argusglobal

turnip said:
I cant believe that you are so stupid to reply like that.
Because people make an investment does not make them stupid.
People are lied to and given false information all the time, what about Enron.
But then again you must be so much cleverer than the average investor.
Bet you a lways pick the winners and always sell at the top.
I think you sound as though you are full of bull**** and a legend in your own mind.
At no time did I say that anyone was stupid...cant you read?....I think I was conned like many other UK investors...maybeyou?...what I hope we can do is bring Richmond International to book.....thank you for being so rude and aggressive...keep cool.......best wishes.

privateeye said:
At no time did I say that anyone was stupid...cant you read?....I think I was conned like many other UK investors...maybeyou?...what I hope we can do is bring Richmond International to book.....thank you for being so rude and aggressive...keep cool.......best wishes.

I can read obviously you cannot.
Look at the quote in my post and if you can read it ,you will see who i was replying to.
Thank you for being so rude and aggressive...keep cool.......best wishes. :rolleyes:

the definition of an investment excluded corps like ENRON

ENRON couldnt offer a single product.

typical investment problems occur because of non-prof. advisors

the bancrupcy of enron was initiated by non-prof. advisors.
their definition of an investment failed

Journal of Accountancy, August, 1992
The American Institute of CPAs emphasized the need for reform of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 to focus on activities giving rise to investment adviser fraud and abuse--namely, holding clients' funds or securities for investment purposes or recommending and selling securities to the same client.

Hello,

A few years ago I was contacted by Richmond and I bought shares from TVO or TVE (I can't remember) those where listed on Nasdaq. A few months later they asked me If I wanted to sell them and buy shares from NHC. They told me that when they would go public I would have shares in 3 companies.
1 year went by and nothing...
Now 2 years have past and to my surprise I reveived a letter from Richmond. I opened them up and I found 3 certificates from the companies they told would go public.
I looked it up on Nasdaq and NHC is indeen listed on Nasdaq.

Is there anyway I can find out if these shares are real?

Oh I was wrong, NHC is another company listed on Nasdaq. Guess money's gone.
But why did they wait so long to send me those documents? Why did they even bother?

Dakairo said:
But why did they wait so long to send me those documents? Why did they even bother?

I too was surprised receiving the certificates. Did you see they are coming from Turks Islands?

My idea is that they feel that something/someone is after them and they are trying to clean themselves. If they give away certificates it means that they played only like financial advisors and, therefore, are not responsible if the companies connected with the shares go bankrupt.
In other way: we cannot sue them, also because they have been very careful in not writing anything: everything was managed by phone and we don't have any records of their lies.

Sorry if this looks depressing.

:(

Worried

It took you long to take up the topic.
There is no indication of the certificates stemming from Turks Islands.
The last trick is to book people from one company into another. Last deal Pharmaholdingsinc.
AQll these firms are connected directly or indirectly with Argus Global.
The person responsible for is Mr. Alex Richardson.
They wrote e-mails though.
It seems to be a must to get all these firms sued the center of machination being Argus Global under this address:
Argus Global Ltd.
31 Great Marlborough Street, Rouseau
Commonwealth Of Dominica,
P.O. Box 2370
Tel: 1 767 440 4587
Fax: 1 767 440 4588

fritzfritz said:
It took you long to take up the topic.
There is no indication of the certificates stemming from Turks Islands.
The last trick is to book people from one company into another. Last deal Pharmaholdingsinc.
AQll these firms are connected directly or indirectly with Argus Global.
The person responsible for is Mr. Alex Richardson.
They wrote e-mails though.
It seems to be a must to get all these firms sued the center of machination being Argus Global under this address:
Argus Global Ltd.
31 Great Marlborough Street, Rouseau
Commonwealth Of Dominica,
P.O. Box 2370
Tel: 1 767 440 4587
Fax: 1 767 440 4588

Sorry, I am not used to check this site. I'll do better from now on.
I promise!

My feeling is that their mami is
http://www.imts-inc.net/aboutimt.htm
I think that they are the ones in the knowing of what and where to do things.

