Regulation S share scam

SCAMMERS all of them.

Anyone and EVERYONE that calls you about these types of shares is a scammer and low life thief. Although of course they'll all be charming and 'on your side'..........

Had a long call today from a Shaun Thompson of Lincoln Ventures (Canada), offering to buy my restricted shares in Bluegate (Texas). As above, he was offering an attractive price per share despite low market value, and justified this by saying that his client intended to liquidate Bluegate after the acquistion. However to avail of this offer I would have pay US$11,000 up front as a STOCK LEGEND REGISTRATION AMOUNT. He also mentioned the International Trading Bureau and some connection with Tokyo.

Despite sounding very plausible initially I got suspicious because (1) he had the quantity of my share holding wrong, (2) he told me this was on a 'first come first served' basis and (3) everything seemed to be on a very tight time line.

This is my first post on here. Please someone confirm that this is definitely a scam. Thanks

Had a long call today from a Shaun Thompson of Lincoln Ventures (Canada), offering to buy my restricted shares in Bluegate (Texas). As above, he was offering an attractive price per share despite low market value, and justified this by saying that his client intended to liquidate Bluegate after the acquistion. However to avail of this offer I would have pay US$11,000 up front as a STOCK LEGEND REGISTRATION AMOUNT. He also mentioned the International Trading Bureau and some connection with Tokyo.

Despite sounding very plausible initially I got suspicious because (1) he had the quantity of my share holding wrong, (2) he told me this was on a 'first come first served' basis and (3) everything seemed to be on a very tight time line.

This is my first post on here. Please someone confirm that this is definitely a scam. Thanks

Yes it's definitely a scam.

Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority

The person I had call me gave the impression he was a really nice man but having read how it was the same type of person that sold me the original shares I had it already rehearsed what I was going to say to him when he called me back. I initially told him I was going to wait for a better offer if this so called buyer was that desperate to buy my shares. Then I said I`d followed his advice about checking him and his company out and had `googled`his name and that somebody,possibly an ex wife must have it in for him.This got him very interested and could n`t wait to hear what had been said about him.I told him I didn`t know if I should repeat it but then said "It says - He (name he gave ) was a scum bag and a " bloodsucking c..." and for that reason I was declining his offer regarding the sale of my shares,Bye " He quickly said "WHAT. it says WHAT about me?" I then hung up. He tried phoning me back for about 5 minutes but I just kept ignoring his calls. I`ve heard nothing since from him but hope he wasted some valuable scamming time looking for the imaginary message on google.

Confirmation: It's a scam.

Almost got scammed by these thieves. I was going to go into a similar deal, but I thought something was a little fishy about the whole thing and called it off at the last minute. I used to wonder if I missed out on it, but seeing this has made me realize that I didn't miss anything.

i've had cook capital partners Jack rosewell on from Japan about med gen, offering 4.50$ per share after i pay 7000$, these people should have theit balls cut off!!

International Trading Company

Hello everybody
I have had dealings with Lincoln Ventures who state that International Trading Company of Tokyo are the facilitating company for a hostile share purchase. The ITB web site looks above board, but is it? > OpenDNS < Has anyone had a satisfactory deal out of them?

Hello everybody
I have had dealings with Lincoln Ventures who state that International Trading Company of Tokyo are the facilitating company for a hostile share purchase. The ITB web site looks above board, but is it? > OpenDNS < Has anyone had a satisfactory deal out of them?

David, you've been set up and any money that you've paid to these scammers will have been stolen.

Of course the website looks above board, you think that a scammer is not going to make sure of this. You also think that when they speak to you they're not going to be charming and on your side etc. Remember they only exist to steal money and will do whatever it takes to achieve this goal.

You should have done more research into the Inttb.org - In ttb domain as you will have seen that it was first registered less than 4 months ago. Hardly the mark of an established firm.

Please learn your lesson, don't do business with strangers that call you and then wire money to foreign countries.

Hi
I seem to have been caught by Lincoln Ventures Reg S scam.I have paid over $60,000 in various guises in the hopefull return of significant returns.Now Ifind that their website is down and phone lines disconected.Is there any action I can now take?

Dave Court (courtdvd)

Hi
I seem to have been caught by Lincoln Ventures Reg S scam.I have paid over $60,000 in various guises in the hopefull return of significant returns.Now Ifind that their website is down and phone lines disconected.Is there any action I can now take?

