Regulation s Share

Vocalscape

Hi everyone
I have been approached about laserlock shares by cook capital and spoken to Keith anson and nelson ford has anyone else had a call from them

I to have been contacted by keith anson & adrian clarke from cook about vocalscape reg s shares what a disaster this has turned out to be any comments please would be helpfull.

I to have been contacted by keith anson & adrian clarke from cook about vocalscape reg s shares what a disaster this has turned out to be any comments please would be helpfull.

Hi Jim,
I got a call from a Mike Tan at the Central Registration department. He claims they are governed by US Law in Japan. More lies as I told him this morning.

He was trying to put pressure on for money to de restrict my share holding in Great West gold Inc. Cook Capital and it's website is now listed on the Japanase FSA website as a cold calling fraud organisation probably not even based in Japan. Mr Tan took no great interest and explained that they dd not need to be FSA regulated to make offers for private shares, more BS and lies and I suspect. I've made represenation to the City of Lonon Police and the FSA in the UK. And if anyone wants to get involved in setting up an action to go after these companies to inculde Intersecurities and FSW Europe, two companies involved in fraud and people who I feel have passed on my details to Cook Capital and it's officers then I'd be happy to oblige and lend my name. I'll forward information re their activity and the pheonix like nature of FSW and Intersecurities

Ollie Oladele

If you go to this link then you have a link to information about Intersecurities, FSW and its checkered regulatory history. These are the initiators of all this grief and misery

There is also a link to the City of London Police office where I would suggest all details of transactions, documentations and especially bank accounts be sent and reported. Thse people need to be stopped!

TMF: Re: FSW / CRESTON FINANCIAL / A fool And His Money...

Hi all,
I am new to this site and i wonder if anyone can help or had similar experience with Reg s shares.
I was sold some shares in a company called City network inc about 3 years ago by a company called intersecurities based in Germany.
I was abit naive then as i did not really know what reg s shares were. All i was told was that i would not be able to sell the shares for I year by which time the share should have appreciated ant i can then sell them off if i wish.
The value of the shares went up initially and i gradually faded to nothing. and i had already classified these as a bad loss and inexperience.
A year ago i got a call from another company that they have taken over all the clients from the original company and they were goung to send me some documents to effect the change. I did not receive those documents.
On friday, i got a call from compamy called cookcp.com. Who are claiming be a company dealing in mergers and accusations. apparently my original stock were 1 for 20 and i now own 30000 stocks which they are willing to buy off me as part of the merger and accuisition. The stocks are now vallued at $2.25 .== $67500
broken down as follows
Stock Legend registration .20
Stock Legend Registration amount Due 6,000.00
purchase Price 67,500.00
Seductible Commission fee (2.6%) (1,755.00)
Refundable Stock Legend Regustration 6,000.00
Sellers Completion Sum 71,745.00

My reaction to this is this is another scam.
I have called the number given and the phone was answered by a lady who put me through to the guy who contacted me on friday.
I told him i needed to get the company checked out and that i have giveen the documents to my husband who is a solicitor to look over.
He said he would be glad for him to call him tomorrow to ask and answer any questions.

Any advice please

Many thanks

Aderonke

If they want their fee upfront then it most likely is a scam. Ask tham to deduct thier fees and send you a cheque for the remaining amount?

I am informed that City of London police are keen for any information on these people, and to also contact operation archway.
There is a lloyds tsb acct in the uk involved and a supposed transfer agent in belize, the belize authorities are investigating this one.

Does this sound famliar to anyones experiences if so i may be able to point you in the right direction

I am informed that City of London police are keen for any information on these people, and to also contact operation archway.
There is a lloyds tsb acct in the uk involved and a supposed transfer agent in belize, the belize authorities are investigating this one.

Does this sound famliar to anyones experiences if so i may be able to point you in the right direction

Yes the Lloyds TSB in London was mentioned to me but heck.. which branch? I have also involved the Archway police and the FSA about my contact in Japan. He claims to be (and sounded) South African. Any similarities? Anyone bought GRLY? Seems to be fluctuating stories about this share.
Regards Snifferdog

Cook capital

If you go to this link then you have a link to information about Intersecurities, FSW and its checkered regulatory history. These are the initiators of all this grief and misery

There is also a link to the City of London Police office where I would suggest all details of transactions, documentations and especially bank accounts be sent and reported. Thse people need to be stopped!

