Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
errr....no. If he told you he could run the 100m in 10 seconds flat, you'd then say he was a very fast runner??

I'm afraid in the real world people like proof, lol.

He could tell you that he uses 4 pip stops and 25 pip targets and has a 68% success rate bla bla bla, but they are just ++words++
He could even make hundreds of 'calls' (but not REAL live calls...obviously) which he could claim to win on whenever he feels like it, due to never actually saying ''i'm in long right here right now!!''

So

Are you saying everything Trade 2 windows might tell me will not be truthful ???

I am not asking him to prove it - I am not buying anything off him

For all I know he could be the most honest truthful guy in the world - or the biggest liar and a list of frauds the length of my arm ?

But if he openly tells me his past and how he trades - I can work out at what level he his at

Yes - a simple SWOT analysis will tell me

So

Are you saying everything Trade 2 windows might tell me will not be truthful ???

You should watch ''the invention of lying'' with Ricky Gervais.
You telling me all about your hours at teh coal face and how many pips you make and your r:r ratios mean nothing to anyone as you have never backed them up with either statements or ACTUAL LIVE CALLS.

Yes - a simple SWOT analysis will tell me
hahaha!! lmao.
I'll tell you what...I like that!
I quite like you, sometimes. Lines like that actually made me giggle out loud.
I don't think you are a profitable trader, but anyone who makes me laugh can't be all bad.

..................I really do trade in the "now"

So what I might be scalp buying at exactly now - could stop in 30 seconds or carry on for 3 mins or 30 mins or even 3 hrs.......................

All very interesting, fxmo, but doesn't really answer what I was saying.

Why can't your posts read something like:

1st one: scalp sell below xxx
2nd: entered @ xxy SL 7
3rd: exit @ xyy (or whatever your exit strategy is)
etc
etc

I appreciate you need a concentrated focus on your trade given the fast moving nature of the market in the TF you operate under (one of the reasons I'm doubtful is that you don't seem to give that focus) but it'd be quicker than the voluminous stuff you post wouldn't it?

You should watch ''the invention of lying'' with Ricky Gervais.
You telling me all about your hours at teh coal face and how many pips you make and your r:r ratios mean nothing to anyone as you have never backed them up with either statements or ACTUAL LIVE CALLS.

So what are these sarcastic one from yesterday am on my thread then ?????

EU

6 54 am

Scalp sell under 2336

But I cannot say that - as that started 3 mins ago

EU

6 55 am

That funny in last 2 mins its dropped under 34 - and under 30 and gone down to 2323 and its still trying lower

But thats live calling - I cannot do that lol

''scalp sell under 2336
so.....2335, then??
And you need to say ''in'' when you are in, otherwise without committing, one can always claim to not have taken a trade.
Have none of the posters who mimicked your posting style and posted 100% winners not made you see the flaw of that posting style yet?
One need never lose!! haha

*IDEA*
I suggest that a MOD translates FXmos's calls into transparent entries/exits.
They make an ACTUAL live call based on his levels/blogging and that then counts as the actual call...no wriggling out....win or lose
once IN, they can use their own feed to see whether he wuold have been stopped]]]

''scalp sell under 2336
so.....2335, then??
And you need to say ''in'' when you are in, otherwise without committing, one can always claim to not have taken a trade.
Have none of the posters who mimicked your posting style and posted 100% winners not made you see the flaw of that posting style yet?
One need never lose!! haha

*IDEA*
I suggest that a MOD translates FXmos's calls into transparent entries/exits.
They make an ACTUAL lica call based on his levels/blogging and that then counts as the actual call...no wriggling out....win or lose]]]

My main imaginary student - as Tar calls him ( lol ) Major Magnum - has chosen to show both his demo and live results - undoctored

Remember - I taught him - totally free of charge - / no cost - not even a case of wine or a meal - nothing - I never wanted 1 penny - over 6 -8 months on the thread

His best demo results in approx 10 day and over 200 trades - 3000% increase and 85%+ win ratio and losses all small - and all trades closed

Best Live accounts

i think now this week 30% in a day - otherwise last one in November approx 27% increase in a day using under 2% stakes on a live 1000 pound account

FACTs

They speak for themselves

Meanwhile I will not show even I line of a statement with any results on

My choice - my rules - plus the fact part of my own deal with a broker on no disclosure for more favourable terms ;-)

etc
etc

I appreciate you need a concentrated focus on your trade given the fast moving nature of the market in the TF you operate under (one of the reasons I'm doubtful is that you don't seem to give that focus) but it'd be quicker than the voluminous stuff you post wouldn't it?

