Another Thread Closed!

So let me just get this straight...

At the meeting would be

Grey1 > spent a few months posting daily profitable screenshots of his account
Laptop > ran a successful journal
Myself > ran a successful journal and minor FX thread
DC2000 > posted countless trades on the FX/DOW threads with small losses in between
C_V > Did very well in the FX competitions
Etc........

Yet the person 'trying' to take the Michael like he is better than everyone else, is the poster who ran a thread, which ran up near 200k margins throughout and then lied that he closed them out for a tiny loss, and then he changed his mind when they ended in profit and said he held them really...

and you really expect everyone to believe your the best here and WE are all the dunces??!

Obvious innit WASP ?

You persistently overlook the significance of the obvious.
Do you ever read here of the very top traders on this forum arguing with me ? Ever ? NO.

No I leave that to WASP. But I am very happy to host it and pay for all the drinks and limit my presence to a flash appearance at lunchtime just to pay the drinks bill and that's it.

Ask him.

wasp has already been more than generous with his CLEAR and SPECIFIC entry and exits via his journal and thread. No secrets here.

I personally trade "Slingshot" pull-backs as per my occasional posts on the Currency threads. I have described where to get the set-ups. No secrets here.

Options and nkruger have an interesting use of stochastics with their divergence "puppies" on the Ibex thread. No secrets here.

Unfortuantely, I cannot add anything overly unique as I havent re-invented the wheel, I just picked something that worked, and I liked it.
The only problem I need to fix is my capacity to cope with consecutive losses.
I am sure I will get constructive advice from real traders rather than vacuous mind-games here.

Obvious innit WASP ?

Do you ever read here of the very top traders on this forum arguing with me ? Ever ? NO.

A, who said I'm arguing, and B, they don't argue as they know its a waste of time... personally I'm just waiting for my dinner to finish cooking and passing the time!

No I leave that to WASP. But I am very happy to host it and pay for all the drinks and limit my presence to a flash appearance at lunchtime just to pay the drinks bill and that's it.

Ask him.

WHAT!!
You moonlight as a stripper?

EDIT: These 4-hr charts leave a LOT of time in-between to mess about, dont they?

Are you sure your pension can cover the drinks Soc, what with little evidence your trading can afford it :LOL:

I am pleased you think so.;)

Now clear off the games have started and I am likely to be verrri bizzzi.

A, who said I'm arguing, and B, they don't argue as they know its a waste of time... personally I'm just waiting for my dinner to finish cooking and passing the time!

A) It's funny how you speak in 1st person and then B) In 3rd person

So, you agree with Socrates that Top traders don't argue with him then?

A) It's funny how you speak in 1st person and then B) In 3rd person

No, no I think you'll find part B was me talking about other posters, thus, 3rd person.

No, no I think you'll find part B was me talking about other posters, thus, 3rd person.

Not just other posters but The Very Top Traders. Why aren't they "not arguing" with Socrates? If you are "not arguing" with Socrates, what exactly is it that you are doing? What benefit can be derived from what you are doing? I don't get it, so perhaps you can explain. Are you trying to derail the thread? Confuse? What is the purpose of your conversations with Socrates?

Not just other posters but The Very Top Traders. Why aren't they "not arguing" with Socrates? If you are "not arguing" with Socrates, what exactly is it that you are doing? What benefit can be derived from what you are doing? I don't get it, so perhaps you can explain. Are you trying to derail the thread? Confuse? What is the purpose of your conversations with Socrates?

The reason for my posts in reply to Socrates were after you asked a reasonable question, I posted my opinion that Grey1 was the only poster on these boards who actually posted undeniable proof of his success and consistency in trading.

Socrates then decided to ridicule half the board and I merely pointed out whilst he was implying that the majority of posters were dunces and morons, there was no proof of his ability unlike some of the names mentioned who had shown more success in live calls.

This thread is asking why the threads keep getting closed, there, IMO is the answer, you asked a question, I gave my answer, Socrates derailed it.