TMF: Re: FSW / CRESTON FINANCIAL / A fool And His Money...

(n) I asked Adrian Clarke for some kind of proof of who he is and he sent me a copy of his passport he is from scotland but how do I know if it is his or a fake can anyone help with this?
Jim

(n) I asked Adrian Clarke for some kind of proof of who he is and he sent me a copy of his passport he is from scotland but how do I know if it is his or a fake can anyone help with this?
Jim

Yes, ask him to send you a photo of him giving you a thumbs up with his left hand and a victory sign with his right.

If he says 'I have not got a camera' then say most people have mobile cameras so use one of them.

If he balks then you know he's a scammer.

Please Try To Recall The Wire Transfer Money

Hi Jim,

My sympathies with what's happened to you. I too was a victim of these guys, my contact was a South African called Jack Rosewell. The bank detsils supplied like you lead to Belize. I transfered an initial amount of $7,500 to these *******s in Belize to an account held by them at a branch of the bank of Montreal in Toronto....Luckily, I began to have suspicions when they requested a larger sum and I said no and demanded my money back...

They became unprofessional so I made a report to Det Constable Simon Sheilds at Operation Archway. I also reported to the Japanase FSA(COOK CAPITAL PARTNERS IS LISTED AS A COLD CALLING OPERATION), spoke with the UK FSA and called the branch of the Bank of Montreal. The bank told that they'd already picked up suspiciouls activity on the account and that there was a problem with the account that my money was transferred into - HE SUGGESTED MAKING A COMPLAINT TO THE UK AUTHORITIES AND MAKING A CASE TO MY BANK TO REQUEST THE MONIES BACK BECAUSE OF FRAUD (MONEY LAUNDERING ETC - PROBABLY DRUGS TOO WITH THIS PART OF THE WORLD WHERE MONEY WAS BEING SENT)

TWO WEEKS AGO, I DOCUMENTED EVERYHTHNIG THAT HAPPENED, PROVIDED DETAILS TO OPERATION ARCHWAY AND REQUESTED THAT MY BANK RECALL THE WIRE TRANSFER MONEY. I'VE JUST RECIEVED A CALL FROM MY BANK TO SAY THE MONEY IS GOING TO BE CREDITED BACK TO MY ACCOUNT!

I'M NOT PROMISINGTHAT IT WILL WORK FOR YOU BUT IT IS WORTH A TRY!!! AND THE SAME TO ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHO HAS BEEN A VICTIM OF THESE GUYS.

OLLIE OLADELE
44(0)7810 543826

Great news Ollie. Well done.

Just hope they freeze all the money in that account to really mess the scammers around.

Citi Networks, Inc

Hi all,
I am new to this site and i wonder if anyone can help or had similar experience with Reg s shares.
I was sold some shares in a company called City network inc about 3 years ago by a company called intersecurities based in Germany.
I was abit naive then as i did not really know what reg s shares were. All i was told was that i would not be able to sell the shares for I year by which time the share should have appreciated ant i can then sell them off if i wish.
The value of the shares went up initially and i gradually faded to nothing. and i had already classified these as a bad loss and inexperience.
A year ago i got a call from another company that they have taken over all the clients from the original company and they were goung to send me some documents to effect the change. I did not receive those documents.
On friday, i got a call from compamy called cookcp.com. Who are claiming be a company dealing in mergers and accusations. apparently my original stock were 1 for 20 and i now own 30000 stocks which they are willing to buy off me as part of the merger and accuisition. The stocks are now vallued at $2.25 .== $67500
broken down as follows
Stock Legend registration .20
Stock Legend Registration amount Due 6,000.00
purchase Price 67,500.00
Seductible Commission fee (2.6%) (1,755.00)
Refundable Stock Legend Regustration 6,000.00
Sellers Completion Sum 71,745.00

My reaction to this is this is another scam.
I have called the number given and the phone was answered by a lady who put me through to the guy who contacted me on friday.
I told him i needed to get the company checked out and that i have giveen the documents to my husband who is a solicitor to look over.
He said he would be glad for him to call him tomorrow to ask and answer any questions.

Any advice please

Many thanks

Aderonke
You will be asked to forward insurance or transfer or other money before ant action. I would appreciate your contacting me. I have further information on this share and the outfit that sold them.

You will be asked to forward insurance or transfer or other money before ant action. I would appreciate your contacting me. I have further information on this share and the outfit that sold them.
Nice work if you can get it!