checking legitimacy of an IPO/reverse merger

Once again, I am just an investor!!! I'm not Lois, I'm not "Dr. Quack". With all your facts, you neglected to state that in thousands of pages of despositions, financial records, etc., there was NO FRAUD!!! That's a fact. Apparently you people don't want to hear reason. You still don't want to take responsibility for your own actions. You just want your blood. Why don't you people grow up and move on? I'm not the bully here, just the voice of reason.

the government is coming to get lois very soon don't worry

Is there anyone who would be interested in filing a class action or other type of suit for some of us smaller "investors" who got taken ?

If several of us got together and joined forces it might make sense to hire an attorney to work on all of our behalfs.

Anyone interested please drop me a PM.

Gazza

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Lois_Castaldo_1219237/

Lol, don't get hyped, though, it was just for a DUI from two years ago. But at least you can see what she looks like. And the address on the booking form, is the address for Loto World (i.e. her residence).

And Uncle007, you're the one that's been saying the government is coming to get her very soon; I thought YOU knew something.

Keep on filing complaints:

State of Florida Office of Financial Regulation:

Online Complaints - http://www.flofr.com/Director/complaints.htm
Telephone (561) 837-5282

Load this office up with complaints. Even if you're just a friend of someone who was ripped off by Loto World, file a complaint for them, if they're not inclined to do so.

Last edited:

Lol, don't get hyped, though, it was just for a DUI from two years ago. But at least you can see what she looks like. And the address on the booking form, is the address for Loto World (i.e. her residence).

And Uncle007, you're the one that's been saying the government is coming to get her very soon; I thought YOU knew something.

Telephone (561) 837-5282

Load this office up with complaints. Even if you're just a friend of someone who was ripped off by Loto World, file a complaint for them, if they're not inclined to do so.
call this Telephone (561) 837-5282 and get an up date on the case ask for joanne

Telephone (561) 837-5282

Cant believe they make that information public, I think I just found a photo of a guy involved in boiler room scams (also a DUI arrest)

Did it ever occur to you people that maybe "Dr. Quack" and even Lois were scammed by JC? I assume you are all adults. Have you not heard of the 1st rule of investing - don't invest money you can't afford to lose. This blog is bull****. You are just all fear mongers with no real facts to back up your claims. Someone told me about this blog so I thought I would check it out. I am sure no one with brains, class, or jobs would waste their time on this drivel. The only people you should be mad at and blame are yourselves. Stop slandering. Stop, just stop. Grow up and take it like men. If it does happen, then what? Will you issue apologies? I think not. You hide behind your anonymity because you are full of sh**. Put your names and addresses and phone numbers up here.
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/L...taldo_1219237/

Please help me...I invested in Loto World in 2005 and have yet to hear back from them on my stocks. I have read a few of people’s comments from this site and am starting to worry that this company is bogus. Who is this Dr. Wack you refer to? I’m hoping it’s not the Doctor that convinced me to buy these shares.

Please help me...I invested in Loto World in 2005 and have yet to hear back from them on my stocks. I have read a few of people’s comments from this site and am starting to worry that this company is bogus. Who is this Dr. Wack you refer to? I’m hoping it’s not the Doctor that convinced me to buy these shares.

It appears the whole thing was a rip off. There was a Doctor (perhaps a psychologist or something) that was named as having ripped off many of his patients but his details were deleted for whatever reason. It doesnt sound too good, though I have to ask why would you take investment advice from a Doctor?

Please help me! I'm trying to obtain any information on Lotoworld I can and this blog and these comments are all I can find. I have invested and money and am worried.

Is there anyway we can speak over the phone? i'm new to this blog thing! This sudden news is rather upsetting...

Is there anyway we can speak over the phone? i'm new to this blog thing! This sudden news is rather upsetting...

I wasn't involved in it personally but I've been following the whole story for a while. If you read back a few pages you'll see some of the guys talking about reporting the matter to the authorities. If you click on their usernames you can send them a private message.

By most accounts, Loto World Inc. was a scam; a Ponzi/Pyramid scheme. They've never gone public, they've never communicated with their "shareholders" once they've gotten your money, their website has been down for years, bank accounts closed, they don't answer phone calls or e-mails, etc. This website is about the only place you'll find any information on Loto World Inc. Your money is, unfortunately, long gone & you're never getting it back. And your shares are worth zero.

