T2W Forex Contest - Week 3

Watch this space guys...

EURUSD getting ready for a swan dive... :cool:

Hoodoo Man - Only thing that may possibly save the EURO is the Chinese coming to their aid. Otherwise you are looking at riots and the army on the streets of Greece. CIA have already done the anaysis and that is their verdict not mine.

As for Spain - Portugal and Ireland - it will not be pretty.

If they let the EUR collapse the whole Bretton Woods agreement is in danger, and if that happens the two biggest currency manipulaters in the world the USA and the Chinese will be in just as much trouble.

It's gone again boss... Scr capture attached.

Now you see it - now you don't. It's playing tricks with mi eyes...

CV up to no good again is he? :cheesy:

Now I see it listed. So it changed on it's own accord? Do you see any pattern as to when it changes? ie. after you place a trade? Or view a particular page? When you change it back, how long before it reverts back on average, any observations will help, thanks.

Now I see it listed. So it changed on it's own accord? Do you see any pattern as to when it changes? ie. after you place a trade? Or view a particular page? When you change it back, how long before it reverts back on average, any observations will help, thanks.

Ok will rename it and watch out for it.

Of what? Let's do the timewarp again....

The Chinese are already questioning the validity of the US dollar as the worlds base currency, if the EUR is allowed to collapse then they are likely to as well. If the US didn't have the advantage of this then they would be as f****d as Europe is.

The Chinese are already questioning the validity of the US dollar as the worlds base currency, if the EUR is allowed to collapse then they are likely to as well. If the US didn't have the advantage of this then they would be as f****d as Europe is.

I think they need to maintain demand for their economies. The Chinese are not worried about currencies to be honest.

If demand fails in US and EU then they are well and trully stuffed.

This is why they have to bail out Euro...

But by being afraid of the big bad wolf - they are walking in to the valley of the wolves...

CIA analysis is spot on imho. Riots in the streets not far off. Time to turn against the bankers...

I reckon we need a special Island to lockem up in where they have no jurisdiction.

This is what happens when you give tax payers money to thieves who've taken it in the first place to double up.

The bail out should have been given to the people who had mortgages to pay.

Stupidity of rich fockers knows no bounds or limits.

Advantage of what? BW RIP 1971. Yeah, they still have an advantage, but it's not BW.

The advantage is that they are the worlds base currency agreed at BW. The other advantage they have is that whilst the world doesn't like seeing them inflate there way out of their debt, they hold so much of it they have little choice.

I think they need to maintain demand for their economies. The Chinese are not worried about currencies to be honest.

If demand fails in US and EU then they are well and trully stuffed.

This is why they have to bail out Euro...

But by being afraid of the big bad wolf - they are walking in to the valley of the wolves...

CIA analysis is spot on imho. Riots in the streets not far off. Time to turn against the bankers...

I reckon we need a special Island to lockem up in where they have no jurisdiction.

This is what happens when you give tax payers money to thieves who've taken it in the first place to double up.

The bail out should have been given to the people who had mortgages to pay.

Stupidity of rich fockers knows no bounds or limits.

You see that Movie, " To Big To Fail"? HBO on demand i think, but good movie..

Not a good day today. Too quiet with the holiday. Interesting to see what happens in Asian session. They'll have whiff of what China is up to.

Ofcourse I looked at the charts and wanted to go short over 1.43 last night - but couldn't stay up as went to bed early. You guys are soooo lucky - I hope you realise that... :jester:

As there were no real London or New York sessions due to public holidays, it will be interesting to see if anything happens in Asia tonight, they have only there own last session to take there cues from. Fair bit of JPY news out tonight, that might push things along a little bit.

Send out the search party. Atilla missing in action. He aint on page 1 nor page 2 , so either he's hiding or.........

Hi Sharky - you are right, when I closed a position it reverted. I was going to do more checks before replying.

With the way my position is going - I could do with hiding... :eek:

Hi Sharky - another bug worse than name change. Stops not working and I'm all over the floor...

Ouch! :-0

The advantage is that they are the worlds base currency agreed at BW. The other advantage they have is that whilst the world doesn't like seeing them inflate there way out of their debt, they hold so much of it they have little choice.
I know that. But it's no longer BW.

ok,own up,who is the geezer who is auto trading me,and why?

I can see it,s a nice feature for the platform,but it should be disabled in a comp.

Last edited: