argusglobal

Hi Brian,
Welcome to T2W.
I can't help with your question, I'm afraid, but I would suggest you contact one of the mod's (via the 'Meet The T2W Team' link at the foot of the page) and ask them to move the thread to another forum which ought to give it better exposure to those members that might be able to assist. Your query is not the normal 'First Steps' kind of question! Good luck to you - I've done the helping out the missus sort out the affairs of the dad-in-law bit - and it's not the most pleasant of tasks.
Tim.

i did find the message in the end, and have now moved you to the argusglobal thread,

sorry it took a while Fatbellybrian, but didn't receive profile message notification.

Hi,

Has anyone dealt with the Keswick or EMBRO group and successfully sold their IMC shares?

I think I saw a scam called Keswick on the FSA warning list which would mean they have sold you something worthless

HI,
Thanks for the quick reply.

Does that mean (unfortunately) that you have personal experience? or do you know of someone else who tried?

I ask because I am tempted to try and sell my IMC shares through them.

Frank

No personal experience of them but they are just another one of the many boiler room scams around. It seems they are setting you up for part 2 of the scam which is to approach you offering to swop, sell or derestrict worthless shares for an advance fee. They might call this a bond or something else and they might get you to deposit money with an escrow agent (who will also be a crook). Once they have your advance fee it will be stolen and they will most likely disappear.

Google boiler room scam and you will see how others have been set up the same way

Last edited:
I too have been on to the FSA proscribed list and Keswick is definitely on their list.So don't even think about doing business with them!
Has anyone heard of Luxor and Associates supposedly based in Geneva. I cannot find them on a list but their address seems non-existent, ie Rue Paradier 16 ?

Yes they were mentioned a while back, they initially appeared as Luxor Associates claiming to be a forex broker then changed to Luxor and Associates, address does not exist, the street finishes at 14.

does anybody know if there is any connection between Argus Global Equities and Argus Global Holdings??? Argus Global Holdings has offices in both NY and London.

does anybody know if there is any connection between Argus Global Equities and Argus Global Holdings??? Argus Global Holdings has offices in both NY and London.

Heres a couple of warning flags about them.

31 Harley Street has, I believe, been used as an address by other boiler room scams, I think it may be used as a virtual office

Argus Global Holdings is not on the FSA register.

There are some errors on their generally low quality website including their name being spelt Argus Globals Holdings

How did you come across them, did they cold call you?

HI,
Thanks for the quick reply.

Does that mean (unfortunately) that you have personal experience? or do you know of someone else who tried?

I ask because I am tempted to try and sell my IMC shares through them.

Frank

Hi Frank
I have had dealings with Richmond International and Keswick Group and, through another forum, I am in touch with other people in the same sorry situation. However, I have suggested we all corralate our information into a database and submit a joint complaint, with full details of banks, names etc of the scammers, to the FSA, SEC, USA Government, police departments, Dominica Governement etc etc. To do this we need to be in touch and I have advised others to register on this website and give email addresses.

Hi Frank
I have had dealings with Richmond International and Keswick Group and, through another forum, I am in touch with other people in the same sorry situation. However, I have suggested we all corralate our information into a database and submit a joint complaint, with full details of banks, names etc of the scammers, to the FSA, SEC, USA Government, police departments, Dominica Governement etc etc. To do this we need to be in touch and I have advised others to register on this website and give email addresses.

Hi!

I am a victim of Richmond International.

There are other victims of Richmond International in t2w.

shouldibeworried
jacqualine
privateeye
Dakairo
tonybell

We can communicate by Personal Message in t2w.

Any new information about Richmond International can be posted in the argusglobal thread of t2w.

Have a nice day.

Hi Frank

hi please count me in - im in the same boat as all of you - i can be contacted at [email protected] thanks alex ps how is the database being pulled together?

hi please count me in - im in the same boat as all of you - i can be contacted at [email protected] thanks alex ps how is the database being pulled together?

hello its dodso here i am just sharing information about richmond international and the keswick group if anyone has any information on any of the above scam companys please contact through this forum thanking you in advance dodso:)

hello its dodso here i am just sharing information about richmond international and the keswick group if anyone has any information on any of the above scam companys please contact through this forum thanking you in advance dodso:)

I've been contacted by a certain Frank working with Richmond Int told me he had a great deal for me some stocks we're going to rise in the next few days and i should invest really soon - $100,000 or more and i would get 60% return in just under 2 weeks.

Funny thing was he came up with this story about Facebook and Baidu and he will buy Facebook stocks for me - FACEBOOK IS NOT PUBLIC YET - NO ONE CAN BUY STOCKS YET.

They say they are now located in Korea and their website is http://www.richmondinternational.com - not too credible.

Stay away from people who contact you over the phone and try to give you an incredible deal.