As for the 'very top traders' not arguing, who actually are they?

The reason for my posts in reply to Socrates were after you asked a reasonable question, I posted my opinion that Grey1 was the only poster on these boards who actually posted undeniable proof of his success and consistency in trading.

Socrates then decided to ridicule half the board and I merely pointed out whilst he was implying that the majority of posters were dunces and morons, there was no proof of his ability unlike some of the names mentioned who had shown more success in live calls.

This thread is asking why the threads keep getting closed, there, IMO is the answer, you asked a question, I gave my answer, Socrates derailed it.

As for the 'very top traders' not arguing, who actually are they?

Strange, as you jumped in and spoke on their behalf I thought you could tell me unequivocally who the top traders are. So, Socrates is right, the Top Traders aren't arguing with him, they watch in silence maybe?

You are right, I asked if there were any Top Traders in this forum that one can learn from. Chump couldn't immediately answer until you jumped to the rescue and said 'Grey1'.

I make no secret about the fact that I have benefited from Socrates input and hope to benefit more. If you think I can also benefit from Grey1 I will read more of what he contributes too. Is it really such a coincidence that Grey1 isn’t everywhere that Socrates is? What about all the other names mentioned so far?

Strange, as you jumped in and spoke on their behalf I thought you could tell me unequivocally who the top traders are. So, Socrates is right, the Top Traders aren't arguing with him, they watch in silence maybe?

You are right, I asked if there were any Top Traders in this forum that one can learn from. Chump couldn't immediately answer until you jumped to the rescue and said 'Grey1'.

I make no secret about the fact that I have benefited from Socrates input and hope to benefit more. If you think I can also benefit from Grey1 I will read more of what he contributes too. Is it really such a coincidence that Grey1 isn’t everywhere that Socrates is? What about all the other names mentioned so far?

I am happy for you if you have learnt from Socrates and what you learnt has helped you. Grey1 has a private forum I believe and when he returns from his holiday, I would recommend requesting membership to see if he can also offer insights. As for why he isn't everywhere Socrates is partly because he is on holiday and partly because he has a private forum. That said, I don't honestly know as I have never asked him. As for the top traders, I was just curious to who you believed they are.

All that has little to do with the thread topic and I have already posted regarding my opinion on that so I shall now leave the thread be...

NT,

I thought Socrates didn't help anyone on here?

I genuinely believe he can make money from the markets but am not convinced how good he really is. I would love to be helped by him too, if he's that good. In my short time on here I haven't seen anything of any worth from him but still read in anticipation of that moment.

Being a great trader also isn't good enough for this place, ie T2W. Everyone comes on here to exchange ideas on trading... if they so wish to. I certainly don't come on here to pick fights with others (as I know my place, there are far better on here who can contribute greater experience than me.). I can take my little from the market and am happy with my lot. I try to be polite and helpful to newbies when I can as we were all there once. Maybe that's all that's lacking from Socrates... a little decorum and politeness towards others, It's just the way he goes about things (don't really want to mention the pun of bull and china shop as he's mates with the bull!)

Oh and I'd love to see some help which relates to trading from him also ;)

I wait for the barrage of insults with baited breath.

NT,

I thought Socrates didn't help anyone on here?

You cannot be blamed for thinking that, 18 months ago I would have thought the same thing. The more I study and practise, the more I realise just how much he has helped. Especially the incidental things he has said here and there that you almost ignore because they are obscured...or overshadowed by mainstream thinking. BUT, don't let me influence your opinion. You must come to your own conclusions.

Oh god - not more conspiracy theories.....

I bet he shot JR as well

I don't want to be accused of assuming again, so can you please explain how what I said can be part of a conspiracy theory?

....You don't think I was implying that Socrates is Grey1 do you? :LOL:

That's what it sounded like. But then again I am virtually senile these days. Maybe I'm just reading stuff into posts that isn't really there ;-)

GJ

:LOL: :LOL:

I was referring to this:

Obvious innit WASP ?