www.10PercentPerDay.com, SCAM?

Mozy

hello everyone,

Does anyone has experience with this KISS system? It sounds too good to be true, so I guess it's a scam?

Scam without any text being loaded.

Inspired by Spanish much?

You have probably misunderstood the domain name. 10% a day is the amount of your account that you can expect to lose using their approach :)

Paul

Seems a lot more genuine on youtube, and has a new website, far less dubious now. Torn now.

You have probably misunderstood the domain name. 10% a day is the amount of your account that you can expect to lose using their approach :)

Paul

ya, " I didn't believe it when a friend told me", "when I saw it, I couldn't deny it".
haha just a top scammer...

I have yet to meet a system sold by an author that met the criteria of making less money for the author by renting the system as the author made from trading it.

Loved the way the scammers make outrageous claims, Generally the more crazy the more suckers :)

that's one odd observation, the odder part being that it's true more often than not. we humans are one weird bunch.

Loved the way the scammers make outrageous claims, Generally the more crazy the more suckers :)

4% is possible, but 10% sound like a scam to me.

But i would say that anyone who trades on a professional level with 1% risk pr trade of his entire account can make at least 2% everyday. But claiming 10% pr day is most likely a scam, so i would stay far away from something like that. And 5k for the system, if a system would give you 10% everyday, it would be worth at least a few hundred millions, and not measly 5k.

STAYYY AWAAYYYY

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

I just found this guys site and it looks like a simple moving average system. As for the 10% claim, I think he means taking 2 pts profit ($100) on each emini trade, where you have a 1k margin requirement(per contract) returns 10%. I didn't get the feeling he meant 10% of your total account (unless you trade your entire account each trade), then you need money management courses.

I trade the KISS system

For all you people who are saying KISS doesn't work, I'm earning 30% per day currently and weekly just under 100% on the amount of contracts I choose to trade, Scott the founder of the KISS system is retiring in a few months, THIS SYSTEM WORKS, only if you apply the strategy properly to your own trading personality.......i'm very happy, and no i'm not trading on a simulator these returns are on real money, I make real money, I only trade 1/2 hour three days a week, I've tried so many different investment vehicles and this system works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A system (with a high return) is a system that don't work.
How do you put a price on a system with a high return?
YOU CAN'T!

For all you people who are saying KISS doesn't work, I'm earning 30% per day currently and weekly just under 100% on the amount of contracts I choose to trade, Scott the founder of the KISS system is retiring in a few months, THIS SYSTEM WORKS, only if you apply the strategy properly to your own trading personality.......i'm very happy, and no i'm not trading on a simulator these returns are on real money, I make real money, I only trade 1/2 hour three days a week, I've tried so many different investment vehicles and this system works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm 100% a week...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

so let's see in 3 months I'd be freakin millionaire just with 1000 USD.... 4 million out of 1000 USD in 3 months... yes please sign me in. Also let me know what pills are you taking

The name of the site alone should tell you its a scam. Do you think if someone was making 10 percent a day they would be selling it?

4% is possible, but 10% sound like a scam to me.

But i would say that anyone who trades on a professional level with 1% risk pr trade of his entire account can make at least 2% everyday. But claiming 10% pr day is most likely a scam, so i would stay far away from something like that. And 5k for the system, if a system would give you 10% everyday, it would be worth at least a few hundred millions, and not measly 5k.

STAYYY AWAAYYYY

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy
I'd like to know one trader who averages 2% a day. If so I am sure he would be on cnbc and managing a 2 billion dollar fund.:LOL:

Funny post from a first time poster supporting this useless crap.

Love the part when you say (and they always do folks) -I've tried so many other systems which never worked but THIS ONE DID!!!

Sorry, but people who buy these systems have only themselves to blame when they lose money, and lose THEY WILL!!!!!

I know of a great system that actually don´t cost a thing: your own system, if you take the time to study it, create it and tweak it on the way you'll be quite getting there I should say. And stick to this forum could be another hint. There you go...an advice for free! (but from a rookie though LOL)

Last edited:
Well if its futures trading... 10 percent per day is possible... Maybe not on the whole account capital that would be alot ... but emini futures s&p 500... to control 1 contract is average $500... each point of movement is 10% on that $500... make sense... so i can see both sides of the story... 10 on account a day... yes with high risk tolerance... not smart though for proper money managment.... but 10% for money being traded at the time. whether it be 1 2 5 or 20 contracts highly possible... i mean thats only taking 4 ticks a day from s&p emini...

So from a different perspective thats possibly what it means... if it meant 10% on entire account GUARANTEED i would be cautious of the scam... or even if it guaranteed for 1 percent i would still be careful, because you cant guarantee trading... you could have the "holy grail" of trading, that everyone looks for, and still lose your account... because the common denominator of all losing traders is YOU, themselves... you could have the best system in the world , but if YOU cant be deciplined to follow every rule that the particular system your using requires, then you will fall into that losng category.

hope that makes sense and hope that helps!