checking legitimacy of an IPO/reverse merger

Once again, I am just an investor!!! I'm not Lois, I'm not "Dr. Quack". With all your facts, you neglected to state that in thousands of pages of despositions, financial records, etc., there was NO FRAUD!!! That's a fact. Apparently you people don't want to hear reason. You still don't want to take responsibility for your own actions. You just want your blood. Why don't you people grow up and move on? I'm not the bully here, just the voice of reason.

did any one hear that tanas wil be in florida in june to meet with his lawyers about his judgmemt against loto world , and maybe the florida ?

We are all investors. We all have suspicions. We are all not thrilled with the length of time and lack of communication. But the company is not bankrupt. I, for one, still want this to succeed, despite my skepticism. Putting all this negativity out there is counterproductive. Unless someone is planting all this bull**** to further his own agenda. Think, people, think.

do you know what lois said to the investigators that came to her house . LOL more lies

That question was never poised to me..."can you afford to lose money". In fact, I was reasurred that my money would multiply & it would be the best investment i ever made.GUARANTEED..
If I were told that it would take six, or seven years, I may have thought twice, but at least I would have been honestly informed. The problem with all of this bull**** was the absolute lack of communacation given to the investors. Had there been better communication, this blog probably would not have been started Lois... So convenient to try & lay blame on JC..
A great way to avoid these blogs, would be to come on here & inform your shareholders, they are the investors & have a right to know what is happening with THEIR money.
do you know what lois said to the investigators that came to her house . LOL more lies

Just filed a complaint with Florida Office of Financial Regulation. Sent them all my documentation and gave them all names, addresses, and phone numbers. Don't know what will come of it. But it sure felt good! :clap:

Two years ago, an associate tried to talk me into investing into this Ponzi Scam. Apparently, he had invested heavily in Low-ist's (aka Lois') Ponzi scheme and now he is in bankruptcy. I did my due diligence and decided this was a HUGE NO-GO! As an accountant who has managed many IPOs, "it jus' don't take more than a year to file and be approved by the SEC." Been there, done that. But I did it all with companies with triple A ratings and the required money in the bank - $thousands if not $milllions. ALL were approved and now have their own DOW addresses.

All I can say is that if you have given Low-est (hee, hee, hee, aka Lois) money, immediately file complaints with your State's Attorney General and with their State's Consumer Fraud Protection Department. If you don't know how to find them, Google is your best friend. File Now. File Often. I have for my friend.

Can't wait for responses!

Two years ago, an associate tried to talk me into investing into this Ponzi Scam. Apparently, he had invested heavily in Low-ist's (aka Lois') Ponzi scheme and now he is in bankruptcy. I did my due diligence and decided this was a HUGE NO-GO! As an accountant who has managed many IPOs, "it jus' don't take more than a year to file and be approved by the SEC." Been there, done that. But I did it all with companies with triple A ratings and the required money in the bank - $thousands if not $milllions. ALL were approved and now have their own DOW addresses.

All I can say is that if you have given Low-est (hee, hee, hee, aka Lois) money, immediately file complaints with your State's Attorney General and with their State's Consumer Fraud Protection Department. If you don't know how to find them, Google is your best friend. File Now. File Often. I have for my friend.

Can't wait for responses!
i wish more of you do the same as the lady above and put this lois in jail

File complaints!!! It's the ONLY way you'll eventually hear something.

State of Florida Office of Financial Regulation:

Online Complaints - http://www.flofr.com/Securities/Complaints/DOSComp_Process.htm
Telephone (561) 837-5282

If you're an investor, file a complaint! If they get enough complaints, they WILL investigate! But it'll take time. Is it too hard to make a phone call for the money you've lost? I don't think so!

By the way, I always did have a question for "Reality"---In one of your posts defending Loto World, you stated, "With all your facts, you neglected to state that in thousands of pages of despositions, financial records, etc., there was NO FRAUD!!!". I'm wondering, Reality, that if you're really only an investor, how did you have access to legal depositions and financial records?