T2W Forex Contest - Week 5

lol, it was fun. You watch mine and I watch you of course. Then, I decided not to trade anymore because i'm not good at dealing with such sistuation, then you win the emotion to rise above. You deserve to win.

:LOL: I think we have an issue here and thanks for inadvertently highlighting it trendie.

When it gets to the last day of the comp and on a tight race, then the easiest thing in the comp to do is shaddow the opponents trades. This happened today later on ...could have been co-incidence, but I don't think so ! Will wait to hear from duyk see what he thinks about it. The solution is inbuilt into the platform...simply make the account private for a period. Although this goes totally against the spirit of the comp.

Maybe when players take trades...they are not visible to others for a certain time period...5mins perhaps ! That way we can be assured that each trader makes his own decisions.

Have declared on $17,291 no more trades.

ok, I get it.
I remember on some previous week someone mentioned shadowing trades, etc.

I think 60mins is more appropriate, as if you're taking longer term trades, 5mins is neither here nor there. and also, if you are behind, and think the guy ahead is good, you overtake him by taking a larger number of lots to catch up.

looks like you won, C_V. (y)

it isnt me,

LOL

Good Job CV,

Somehow, I start really well, then all heck breaks lose,

Im testing EA's, and a few times, it was connected to the platform chart, and didnt know it..

I think every week, I was up $3-4 G's the first day, lol,,

But anyways, love the contests, they are a fun time,..

Good job folks, and have a great weekend

Congratulations to counter_violentmoves who wins this week's contest and a $150/£100 donation to his favourite charity (we'll announce who shortly). He finished with a profit of $17,291.94 on a starting balance of $50,000.00. Check out how he did it. Commiserations to duyk20, who fought a very close contest and narrowly missed out on the top spot.

The full results from this week's contest are as follows:

Week 5 - Results.jpg

The new Week 6 contest kicks off tomorrow night (Sunday) at 6pm ET, 11pm BST. We'll be announcing the prize shortly.

To participate in next week's contest, create a new practice account, making sure you add "#6" to the name. If you're not already registered on ForexDesk, then head over now to the ForexDesk Sign Up page, use the invite code: "T2WCOMP" and register with the same username you use on T2W. Once you're logged in you can then create a new practice account. Now you're all set for the start of tomorrow night's contest.

This week's prize is a donation of $150 (or £100) to a registered charity, picked by the winner.

Sharky, this is excellent. Taking from the greedy to give to the needy. Any UK registered charity eligible? I might take part if the prize/donation becomes larger as the competition progresses, and all the bugs are removed. Good work.

Also, since this is a forex competition, shouldn't you be offering either £100 or $161? :)

Hey, what happened to my post about Atilla and his losses? This individual was extremely rude and disrespectful to me, and claimed to be in a position to give advice. Now it is proved that he cannot trade his way out of a paper bag, losing every day. Look at Sharky's updates above - they all show Atilla as a loser.

Last edited:
Sharky, this is excellent. Taking from the greedy to give to the needy. Any UK registered charity eligible? I might take part if the prize/donation becomes larger as the competition progresses, and all the bugs are removed. Good work.

Also, since this is a forex competition, shouldn't you be offering either £100 or $161? :)

Hey, what happened to my post about Atilla and his losses? This individual was extremely rude and disrespectful to me, and claimed to be in a position to give advice. Now it is proved that he cannot trade his way out of a paper bag, losing every day. Look at Sharky's updates above - they all show Atilla as a loser.

Mr I trebled my account in three days - I'm sorry for my past sins but can you please show me HooooowToooooo be like youhoooohoooo too.

See you for #6... (y)

Hoodoo man.

All we have had so far is a lot of bluster about how you will wipe the floor with everyone.
And another thing, this talk of respect, bugs and bigger prizes is all starting to sound like excuses to me. I bet i'm not the only one who thinks this either.

So come on get registered.:)

Hoodoo man.

All we have had so far is a lot of bluster about how you will wipe the floor with everyone.
And another thing, this talk of respect, bugs and bigger prizes is all starting to sound like excuses to me. I bet i'm not the only one who thinks this either.

So come on get registered.:)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

well done counter_violent - Some nice trading there buddy!

Myself - awful week. Didn't stick to my gameplan - Didn't get out of trades fast enough - let the losers run and run...