f*ckin' balls, what's the point of trading any more?

See what I'm sayin'?

nicely put mate, im getting butt f*cked by the big ol' eurusd but its to be expected since i havent defined the safe range to be and also when to kick 'em in the 'nads!

in due course, trying to trade trendline breaks atm, its basic but doesnt appear to be working much. next step would be to fade trendline breaks, see if the %age works better!

not quite lost it, but nearly there!

going long and its going short, going short and it goes long.....argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

this is just a thread i thought i'd create to vent my frustration and annoyance at the damn EUR/USD....you norty norty currency pair....!!!!

this is the vent thread...my way to vent my frustration!!!!

feel free to do the same, if you need to! *no expletives allowd*

If all else fails trade the eurdol. If that fails, get used to losing money on a regular basis.