Dave Court (courtdvd)

Hello Dave
The Canadian Regulator are aware of Lincoln Ventures activities and would I think be interested to hear from you. As they seemed to have closed down it sounds as if they have done a bunk so it is important to detail as many individuals who you dealt with as possible to see if they can be nailed. The email address is:
[email protected]

Did they try the US Witholding tax routine on you as the US Internal Revenue Service have stated that what they were attempting to do was an utter scam?

Best regards

Hi from a newbe to these boards

The old sayings holds true.
'If it looks to good to be true, it proberly isn't'
'There's one born every minute'
'Once bitten, twice shy'
Terry

yes your money is gone. Im sorry to say that mate. those shares werew bought on the cheap, and I mean very cheap. The companies are on the otcbb which is not regulated the way the nasdaq is. The "buyback" is the second part of the scam although I havent seen this firsthand I have heard about it and when people think they can get their money back they try anything. Its a massive business but if you look up amador pastrana chances are he is the boss of all bosses. THey firms have very aggresve and convincing salesmen and sometimes women, like in barcelona who know how to get people to send money anywhere, including hong kong and cyprus.

Hello,

I think I've been scammed by a triage of bogus organisations calling themselves:

Blue Hill Capital Venture (Blue Hill Capital Venture) - The buyer of my shares
Foreign Regulatory Board (Foreign Regulatory Board) - The regulator
ZRG Holdings Ltd. - My agent

Blue Hill Capital Venture Company claimed to have a client wanting to buy my defunct Regulation S 144 restricted shares in order to complete some kind of takeover and liquidation deal. They offered me crazy money for the shares (too good to be true really).

The Foreign Regulatory Board was alegedly the regulator in all this and were managing the lifting of the restrictions for a given fee per share and they appointed a transfer agent for me ZRG Holdings Ltd. to lift the restrictions.

ZRG Holdings are the ones who ended up with my money although the wire transfer was through Blue Hill Capital Venture Company.

Blue Hill and Foreign Regulatory Board bot have credible looking web-sites (at first glance). Has anyone ever heard of these companies in relation to scams? How can they be stopped?
If it quacks like a duck......You could report them to FSA. I am aware of many such approaches, none were ever legitimate.....Jim

Another few names to add to the list:

First Financial Management - http://www.firstfinancialmgt.com
Capital Transfer Consolidated - http://www.capitalconsolidated.com

I was contacted by first company regarding some GICE Security shares
Was advised second company would lift restriction for a fee

Both company websites were set up within the last 2 months - the former being set up less than a month ago.

Was asked to send money to an HSBC account in Hong Kong, to "Global World Inc Ltd"

Another few names to add to the list:

First Financial Management - http://www.firstfinancialmgt.com
Capital Transfer Consolidated - http://www.capitalconsolidated.com

I was contacted by first company regarding some GICE Security shares
Was advised second company would lift restriction for a fee

Both company websites were set up within the last 2 months - the former being set up less than a month ago.

Was asked to send money to an HSBC account in Hong Kong, to "Global World Inc Ltd"

Who are GICE Security? I can find no reference to them anywhere?

I have shares in CardXX I was contacted by a company a couple of months ago about selling them, they wanted $6472 to deregulate them, I said No Thanks.

Today a Christopher Wilson of Masters Financial Corp in Japan called me about my refusal to sell the shares. He was to send documents to me confirming my refusal to share my shares. He explained things to me and gave me a possible chance to take part. If I pay the deregulation fee, then the claim is that I will Receive $86,258.50.

Were my gut instinct to refuse correct or is it genuine?

NigelUK

I have shares in CardXX I was contacted by a company a couple of months ago about selling them, they wanted $6472 to deregulate them, I said No Thanks.

Today a Christopher Wilson of Masters Financial Corp in Japan called me about my refusal to sell the shares. He was to send documents to me confirming my refusal to share my shares. He explained things to me and gave me a possible chance to take part. If I pay the deregulation fee, then the claim is that I will Receive $86,258.50.

Were my gut instinct to refuse correct or is it genuine?

NigelUK

Its the recovery room scam, they promise to sell or derestrict your shares but you have to pay in advance. Once they get your payment they disappear and add that to whatever they stole off you in the first place. Its absolutely standard practice for these scams, you will be getting plenty more calls in the future too as you are on their mugs list now, every one of them will be an attempt to steal more money off you.