New Trades Thread

at least some people are awake over there:cheesy:

what makes me laugh is how you think all this is irrelevant..in fact..it is very relevant..as unless you belive you are being screwed over..you will not see things for how they really are..wtf do they teach people in these universities..but then again..i have covered that also..many times at this stage:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 01-16-16 at 02.43 AM.PNG
    Screen Shot 01-16-16 at 02.43 AM.PNG
    200.6 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
hh..you are totally wrong..who the fu.k gives a ****.e whether you..or I..or anyone else posts live trades..IT IS IRRELEVANT

what is very relevant though..is understanding that the financial markets are controlled..as per noted books as substantial evidence in the form of historical research and acquired verified documents

if one thinks that it really is all about earnings..then one is a dumb a.s.s mother fu.k.er..as the fat ars.e lazy bastar.d.s are in total control..it is a clear as day

awareness is the first step in change..and until such time as you realize you are nothing more than a pleb..groomed and spoon-fed the same old rubbish as everyone else..then like the fella with the big mad head said..

if you keep doing the same thing..you will keep getting the same resuts

I must say..this has been a good evening..well done IT..as you were the instigator:clap:

at least some people are awake over there:cheesy:

what makes me laugh is how you think all this is irrelevant..in fact..it is very relevant..as unless you belive you are being screwed over..you will not see things for how they really are..wtf do they teach people in these universities..but then again..i have covered that also..many times at this stage:rolleyes:

You sound like a hard core bleeding heart liberal. This does not shock me. Look at my signature. Read the list of fallacies. You are committing the fallacy of false dichotomy.

A False Dilemma is a fallacy in which a person uses the following pattern of "reasoning":

Either claim X is true or claim Y is true (when X and Y could both be false).
Claim Y is false.
Therefore claim X is true.

Examples of False Dilemma

Senator Jill: "We'll have to cut education funding this year."
Senator Bill: "Why?"
Senator Jill: "Well, either we cut the social programs or we live with a huge deficit and we can't live with the deficit."

Bill: "Jill and I both support having prayer in public schools."
Jill: "Hey, I never said that!"
Bill: "You're not an atheist are you Jill?"

"Look, you are going to have to make up your mind. Either you decide that you can afford this stereo, or you decide you are going to do without music for a while."

You should research Newport Beach, CA. You apparently do not know much about Orange County. One percenters, represent! :sneaky:

you again revert to attacking..instead of the important question at hand..which makes you the person you are calling me:cheesy:

purpose..make money

vehicle..trading us stocks

obstacle..purposely misleading information

solution..market awareness..not textbook stuff:D

all else IS IRRELEVANT..does not matter..waste of fu.k.i.n time..there is no such thing as chance..it is all about CONTROL

fancy quotes and references mean sweet fu.k all in the trading game..you have to become a hard bastar.d..and know that..if you don't screw them..they will screw you..for to deal with bastar.d.s effectively..you must become one:cheesy:

you again revert to attacking..instead of the important question at hand..which makes you the person you are calling me:cheesy:

purpose..make money

vehicle..trading us stocks

obstacle..purposely misleading information

solution..market awareness..not textbook stuff:D

all else IS IRRELEVANT..does not matter..waste of fu.k.i.n time..there is no such thing as chance..it is all about CONTROL

fancy quotes and references mean sweet fu.k all in the trading game..you have to become a hard bastar.d..and know that..if you don't screw them..they will screw you..for to deal with bastar.d.s effectively..you must become one:cheesy:

Not true.

Anecdotes are not any better fancy quotes. What did I say that was an attack?

You are making fallacious statements. Fallacious statements are attacks. Correcting somebody else's illogical statements is not an attack.

You should research Newport Beach, CA. You apparently do not know much about Orange County. One percenters, represent!

I do not care about what Wall Street does. I am definitely for them. I am also for algorithmic trading. Why would I care what it does to small fries?

Last edited:
Not true.

Anecdotes are not any better fancy quotes. What did I say that was an attack?

You are making fallacious statements. Fallacious statements are attacks. Correcting somebody else's illogical statements is not an attack.

You should research Newport Beach, CA. You apparently do not know much about Orange County. One percenters, represent!

