Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok change the goal posts to suit the argument

Looking forward to doing some live calls in a new thread with Trade 2 windows soon ;-))

When you do this

Carrying on using your fuzzy area to identify a trade eg long when price hit 53 - 60 etc, then

when the trade is taken, tell us, you acted upon your area of 53 - 60, and entered a trade a XX time with a price of XX, disaster stop set at, target limits if anny etc, and then you can show use how good you really are.

Chances of this happening, probably 0%

Cannot hear you.......lalalalala

Come on guys. Off to the playground and play nice.
Like watching disturbed adults at a Black Friday sale:LOL:
Nowt on telly anyway:sleep::sleep:

Attachments

• wrong.jpg
    wrong.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 212
I like to say something here, please do not attack me....and be nice.

Will a trader be helpful only if he shows live calls? Personally I do not think so. Live calls can be extremely difficult for some, especially when there is a crowd that is looking for vendetta.

I also like to make live calls sometime to time, but when I do I became aware of the crowd and I lose my fluidness (mr Ego steps in, I know I should not but he has a big head...), which is not good for my trading.

I chat every day with F, I do not trade like he does and I do not intend to as he already knows, but we are on a similar paths in terms of how we see the market regarding to time frames, money management, flexibility, tenacity, probability, the very importance of screen time and most importantly the ability to adapt a trading style that relates to your own personality.

Because of that, he has cleared many point and factors to me and my trading has benefited from it.

I only take 4 to 5 trades per day in my session on EU only with a 5 pip SL and a RR of 1:2, so we have a lot to share, when I need an advice from him, he is always there and they all make sense to me and not only in the theoretical way, his generosity always comes forth.

I am not one of his disciple and I will never be, but his altruism cannot be denied, he is showing a way that retail traders can benefit enormously if hard work is injected.

Would I like to see F make a live call? Yes I also would.

But what I am gaining from him is enough for me.

Fzsy

Last edited:
hehe...and it's blatantly obvious to some that he most certainly ISN'T!! quite the opposite, in fact

Its blatantly obvious to me that you have not got a clue about Fx Intraday Trading

If you had you would not even dare criticise my method - my clues and the results.

Its the most efficient way to trade FX on under 25 lots per pip.

Even MM - who's not yet done one tenth of the live trades I have taken over the last 10 years achieved a 3000% increase on a demo account in under 2 weeks with a win rate of over 85% on a few hundred trades

He then often puts 20 -30% a day on a LIVE Account - using small stakes - tight stops and win ratios on multi intraday trades of over 75%

He's prepared to show you his results based on my methods and teaching

I am not even prepared to show you even one live scalp whether for 5 pips or 25 pips - $100 or $10000 -

Have I taken live trades with over 20+ lots in the last 6 years

YES -100% TOTALLY TRUTHFUL

Do I now trade with over 12 lots a pip - NO

Have I made over $30k per month from purely trading a live FX account with in the last 5 years

YES -100% TOTALLY TRUTHFUL - ( the HMRC say it a lot more ;-) )

Conclusion

Its blatently obvious Devilicus is like most of the old haters here - WRONG

PS - Dinos - why did you even bother having a rant - you are a Intraday trader trading with time windows - but too large a stops.

But many others on that list don't trade like you ( and me)

Must catch up with all the junk written later on

It will be fun

F

Can you all calm things down please and stop the personal / abusive posts which I have deleted if there are any more then consequences will ensue.

I make live calls sometime and this is my interpretation: As soon as I get in I will post my entry ( few seconds) with my SL (I always have hard SL's) and TP (not always, but lately I do).

I do not trail my SL, but if I do I will post as soon as it is trailed.. (few seconds)

Live trades are very demanding especially on a smaller TF, SL's and TP's can be reached in a matter of seconds and when that happens you need to clear your mind and move on.

Posting your trade will take away that focus that is the essence for this kind of trading....

So maybe posting one or two trades is ok, but more then that for me is a no no.

Last edited:
Posting your trade will take away that focus that is the essence of this kind of trading....

that's fine. If one is unable to make a live call without it effecting their trading, then they obviously shouldn't make live calls!

That's not the argument, though.

The issue (as raised by barjon and about 50 other members at different times now) is that if a 'call' is talking about what you might potentially do at a certain level if various conditions are met - then you can always claim to have won on the trade after the fact.
If it hits your 'possible buy level' and then reverses and hits your stop. yuo can claim that you never took the trade for whatever reason you pluck out of the air.

It used to be used by all the vendors in the old days on here and on forex factory, and naive newbies were impressed, lol.

A real call is ''Long here, now at xxx - stop at xxx''

that's fine. If one is unable to make a live call without it effecting their trading, then they obviously shouldn't make live calls!

That's not the argument, though.

The issue (as raised by barjon and about 50 other members at different times now) is that if a 'call' is talking about what you might potentially do at a certain level if various conditions are met - then you can always claim to have won on the trade after the fact.
If it hits your 'possible buy level' and then reverses and hits your stop. yuo can claim that you never took the trade for whatever reason you pluck out of the air.

It used to be used by all the vendors in the old days on here and on forex factory, and naive newbies were impressed, lol.

A real call is ''Long here, now at xxx - stop at xxx''

Thank you for your post.

For what I understand F is not making live calls and he is not claiming is making any.

For what I understood, he has his way to define market structure that gives indications in which direction to take trades and scalps in combination with specific times defined in period of times and PA not defined by candle or bar but by HH's , HL's , LH's and LL's.

It would be quite difficult to call live trades in that environment especially when you do not use an hard stop, his exits are defined by a click of the mouse when he notes that the the trade is not worth pursing.

Gym time for me...

Fzsy

forex whats your interpretation of a live call

A live call to me is at the time of the move - ideally a few minutes beforehand - but if the moves is expected to last 5 - 15 -30 -60 mins - then as long as the move is more in the same direction after the post - its a live call

ie today - post 33459 on - http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ng-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-3346.html

That is a live call

Everybody - and their dogs know my stops are between 3 and 7 pips depending on the pair and spread. On EU 3 to 5 pips with accurate timed entries are fine

So then look at my comments over the next 1 hour from that point

They were mainly sarcastic to appeal to one particular amount of Guest followers - over 50 the other day

Its is ridiculous to say I dont make live calls - every day

I deliberately delay saying them at times - purely because I have warned in advance the levels in my time window I will look at entering

If the trade entry does not meet my criteria - I do not enter - and look elsewhere or wait.

Please remember I have genuine haters who are determined to get me off this forum - simply because I spill all the beans . Many experienced old boy traders just dont want me giving important time saving tips to traders with less than a few years experience.

They dont like it - that motivates me - money alone does not.

So lets dispel the myth about I make no live calls

Lets also dispel the myth about my trading performance - I have nothing to prove and will leave it to Major Magnum and other followers to post their results

Hope that sinks in

Good Trading

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.