Read pages 15-17 on this comment thread, to find out the doctor's name you are referring to.

Go to page 18 on this thread, read Truth's post about a lawsuit filed against Loto World by other, larger investors.

Go to page 24, read my post about filing a complaint with the State of Florida Dept. of Financial Regulation.

Last edited:
Can't believe you people are at it again! If this is a "Ponzi" scheme, they would be completely out of business. They are still a registered company, believe it or not. Lawsuits and complaints have gone nowhere but knock yourselves out if you have nothing better to do! They have been investigated and found there was NO FRAUD! How many of you people have tried to get an enterprise like this off the ground? Yeah, no one. I thought so! When will you people get a clue and understand that all investments are risky? Takes balls to hang in there. Some take years to get anywhere. All your negativity doesn't help. If you don't have the balls, you shouldn't be in it in the first place. And stop blaming others for getting you into this. I probably have more money in this than you people, but I knew I could lose it all. I took a risk. I assume you are all adults. You had free will. Zessaus - none of these people will give you their names and phone #s. They are here anonymously for a reason. They are not who they portray themselves to be. Read my posts.

Work out for yourself who is lying here. The people who told you you'd make a lot of money from this when it got listed or the people who are trying to present the facts. It takes less than six months to do an IPO. How long have they been stringing you along, 6 years is it?

Can't believe you people are at it again! If this is a "Ponzi" scheme, they would be completely out of business. They are still a registered company, believe it or not. Lawsuits and complaints have gone nowhere but knock yourselves out if you have nothing better to do! They have been investigated and found there was NO FRAUD! How many of you people have tried to get an enterprise like this off the ground? Yeah, no one. I thought so! When will you people get a clue and understand that all investments are risky? Takes balls to hang in there. Some take years to get anywhere. All your negativity doesn't help. If you don't have the balls, you shouldn't be in it in the first place. And stop blaming others for getting you into this. I probably have more money in this than you people, but I knew I could lose it all. I took a risk. I assume you are all adults. You had free will. Zessaus - none of these people will give you their names and phone #s. They are here anonymously for a reason. They are not who they portray themselves to be. Read my posts.

Hey, Reality, why don't you get the ball rolling, and put YOUR name & phone number on this thread.

And, since they were registered as a domestic corporation in Nevada, if you go to this website, I believe you'll see that Loto World's registration as a domestic corporation, was revoked because they have never paid the $650.00 fees.

Loto World, Inc. - Nevada Company Profile (NvAnnualReport.com People Search and Company Search)

And "Truth" already stated the facts about the lawsuit brought against Loto World previously on this thread; that the case was SETTLED, in the plaintiff's favor, on the day the trial was to begin. So, that lawsuit DID in fact go somewhere. Problem is, for the plaintiff's, is that Loto World has no money; all gone.

And, to the best of my knowledge, Loto World IS being investigated by the State of Florida Department of Financial Regulation. I have spoken to an investigator there, there have been a number of complaints, and she implied an investigation IS underway.

And I asked this before of you, Reality, but you had stated in one of your rants that, in all the documentation stemming from the lawsuit, in the depositions and Loto World's financial records, there was no fraud determined. Tell me, if you're really only an investor, as you have stated, how did you have access to court records, depositions, and Loto World's financial records?

As Truth mentioned in their post, your rants started right after the psychologist's name was divulged on this thread. As he happened to be mentioned again, here you are again. Stop trying to deflect everyone from the facts, Reality. As PBoyles mentioned, this has been going on for 6 years, since March of 2005. Just the lack of communication alone over the past 6 years, is a red flag that something's not kosher with this company.

OK people. The lesson for today is: everyone goes into something like this with hope and optimism. But there are NO GUARANTEES in investing. IPOs don't take 6 months. There are no time frames. Some take longer than others. Yes this is taking a long time. And of course it looks fishy. But its not over til its over. And its not over. You people don't have your facts straight. You are just rehashing OLD news and lies. This is anonymous for a reason and should stay that way. For now. If and when something good happens, we'll see what you have to say. We all have to take responsibility for our actions. Now, I'm going on with my life. I suggest you all do the same.

Blobbie, sorry you seem to listen to TRUTH but not me! Interesting. We'll see when the dust settles. Bye bye for now.............