I do not care about what Wall Street does. I am definitely for them. I am also for algorithmic trading. Why would I care what it does to small fries?

you have accused others of not reading posts correctly..and you are doing exactly the same thing..that means you are a hypocrite

in order for me to explain why algo trades "interfere" with the normal chart reading..i would have to explain what the normal chart reading is..which will never happen

even if i decided to give up trading..i would still not tell anyone what was shown to me..why..because i gave my word..and to some people..their word means everything..similar to Socrates drinking hemlock

SOCRATES is an extremely clever person when it comes to knowing how people think and operate..and everything he told me has been proven to be correct..over and over..and will never change

as for orange county..i don't know where it is..nor do i care one little bit..all i know is that what i know about american capitalism is correct..i know why from history..and i know it will never change. again from history of a different source

you can say and do as you like..it will not make one little bit of difference..for you and i are nothing but plebs..but the big difference is i know i am one..and why..you do not:)

what an enlightening post..why don't ye go play on facebook..ye will be more at home there:LOL:

you have accused others of not reading posts correctly..and you are doing exactly the same thing..that means you are a hypocrite

in order for me to explain why algo trades "interfere" with the normal chart reading..i would have to explain what the normal chart reading is..which will never happen

even if i decided to give up trading..i would still not tell anyone what was shown to me..why..because i gave my word..and to some people..their word means everything..similar to Socrates drinking hemlock

SOCRATES is an extremely clever person when it comes to knowing how people think and operate..and everything he told me has been proven to be correct..over and over..and will never change

as for orange county..i don't know where it is..nor do i care one little bit..all i know is that what i know about american capitalism is correct..i know why from history..and i know it will never change. again from history of a different source

you can say and do as you like..it will not make one little bit of difference..for you and i are nothing but plebs..but the big difference is i know i am one..and why..you do not:)

The part in blue reminds me of that scene in Mad Max when Mel Gibson is driving that tanker full of gasoline and everyone is fighting him to get it. When the bad guys finally caught up to him and stopped him, they realized that the tanker was just filled with sand. You will never give it up because people will realize that your metaphorical tanker is just filled with sand.

This is the epitome of the sticks and stones argument.
frabz-sticks-and-stones-break-your-bones-but-words-can-never-hurt-you--5a66cb.jpg

:LOL:

Last edited:
be careful..the idiots way of operating is starting to affect you..if you can not handle quick changes..then your chances of making any money worth talking about are very slim..but as always..that choice is yours

you might think you are clever..but you are not..and you are showing it..as clear as day

be careful..the idiots way of operating is starting to affect you..if you can not handle quick changes..then your chances of making any money worth talking about are very slim..but as always..that choice is yours

you might think you are clever..but you are not..and you are showing it..as clear as day

You are only one namecalling and attacking. Do not throw stones in a glass house.
6d1da31e1a53e68f8de1f37101ac3c29.jpg

You are very concerned with how much money I am making.

would you think so..really:cheesy:

i am vg at sussing people out:whistling

You are very good at bragging and tooting your own horn. I have not bragged once and yet you continue to tell me how you know, how much you learned that only you know, that you are very good at sussing people put. What is that you purport to haved sussed out? I have sussed out that you are very arrogant.

well now..isnt that a pity:)

i say things exactly as i see them..i have no reason to lie..i do not care what anyone thinks..or does..i act in exactly the same way that someone acts towards me..i do not need anyones advice..i know exactly how it works..i know exactly what someone knows the minute they open their mouth..

the only thing i know..is that i know nothing..really:cheesy:

And you two were getting on so well....what's happened ?

why..what has changed..not me for sure..you all know how i operate..i do not change my colors..i am but a reflection of those who reply to my posts

why..what has changed..not me for sure..you all know how i operate..i do not change my colors..i am but a reflection of those who reply to my posts

That is a contradictory statement. If you are but a reflection of others, then you have no true self. Reflections change based upon what they are reflecting. Hence, you do change your colors. You are simultaneously calling yourself a chameleon and saying that you do not change your colors. Chameleons change their colors. It is what makes them chameleons.

That is a contradictory statement. If you are but a reflection of others, then you have no true self. Reflections change based upon what they are reflecting. Hence, you do change your colors. You are simultaneously calling yourself a chameleon and saying that you do not change your colors. Chameleons change their colors. It is what makes them chameleons.

no..again you fail to see..or will not accept the reality of what is happening

if people are civil and mannerly to me..so am i to them..if they are snotty and ignorant..so am i..i purposely reflect back what is given..this is how it should be

if someone takes a persons life..then their life should be taken..even more slowly..they should be made suffer for what they done..no exceptions

an eye..for..an eye