checking legitimacy of an IPO/reverse merger

First rule of investing: there are NO guarantees

Second rule of investing: don't invest more money than you can afford to comfortably lose

Third rule of investing: no one STOLE your money. You willingly GAVE it. It was YOUR decision.

Lots of new investment opportunities sound fishy. This sounded fishy. But we took a chance. I'm not bitter. If it's gone it's gone. I, unlike the people here, don't believe it started out as a scam. I think there were very good intentions of making this work. Sometimes outside forces screw things up. Sometimes unforeseen things happen. I've lost in the stockmarket with huge reputable companies. This was just a lark. It was for fun, really. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst! It's only money. Not the end of the world.
lois can u give us an up date on loto world

lois can u give us an up date on loto world

This would be for reality,you said it did'nt start out as a scam,so when did it start to become a scam.You talk about losing money on the stock market so have I with the Economic downturn but with creditable companies.Lotoworld is still private with alot of so-called share holders that are never consulted about where the money has been invested .With creditable companies you get Quarterly reports on how your investments are going.With lotoworld you get nothing,I have talked to some investors who have lucked out and contacted lois,her reply is Oh yes it is still going to go we have a this company going to invest or that company she always has a good story.Now she's saying a group of people have taken it over to help her out. I really think the money is gone and people should be upset,anyway the people I fell sorry for is her brother and others that went out to sell this company for her.

So in fact no substantial news until november 2011. How much money they collected alltogether ? Only from Russia they should have collected around 20M bucks. But that money might be returned as or guys have very convincing arguments sometimes :)

So in fact no substantial news until november 2011. How much money they collected alltogether ? Only from Russia they should have collected around 20M bucks. But that money might be returned as or guys have very convincing arguments sometimes :)

I have heard this for the last several years at the end of the year that we are in the middle of "something". Then the holidays start and it is it will happen after the first of the year because nothing happens in December. What is different about this year? Also could you clarify what you are trying to say in the last part of your post as it is very confusing as to what you are trying to convey.

are you sure of the 20m bucks

are you sure of the 20m bucks

I have the same question. The only way the money could be collected is if the company was up and running. As far as I know we have the rights to run the loto in several countries but have never actually got them running. The last I heard Lois was supposed to be getting the rest of the money together to get us up and running. Money has changed hands however what it has accomplished if anything is open for discussion at this point.
It would be nice to hear from someone who has actually talked to a board member, Lois, the doctor or anyone else who has real information about all of this. I have talked to people in the past who understandably had to be circumspect about some things, believe it or not there are some involved that think this is pocket change and it is just a game to them and it doesn't really matter whether it works out or not, while other of us involved would really like to see this work out. At this point I really have no idea who to trust or believe about all of what is going on. In some ways I have the feeling that nobody really does.

I have the same question. The only way the money could be collected is if the company was up and running. As far as I know we have the rights to run the loto in several countries but have never actually got them running. The last I heard Lois was supposed to be getting the rest of the money together to get us up and running. Money has changed hands however what it has accomplished if anything is open for discussion at this point.
It would be nice to hear from someone who has actually talked to a board member, Lois, the doctor or anyone else who has real information about all of this. I have talked to people in the past who understandably had to be circumspect about some things, believe it or not there are some involved that think this is pocket change and it is just a game to them and it doesn't really matter whether it works out or not, while other of us involved would really like to see this work out. At this point I really have no idea who to trust or believe about all of what is going on. In some ways I have the feeling that nobody really does.

why dont you call lois and find out whats happening

why dont you call lois and find out whats happening

You're making a joke, right? Since when has anything she has said been real? At this point I have trouble believing anyone about what is going on. Until I get a recession letter, which she has said is ready to go now for at least several months, its all smoke and mirrors at this point. Yes, I am that cynical about it all right now.

You're making a joke, right? Since when has anything she has said been real? At this point I have trouble believing anyone about what is going on. Until I get a recession letter, which she has said is ready to go now for at least several months, its all smoke and mirrors at this point. Yes, I am that cynical about it all right now.
a recession letter,
your kiding no one will see that

a recession letter,
your kiding no one will see that

Believe it or not there is/was a rough draft for one in the last year needing final details and dates filled in. As usual it never went anywhere. She also has a penchant for dropping names that are supposed to be involved, some verifiable, some not so much, I've actually talked to some of them, but nothing seems to move forward, have no idea why.

Hello all. DO NOT INVEST one dime with this company. I met Lois in Boca at her home, she tried to schmoooze us out of money like 4 years ago. She wined and dined us probably on YOUR money. She drove a crappy truck almost died on 95...lol. She did go to China, thanks to YOUR money on vacation. DO NOT INVEST this is so commical.

Any News?

Does anyone know if Lois is in jail? Is she still "working" on a contract?

Does anyone know if John Castaldo is in jail or where else he is.

Just generally curious if anybody has had any contact with any of them. Would like an update if anyone has one.

Cheers

Does anyone know if Lois is in jail? Is she still "working" on a contract?

Does anyone know if John Castaldo is in jail or where else he is.

Just generally curious if anybody has had any contact with any of them. Would like an update if anyone has one.

Cheers

This is going on 10 years. If you invested money, you should have moved on & written the loses off your taxes years ago. You will never hear from Lois or Loto World ever again. This was a scam; pump & dump, or pyramid scam....and they won....this time. Only hope, is that they are visited by Karma sometime in the future.

OK people. The lesson for today is: everyone goes into something like this with hope and optimism. But there are NO GUARANTEES in investing. IPOs don't take 6 months. There are no time frames. Some take longer than others. Yes this is taking a long time. And of course it looks fishy. But its not over til its over. And its not over. You people don't have your facts straight. You are just rehashing OLD news and lies. This is anonymous for a reason and should stay that way. For now. If and when something good happens, we'll see what you have to say. We all have to take responsibility for our actions. Now, I'm going on with my life. I suggest you all do the same.

Hey Reality, is it over yet?

after reading everything on here, it has come to my conclusion that people have lost out on a lot of money of course as you all know LOTTO WORLD IS NOT CONTINUING! as a few months ago had gotten a call from lois stating it is no longer going into action. Which is complete and utter bull s***.