I saw on the envelope that the stamps and the rubber stamps were from Turks Islands (I confess my ignorance, I didn't know where they were).
And I have to fax them back the document that I had received my certificates: fax n. +41 (0) 1 355 xxxx that is Switzerland!

About emails: did you get emails with details about investments? Companies, what they were doing, what they wer.e going to do and when, and so forth? If yes, keep them. Can be useful.

Until now I got only one 'real' phone number and it is a cellular from the area of New York.

Bye

:)

Worried

Jacqualine

jacqualine said:
not that we know..there are several people in the same boat with whom I can put you in touch. please contact me...Jacqualine.... my address is posted all over!
I think the share certificates from Richmond Intl for NH corpn and woundcare and glucowiss are worthless..NH Corpn is NOT quoted on Nasdaq as someone has said...can I join your group?.....privateeye.

Tony Horley England

I have been involved with Richmond International for years and have in fact recieved two payments to UK of shares that I asked to be sold. They bought 4604 shares in Nutritional Holdings at US$6 per share on my behalf in June 2004. In Feb 2005 they sold 1500 of these shares at US$6 and transfered to my UK bank account.

But since then I've persistantly asked if they could sell my remaining 3104 shares at whatever price. They always say that Nutritional Holdings have not gone onto the market yet so a reference share value is not available.

I have certificates but can I sell them?

Opinions anyone?

I think the share certificates from Richmond Intl for NH corpn and woundcare and glucowiss are worthless..NH Corpn is NOT quoted on Nasdaq as someone has said...can I join your group?.....privateeye.

Hi !

Thank you for your information.

Richmond International sold me shares of IMC Security.

I received a letter from Richmond International that was an invitation to the Shareholders Conference of IMC Security on 10 September 2007.

Did you receive the same ?

Thanks in advance to tell me.

Richmond International / IMC security shares

To continue the saga, I have been approached by the EMBRO group (Mr. Prescott, Washington DC) and the Keswick group ( Vernon McMann, Rochester, NY) to buy these shares at euros 6 and dollars 14.80 per share respectively.

With the EMBRO group I would have to pay 50 cents per share to have trading restrictions lifted prior to the sale.

With the Keswick group I would have to put 10% of the value into an offshore witholding bond.

Has anyone else had experience of this? Has anyone had a successful outcome or is it just another scam.

If it is a scam, the address and phone number in Washington DC are genuine. Can we not just have them arrested? (I have more information if anyone is interested.

Frank you're being setup with an advance fee type scam. Basically anything and everything to do with the shares is a scam and the people calling you are the same scammers that originally stole your money.

As for the addresses in Washington, chances are it's a Mailboxes Etc maildrop or perhaps they've just listed a random address, and why not, they're criminals and criminals lie.

Frank you're being setup with an advance fee type scam. Basically anything and everything to do with the shares is a scam and the people calling you are the same scammers that originally stole your money.

As for the addresses in Washington, chances are it's a Mailboxes Etc maildrop or perhaps they've just listed a random address, and why not, they're criminals and criminals lie.

Hi there,

Thanks for the swift reply.

Yes, a continuing scam is what I fear. However the phone number is a genuine number in the area as I have a friend just one road away with a number differing only in the last 3 digits. The address also exists. By dialing that number I can speak to the person every single time I phone between 9am and 5pm.

So, if it is a scam how do I set about having it investigated and people arrested?

The number could easily be automatically directed to anywhere in the world, probably the far east.

Ask your friend to go round to their offices and see if there is anybody there, I would suspect a mail drop though.

Call Operation Archway in London, or send an email, they're looking into the boiler room thieves. Search this forum, they've been mentioned before.

Hi Anley,

My friend is unfortunately too scared to go round there and see! I've been in touch with operation Archway and the City of London Police 2 years ago, but never a heard a whisper from them since then.

Frank

ARGUS GLOBAL EQUITIES etc etc etc!

Hi, I am new on here but just become involved with Argus Global Equities via my deceased father in law's estate. What new info has become available and is there any hope of getting money from the shares. cheers