Another Thread Closed!

I would'nt miss it for the world, although I doubt benefit will be derived from it...

On another note I gave you rep today for the Soc drawer gag...most amusing...lol patterned Socs...very droll

You are going to experience and benefit when wots wot is ventilated properly, you'll see.

I have a pair with knitted toes and flourescent polka dots for you...just up your street I'm sure..:LOL:

You can then fool your pc that you are poisonous and you won't get eaten.

hi Bull/CYOF/Atlantic Ghost etc . . . how you doing <waves> :D
Hello Mr Blade.Did you mean to reply to someone else as you did not answer me directly.Dont worry if you did for I will repeat it again for you now.I am a horsey man and I have a friend called Jimmy who has made a packet with CFD something.When I asked him where he got the tips all he would say was trade too win.He told me to look up the internet which I did and here I am.He did not tell what to look for or who to contact so I am asking around.I noticed that this Mr CYOF was from Ireland but he was banned and his threads closed.As he is banned I take it that he is not here posting any more.Did you know him.He seems like a betting man to me and that is exactly what I am looking for but I dont care who he is or where he is from.I just want to beat this friend of mine by the name of Jimmy for we went to school together and he was always one step ahead of me.Money is no problem with me as I own plenty of horses and have plenty of winners every year.Thanks.
Paddy

Genius then ! At last you are admitting it, even though you follow me everywhere and are a nuisance, it's ok really...:LOL:

Actually, I avoid you whenever and wherever possible. But I keep stepping in you as you are everywhere, and I can't seem to wipe you off my shoe . . .

Actually, I avoid you whenever and wherever possible. But I keep stepping in you as you are everywhere, and I can't seem to wipe you off my shoe . . .

What you say is very true. I have him on Ignore but, of course, others quote him and, if what a poster says interests me, I have to look at the quote. Never mind, only the more lucid comments get through.:) (I said more lucid--not lucid:p )

Split

What you say is very true. I have him on Ignore but, of course, others quote him and, if what a poster says interests me, I have to look at the quote. Never mind, only the more lucid comments get through.:) (I said more lucid--not lucid:p )

Split

I knew you would surface here sooner or later....:LOL:

I am surprised it took you so long.

I don't believe for one minute that you have me on ignore. Nope.

In fact, like a lot of people on these boards who pretend otherwise you are addicted to me and hang on my every word. I know this...:LOL: ..and you suffer withdrawal symptoms when I am not around to liven things up a bit.

Nah !....:LOL: .....not a shoe at all...it is just that you do not consciously realise it....it is a virtual ball and chain...and only I have the key to the padlock that imprisons you....:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:....and you know this but refuse to admit it...

If all this was'nt so funny ..it would be funny..

Anyway... its all to do with the shape of the popes or popes's helmets....7 year and I now understand......what was I thinking !

If all this was'nt so funny ..it would be funny..

Anyway... its all to do with the shape of the popes or popes's helmets....7 year and I now understand......what was I thinking !

WRONG THREAD !

You've had the socks with individually knitted toes...and the flourescent dots...now put your thinking cap on.

The thread you want is The Secret Hidden Agenda, and not this one.

These comments are off topic here. I am surprised that Zupcon has not noticed.

I don't believe for one minute that you have me on ignore. Nope.
Paranoia
In fact, like a lot of people on these boards who pretend otherwise you are addicted to me and hang on my every word. I know this...:LOL: ..and you suffer withdrawal symptoms when I am not around to liven things up a bit.
Delusions of grandeur increasing and confusion of belief with fact ("I know this . . .")

Nah !....:LOL: .....not a shoe at all...it is just that you do not consciously realise it....it is a virtual ball and chain...and only I have the key to the padlock that imprisons you....:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:....and you know this but refuse to admit it...

You have a full and rich fantasy life, Albert. :rolleyes:

WRONG THREAD !

You've had the socks with individually knitted toes...and the flourescent dots...now put your thinking cap on.

The thread you want is The Secret Hidden Agenda, and not this one.

These comments are off topic here. I am surprised that Zupcon has not noticed.

Remember...everything is known in advance.....now I knew you would pick up on this...therefore to me it was indeed known in advance...do you see ?...do you really see?

Do try and keep up theres a good chap.

And something else for you to think about.....Chaos is Cash....do you see?

But explain to us why your rule book has a pernicious bias against the select minority and in favour of the unruly mob ? Why ?

Let us see if you can tell us.

I think that you already know the answer !, but if you really really really want to know, perhaps later I can spare the time, but at the moment I am bizzi, and drinking tea.

regards
zu

I think that you already know the answer !, but if you really really really want to know, perhaps later I can spare the time, but at the moment I am bizzi, and drinking tea.

regards
zu

No rush, when you are ready Zupcon.

We await your pronouncements with interest in order to be able to carry on.

I cannot speak for everyone here, but I am exceptionally patient.

You have a full and rich fantasy life, Albert. :rolleyes:

Actually, I am not the only one to see it. It is just that your perception is not that refined to allow you to see the truth. When you wake up one day I hope sincerely for you sooner rather than later, you will be shocked....;)

Remember...everything is known in advance.....now I knew you would pick up on this...therefore to me it was indeed known in advance...do you see ?...do you really see?

Do try and keep up theres a good chap.

And something else for you to think about.....Chaos is Cash....do you see?

I agree with you that chaos is cash, but you "see".

I am different to you...because I "do".

One day perhaps you will be able to do like I do, but for the forseeable future you have to content yourself with just looking and seeing..:LOL:...from hehind the glass wall that separates us.

Paranoia

Delusions of grandeur increasing and confusion of belief with fact ("I know this . . .")

Of course I know it, and in your case it is particularly relevant isn't it ? :eek:
You have to strive to do better and try harder to elevate your level of awareness and not continue to play the court jester at every opportunity that presents itself for you to post nonsense,
otherwise, you will remain where you are and never progress.