Your favourite quote.

If you trust your strategy, trade it. If you don't trust your strategy, stop trading it.

Never will a man penetrate deeper into error than when he is continuing a road that led him to great success. (F.v.Hayek)

And one more :)

I want the whole Europe to have ONE currency; it will make trading much easier.
(Napoleon Bonaparte) :clap:

There are millions of ways in which a person can waste a day of their life. But there is not one single way of getting a wasted day back.

I was in search for a one-armed economist so that the guy could never make a statementand then sau "on the other hand" (H.S. Truman, US President)

I've never been poor, only broke. Being poor is a frame of mind. Being broke is only a temporary situation. (Mike Todd, movie producer)

“The human race has been set up. Someone, somewhere, is playing a practical joke on us. Apparently, women need to feel loved to have sex. Men need to have sex to feel loved. How do we ever get started?”

Billy Conolly.

Exerpt from The Edinburgh Post
Its a downright lie that all Scotsmen are mean with their money - certainly not Gordan that is but its your money not his !?
No wonder he is so popular in the Third World

Last edited:
"It's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts."

You will not win if you don't take part, and if you don't take part in the correct manner you will not win, unless you're lucky, and it's no good relying on luck. So it's all about taking part, winning is not even a guaranteed consequence in some cases.

Be nice to people on the way up - you will meet them again on the way down

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows that the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
Thats how it goes
Everybody knows

Leonard Cohen - Everybody Knows.

Even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road. -- Stephen Hawking.

Beware of those who create the crises, then offer the solutions.

Last edited: