checking legitimacy of an IPO/reverse merger

I did look and didn't find it, that's why I asked. So would you care to answer my second question, how were people convinced to buy into this?

If you couldn't find it on legitimate websites, it's weird that you thought you could find it here! As for your second question: It's not relevant how we got into this. There are NO GUARANTEES in investing no matter what you were told and by whom. We all had free will. No one held a gun to our heads. If we put up more than we could afford to lose, it's OUR fault. You people seem to need a scapegoat and just want to bitch about it, but the blame is on each of us who put money into this. CAVEAT EMPTOR - look it up!!!

So would you care to answer my second question, how were people convinced to buy into this?

Actually the blame is on the people who carried out the scam, not the people who fell for it, even though they should have known better.

If you couldn't find it on legitimate websites, it's weird that you thought you could find it here! As for your second question: It's not relevant how we got into this. There are NO GUARANTEES in investing no matter what you were told and by whom. We all had free will. No one held a gun to our heads. If we put up more than we could afford to lose, it's OUR fault. You people seem to need a scapegoat and just want to bitch about it, but the blame is on each of us who put money into this. CAVEAT EMPTOR - look it up!!!

That is right nobody held a gun to our heads,but at the end of the day if this goes belly up,the people who invested money and the government will want answers.The investors will want blood and the government will investigate to shut them up.So if lotoworld did everything right in the investment of the money then so be it.With all the scams that have been happening around the world the government usually look for blood now.

Hi Everyone!

Pboyles, I don't believe this was a cold solicitation for most "investors"; more of word of mouth, through friends, family, relatives.

Reality, wow, you're just going after everyone on this comment thread, aren't you? You're complaining about misinformation, BS, check our facts; imtimidating, bullying, mocking, belittling everyone here; calling everyone sheep, morons, brainiacs.

I noticed your's and jckspun's posts started just after the therapist's (I won't mention his name here; damage is already done) name was divulged on this comment thread, so I can only surmise that you're either close friends or relatives of the therapist. While I will agree that whether or not he solicited patients for investment money is between him and his patients, and none of our business however, I will add, if he did, whether or not it was done during a session, while probably not illegal, was highly unethical...and a bit disgusting.

However, you also divulged what Team777 suspected about the therapist, that he was indeed more involved in Loto World than what a lot of us thought, by noting that the therapist was indeed a member of the Board of Directors of Loto World at one time.

And how can you compare what happened with Lehman Bros. to Loto World? Apples & oranges is an understatement. Before Lehman went bankrupt, they were an almost 160 year old global investment firm. Tell me, Reality, did you get statements from Lehman Bros. while you were an investor? Monthly statements of your account, quarterly statements, financial statements? Did you receive a prospectus from Lehman Bros? What documentation or correspondence have you received from Loto World? Probably the same as all of us: nothing. The main reason everyone thinks this was a scam is that it seems like Loto World just basically took our money and never contacted us again.

And Reality, it seems you are a stickler for the facts? Ok, here are the facts about the court case:

1) The original complaint was filed in LA Superior Court on 8/17/07. The charges were rescission, damages for fraud, money had & received, violation of California Corporations Code Section 25401. The complaint was amended twice, with the 2nd amendment, on 12/5/07, adding the charges, Sale of Securities Not Qualified for Sale, Failure to Register under Section 5 of the Securities Act, Misrepresentation of Material Fact Under Section 12(a)(2) of the Securities Act, and Joint and Several Liability of Control Persons.
2) The defendants were Loto World Inc. as a corporation & John Castaldo, Lois Castaldo, the therapist, and a few others, as individuals, and about 50 John Does to take care of the Board of Directors or anyone else who were left out.
3) Subsequently, a trial date was set for 10/6/08.
4) On 10/6/08, the day the trial was to begin, the case was SETTLED. Not DROPPED, but SETTLED between Loto World and the plaintiffs.
5) The case was dismissed (because it was settled) on 12/12/08.
6) The plaintiffs 1st Motion for Judgment, on 1/14/10, was denied because they didn't have the appropriate paperwork.
7) The plaintiffs 2nd Motion for Judgment was granted on 2/25/10, which, I guess, now gives the plaintiffs the opportunity to try to go after any assets the defendants may have, through wage garnishments, liens, etc.

These are the FACTS of the court case. This information is in the public record, on a public website. If any of you want to confirm these FACTS, go to

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

and input the case number BC376172.

If any of you want to download any of the documents, you'll have to register a Username/Password and a credit card number with the Superior Court as they charge to download the documents, which I'm sure the City of LA would appreciate.

Any questions?

Once again, I am just an investor!!! I'm not Lois, I'm not "Dr. Quack". With all your facts, you neglected to state that in thousands of pages of despositions, financial records, etc., there was NO FRAUD!!! That's a fact. Apparently you people don't want to hear reason. You still don't want to take responsibility for your own actions. You just want your blood. Why don't you people grow up and move on? I'm not the bully here, just the voice of reason.

And "Truth" - where did you come from? I'm beginning to think this ridiculous blog is comprised of maybe a couple of people using different names, told what to write by one source. And very few people even read it!

Lehman/Lotoworld - not apples and oranges! The point here is: "A" rating on Friday, bankrupt on Monday. DESPITE communication with investors. The communication was BOGUS. You can't believe anything or anyone!! If Lehman lied to the world..... So I don't know if we would believe any communication from Lotoworld anyway! You are all complaining about no information, what is information really worth? How would you even know if it was legit? I for one don't trust anyone or anything anymore. It's more about faith at this point. And hope. The company is not bankrupt so there is still hope. Other than that, we should just go about our business, do our "day jobs" and hope for the best. It's business, not personal after all.

Once again, I am just an investor!!! I'm not Lois, I'm not "Dr. Quack". With all your facts, you neglected to state that in thousands of pages of despositions, financial records, etc., there was NO FRAUD!!! That's a fact. Apparently you people don't want to hear reason. You still don't want to take responsibility for your own actions. You just want your blood. Why don't you people grow up and move on? I'm not the bully here, just the voice of reason.

Its FRAUD fom day one it doesnt take all these years to take a compant public

Lehman/Lotoworld - not apples and oranges! The point here is: "A" rating on Friday, bankrupt on Monday. DESPITE communication with investors. The communication was BOGUS. You can't believe anything or anyone!! If Lehman lied to the world..... So I don't know if we would believe any communication from Lotoworld anyway! You are all complaining about no information, what is information really worth? How would you even know if it was legit? I for one don't trust anyone or anything anymore. It's more about faith at this point. And hope. The company is not bankrupt so there is still hope. Other than that, we should just go about our business, do our "day jobs" and hope for the best. It's business, not personal after all.

the info you get from loto world is is not worth anything lois tells you what you want to hear lies and lies to support her life style

And "Truth" - where did you come from? I'm beginning to think this ridiculous blog is comprised of maybe a couple of people using different names, told what to write by one source. And very few people even read it!

the truth is she lois spent our money on her self fancy hotels ,traveling so called company business . give me a break

Skyline - This isn't Vegas. Lois doesn't need shills. Lois isn't Lotoworld. She is merely the "face" of Lotoworld. If you want to talk about a shill, let's talk about the kid who put up the original blog and was GIVEN stock to do so. He's not even a registered stock holder in Lotoworld! And who do you suppose started THIS blog? If you really paid money for stock in L.W., you would want L.W. to succeed. You would be interested in getting your money back or making more money. I actually paid for my stock in L.W. and want it to have a chance to succeed and I'm apparently not the only one. And I'm NOBODY'S shill!

Boy, Skyline, more blah, blah, blah, scam, scam, scam, no facts. WHO'S SHILL ARE YOU?
lois destroyed many lifes she needs to be stoped , every time she opens her mouth she destroys a life financialy for her own life style

That is right nobody held a gun to our heads,but at the end of the day if this goes belly up,the people who invested money and the government will want answers.The investors will want blood and the government will investigate to shut them up.So if lotoworld did everything right in the investment of the money then so be it.With all the scams that have been happening around the world the government usually look for blood now.

the will get lois blood sooner than she thinks , the government doesnot move in until the have a case good case,i heard some insiders are working with the dept of ftc

We are all investors. We all have suspicions. We are all not thrilled with the length of time and lack of communication. But the company is not bankrupt. I, for one, still want this to succeed, despite my skepticism. Putting all this negativity out there is counterproductive. Unless someone is planting all this bull**** to further his own agenda. Think, people, think.
Hi lois this is to stop you from destroying any more lifes

Did it ever occur to you people that maybe "Dr. Quack" and even Lois were scammed by JC? I assume you are all adults. Have you not heard of the 1st rule of investing - don't invest money you can't afford to lose. This blog is bull****. You are just all fear mongers with no real facts to back up your claims. Someone told me about this blog so I thought I would check it out. I am sure no one with brains, class, or jobs would waste their time on this drivel. The only people you should be mad at and blame are yourselves. Stop slandering. Stop, just stop. Grow up and take it like men. If it does happen, then what? Will you issue apologies? I think not. You hide behind your anonymity because you are full of sh**. Put your names and addresses and phone numbers up here.
I chalange you ,put yours first i will do the same

Put your names and addresses and phone numbers up here.[/QUOTE]I chalange you ,put yours first i will do the same

Hey, Newfie,
First of all, I am not Lois! Nice try! I am an investor. I am, however, an obviously more seasoned investor than the people who post here. If you knew anything about investing, you would know that there are no guarantees. It's a crap shoot. On Friday, Lehman Bros. had an A rating, on Monday, it was bankrupt. I lost $50,000. Was I mad? Of course. Did I receive any information from Lehman about what was going on? Of course not. Did I threaten anyone? Did I blog and do all this moronic stuff you people are doing? No. Why? Because I'm a grown-up and I take responbility for my own decisions. I took a chance and while I do know that there is still a chance this could happen, I am fully prepared to lose my investment. You and your little friends here took a chance, too. Man up, move on, of it works out, good, if not, get a job!

you are lois and if not post your real info

Check your facts! Just so you know, the lawsuit was not settled, it was dropped! And furthermore, the gentleman in question in the lawsuit received $100,000. from Lotoworld! Wouldn't look too good in court, would it? And Jack Levine wasn't taken down in court or anything of the kind. Quite the contrary! But you people don't want the truth, do you?

you are lying i know that tanas got a judgement and the lawsuit was settled