Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always found MM a very bright - intelligent and nice guy

May you have upset him ?

I can always tell you the exact price when I have entered the trade - but surely that's after the event in manys terminology

Surely accept my way - I am a short term intraday trader - my trades last 30 secs to 30 mins normally - when I quote scalp bought at say 2259 on EU and price whne they look is 2263 - they say - it was not live - even though 2 mins later it goes to 2270

You cannot win with dissers / haters - or traders having a bad time

So I will stay the way I do it - thank you for your interest

Good Trading

F
Just dont ever meet up with him in the real world ,your likely to walk away with a sore ass

Its hardly after tbe fact ..you post every minute anyway so a few seconds after you take the trade just post at the price you took ..nice n easy

audchf
looking for possible scalpy sells below 0.7988 and 87
calpy longs above 0.7999
. Price action needs to be right before entry. stop will be 7 pips once triggered.

Ok, bought at 0.8000 - closed at 0.8016 for +16

And teh trading Gods saw fit to gift me with more easy pips
Easy when you know how ;)

I suggest everyone try making calls like this.
We could be the only forum online where nobody need ever call asingle loser ever again!! :)

OK, shorted at 1.2268, closed at 1.2253 for +15 pips

easy when you know how ;)
1 down, 2 more to go.

Ok, bought at 0.8000 - closed at 0.8016 for +16

And teh trading Gods saw fit to gift me with more easy pips
Easy when you know how ;)
! :

1 more to go.
If it wasn't so boring, I could literally do this all day long and show hundreds and hundreds of winners in a row.

I wonder how many 'calls' I'd need to make until my point was understood!!!

Coz
1 more to go.
If it wasn't so boring, I could literally do this all day long and show hundreds and hundreds of winners in a row.

Wow .....how on earth can you do that...you are not trading 20 years ,7 as a pro nor have 16000 live trades under your belt ...and you haven't learned for the past 8 months under a master ...so whats the secret lol

My choice - my rules - plus the fact part of my own deal with a broker on no disclosure for more favourable terms

I'm always on the look out for classic lines, they have been thin on the ground in 2014, but this is right up there with the all time classics. :LOL:

I'm always on the look out for classic lines, they have been thin on the ground in 2014, but this is right up there with the all time classics. :LOL:

Its amazing how money can talk and how doors open and rules changed

Learnt that with Branson years ago

Asda / Sainsbury's etc and other big buyers might got 90 -120 day credit terms

Branson would get 150 - 175 days ;-)))

Always find the way around the rules

My tip of the day (y)

1 more to go.

Yes but the CAD / JPY would have failed

Remember

Nothing is 100% in life ;-)

Coz

Wow .....how on earth can you do that...you are not trading 20 years ,7 as a pro nor have 16000 live trades under your belt ...and you haven't learned for the past 8 months under a master ...so whats the secret lol

Its get so boring after about 5000+ live trades - you need other entertainment in a boring Intraday trading session

That' why I blog and wind up haters and dissers

But on the positive side - I help the nice guy traders

Now when do I get you SWOT trading history - simple format no problem

I have no idea what im really doing tbh think im just lucky :LOL::LOL:

I know il probably end up broke but this isnt my main source of income so im not too bothered if i blow my account.

Attachments

• lcuky.JPG
    lcuky.JPG
    349.2 KB · Views: 131
My choice - my rules - plus the fact part of my own deal with a broker on no disclosure for more favourable terms

:LOL:

I have a special deal with IG to split profit !

F, without being labelled as a " disser or Hater " You must question your own methods of what you call a " trade call" be it live or delayed, especially when so many others question you. Are all these people that ask haters ? Mods, morgan edge, trade 2 windows the list goes on, which by the way, all seem to be genuine intelligent guys.

Once they question you to make a recognized live call you always come back with a personal attack, I personally dont go on your thread as many others don't, purely because of the reason's t2windows and others have mentioned, i.e, they are not live calls, the only evidence of what you say about being a pro scalper and 10,000 screen hours is just what you have told us, and what people who make big claims on here 90% are just not true, take mr,fox and twixx as prime examples. I cannot for the life of me understand why the mods have let the thread continue, but hey ho, they must have their reasons, Again, dont take this as a personal attack but try to imagine if it was "me" making "your" claims without a shred of evidence and how you would react.

F, without being labelled as a " disser or Hater " You must question your own methods of what you call a " trade call" be it live or delayed, especially when so many others question you. Are all these people that ask haters ? Mods, morgan edge, trade 2 windows the list goes on, which by the way, all seem to be genuine intelligent guys.

Once they question you to make a recognized live call you always come back with a personal attack, I personally dont go on your thread as many others don't, purely because of the reason's t2windows and others have mentioned, i.e, they are not live calls, the only evidence of what you say about being a pro scalper and 10,000 screen hours is just what you have told us, and what people who make big claims on here 90% are just not true, take mr,fox and twixx as prime examples. I cannot for the life of me understand why the mods have let the thread continue, but hey ho, they must have their reasons, Again, dont take this as a personal attack but try to imagine if it was "me" making "your" claims without a shred of evidence and how you would react.

Excellent comment Mike

I have got to pop out for about 40 mins - but will answer it - in detail as many of the points you say are so "on the ball" and correct - but you will see my answers will also be specific - and certainly not woolly or off topic etc

Regards

F

A solution, and lets see if FXMO has the guts to respond

I'm going to create a thread with a poll, looking at "LIVE CALLS", and then ask FXMO if he will for 1 week only, post his so called live calls in the manner of the majority.

I'll take a guess here and now, not a chance, as usual, there will always be some excuse or another. He he accepts the challenge and proves us all wrong, I will be the 1st one to take off my hat to apolgise, but I know I won't be doing that.

Excellent comment Mike

I have got to pop out for about 40 mins - but will answer it - in detail as many of the points you say are so "on the ball" and correct - but you will see my answers will also be specific - and certainly not woolly or off topic etc

Regards

F

Has to pop down to Mcdonalds to use the wifi to log in under differnet nic

Status
Not open for further replies.