RWSL Marketex System

Tnkerman

Anyone have any experience of RWSL Marketex System? I have been scammed in the past and at a cost of £9990 for their end of day software trading platform (I have paid half so far), I am worried I am being scammed again?

big red flag for me is the copyright dating at the bottom of their webpage doesn't tally with public domain web data.

their copyright says 2005-2018.

it should really say 2017-2018, for years that website was just a tuppence ha'penny trading article link site, not a sign of any systems for sale at all.

my bet would be they bought an old site to allude to age and create the illusion they've been around a while. in its current form selling systems, it is 6 months old at best.

Thank you for your reply Lightning McQueen. I did my own research on the company and its full name is Ravenwing Systems Limited- company no 5142720. The company started out in 2004, not was non trading until June 2017 when Jerome Green because a director and injected about £1m investment into the company, consequently the company show no accounts trading results (P+L not share trading). What are your thoughts with this new information and any advice of end of day trading platforms and philosophy?

that info ties in perfectly with their current website age.

double red flag!

buys dormant company of similar age to a dormant website purchase and attempts to pass their outfit off as being old :eek:

I'm trying to fathom how you found this young start up when there are so many to choose from out there, have parted with money to an entity that has been advertising its wares for less than 6 months. do they have satisfied customers? what is their claimed track record? and do any of these dates tie in with dates of their real age rather than the bogus age they portray.

seems way too much money for an eod system. but as I have no idea what they are doing I can't really comment. any clue as to the premise of their system?

I have no concept of what a reasonable price for some trading software that advises which stock to buy/sell costs?

Well you said it Tnkerman. Its not something I do but I suppose the Investors Chronicle would give me such advice, I guess its about a fiver a time.

By coincidence today I googled what happened to Simon Denham, he was CEO of Capital Spreads and ran a very forthright thread on this site about spreadbetting. He's involved in something similar himself now. I've no idea of how good they are but he always came across as a straight dealer. No harm in shopping around.

Anyone have any experience of RWSL Marketex System? I have been scammed in the past and at a cost of £9990 for their end of day software trading platform (I have paid half so far), I am worried I am being scammed again?

Once again no corporate information/postal address on their contact page, which is a massive red flag for me. And the cost, don't even go there :cool:

http://market-experts.com/contact-us/

These guys must be rubbing their hands with glee, there is one born every minute :cry:

Thanks guys. I think I have been an idiot. I cannot believe I did not go onto this form and ask about RWSL before parting with any money

consequently the company show no accounts trading results (P+L not share trading).

Here is your biggest red flag!

On the bright side, ask immediately for a full refund and start researching the consumer protection the U.K. government is offering...

I have asked for a refund
Hi Tnkerman,

Just had a phone call from these guys, sounded great. However when I started to dig a bit deeper I started noticing a lot of things that people have mentioned.

I paid a £100 deposit but am now thinking that it’s very scammy and I’d like to ask for a refund. Did you get your money back?

Hi Richard, so far I have not received a refund and they seem to have gone very quiet since saying I want out. During my research, I gave Trend Signal a call and it sounds like they have a very similar system for much less cost (£3600 + vat instead of £9990) and sound like a far more professional organisation to deal with and pass all the checks that the other guys on here commented about. Again it is a bit of software to track stock and trends to advise when to buy and sell on an over night basis

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. And have you started using the platform at all?

I'm really on the fence about it. Saw it one the following award recently:

http://technethelp.net/winner/RWSL-Marketex-Portal

Which looks legit. And the limited amount I have been able to find in terms of online reviews has been positive, across a number of sources and doesnt look like your standard fake review rubbish.

Thanks for the tip on Trend Signal. Will check that out too.

RIch

All has come good on this in the end. It was a very simple piece of software to use although I was only paper trading with it for a few days so didn't really use it in earnest.

Rwsl

Incredible how one person suggest its a possible scam and then everyone jumps on the band wagon without quite clearly doing any actual decent research and possibly damaging a very good company's reputation. I've been using the rwsl software a while now and while i was concerened of the price i can safely say it is well worth the money. The price i paid was £5000 upfront and £5000 when theyve made me a net profit of 30k inside 2 years, if they don't do this the second 5k is scraped. Although the initial outlay is a lot your not just paying for the software but for the incredible support team that you are given for the next two years, they are available all the time and i touch base every 3 or 4 days. So far my returns are ridiculously good and even with the bad last two weeks in the market am still well up from when i started. They have no control of your money all my trades are done through barclays i use there software to help choose what trades i want and so far its highly accurate. Please research more before jumoing on the scam hunt as i can 100% say this is not

Incredible how one person suggest its a possible scam and then everyone jumps on the band wagon without quite clearly doing any actual decent research and possibly damaging a very good company's reputation. I've been using the rwsl software a while now and while i was concerened of the price i can safely say it is well worth the money. The price i paid was £5000 upfront and £5000 when theyve made me a net profit of 30k inside 2 years, if they don't do this the second 5k is scraped. Although the initial outlay is a lot your not just paying for the software but for the incredible support team that you are given for the next two years, they are available all the time and i touch base every 3 or 4 days. So far my returns are ridiculously good and even with the bad last two weeks in the market am still well up from when i started. They have no control of your money all my trades are done through barclays i use there software to help choose what trades i want and so far its highly accurate. Please research more before jumoing on the scam hunt as i can 100% say this is not

Yah, right, give e a break, first comment to shill...

RWSL Marketex Scam or not?

I have been contacted by this company offering me there product at an introductory rate of £4950 upfront and then a further £4950 once I have achieved a profit of £30k within 12 months.

I have never dipped my toe into the trading market so am very aprehesive and just wondered if anybody is already using it and if their projected profits of 10% month on month are accurate especially with the volatile market as it currently appears?

Any advice/support would be much appreciated as I am not in a position to lose £4950

Sounds just the sort of answer RWSL would give to defend themselves against some possibly very accurate posts. I always say that if the system is as good as you are making out, why are they having to pay a marketing agency to find them prospective customers. Surely their existing customer base would be able to introduce a further 10-20 individuals themselves off the back of their positive experiences. ;)