Morning Jon

I choose not to post like that

Its static ( dead ) forecast / call

its probability rate is immediately lowered by giving a fixed target

The market is dynamic

My only fixed price - is my stop - (soft ) always within 3 to 7 pips of entry FOR EVERY TRADE.

So - if everyone know in stone my stop - thats an exit point - but I dont wait for a 5 pip stop to be hit - if the trade does not work - I am out at plus 1 or minus 2

For me ENTRIES are paramount - the timing and execution needs to be spot on

Targets or profitable exits are secondary

If I get my entry exact - nothing else matters - as the trade will be profitable - whether for 2 pips - 20 pips or 200 pips

How I manage then is all down to stops in profit

That is "now " trading - not traditional old school stuff - nothing against it - but its Jessie Livermore days - not dynamic HFT 21 st century logic

Good Trading

F

etc
etc

Agree John with the style of trading Fxmo is in to, would require a lot of focus.
I only use 1 or 2 instruments each session, think he is following 5 or 6.
So with posting on other threads like this he would loose focus, which would effect the bottom line at the end of the day.

I know myself some times coming on here can take you way from the market focus on very short term trading.

Agree John with the style of trading Fxmo is in to, would require a lot of focus.
I only use 1 or 2 instruments each session, think he is following 5 or 6.
So with posting on other threads like this he would loose focus, which would effect the bottom line at the end of the day.

I know myself some times coming on here can take you way from the market focus on very short term trading.

Agree

Its christmas month though

My monthly target so far already met last week

Not pushing now - even though I might trade after Boxing day or so - as not away to new year

So even more time on my hands - although In this last 90 mins caught 2 nice scalps - one on GU for 25 pips - with a 5 pip stop - as mentioned live in thread over what 3 or 4 GU comments

Good Trading

F

some calls can't be 'fudged' (like ones in teh ftse thread)
complete transparency and accounatbililty.

Others can!

Did you like Tar's 100% win rate when he was making 'calls' in your thread, F?
I mean, you can't argue with them, can you?
They were 'live calls' just like you make, no? :)

I quite fancy a live call (using the trade2win endorsed 'can't lose' style of calling a trade)- 100% guaranteed to win.
7 pips stop
Pick an instrument and i'll run it through my HFT model and call a live trade

nzdjpy
looking for possible scalpy sells below 92.64 and 92.63
scalpy longs above 92.82 and 92.83. Price action needs to be right before entry. stop will be 7 pips once triggered.

eurusd
looking for possible scalpy sells below 1.2269 and 68
scalpy longs above 1.2280 and 81
. Price action needs to be right before entry. stop will be 7 pips once triggered.

nzdjpy
looking for possible scalpy sells below 92.64 and 92.63
scalpy longs above 92.82 and 92.83. Price action needs to be right before entry. stop will be 7 pips once triggered.

Dont normally trade NJ - normally on EJ / GJ or at times UJ

Will have alook on my set up now - as in a TW atm

audchf
looking for possible scalpy sells below 0.7988 and 87
calpy longs above 0.7999
. Price action needs to be right before entry. stop will be 7 pips once triggered.

OK Nzd / jpy - 2 PIP spread for me - not encouraging

I have it in a BTTZ - as I call it between 92 50 and 93 10

So for me I would not even bother until either of those prices breached

Its out up session bias at 92 80 and so now its all down at supports of 60 or 50 letting go

Would scalp buy at 83 /84

But on my tick set up it was a scalp sel under 81 to the hour and so depends on whether 65 or 60 hold it next for a bounce

the bounce will stay under 82 - because if it goes above 83 we will be buying for a try up

The fact we are in a BBTZ - is not a trade set up that is ready yet - ie a AAA++ set up yet

Status
Not open for further replies.