RWSL Marketex System

I consider myself quite a savvy guy... fairly "street smart" and in Feb dug everywhere on the web to see if RWSL legit. Couldn't find a bad word against it and signed up for the £4,995 - 12 month contract (make £5K clear profit or money back).

Been trying to contact RWSL (and Warren) for a couple of weeks had no response so started trawling the web to see if maybe they had problems... really disappointed to see this thread which only confirms my gut feeling that I've been had! :(

Happy to add my support to any ideas or possible actions that you guys may have.

Steve

Hi Steve, I too did all of the above...they were very 'clever' in covering all angles. 'Warren' is not his name, he took on more than one identity (when I rumbled him on the telephone = everything became clear) The whole process has rocked my faith in people, the internet and somehow myself. The 'dirt' that these scammers makes me feel that way too. I dread to think how many people fell for this scam. Peter

Ok, yeah happy to write to Watchdog, does anyone have the bank details where we deposited our hard earned 5k’s?
Did anything come from the Tracer company or does anyone know of a way of tracing these individuals?
Even if we all chip in and pay someone?
So who was this chap at the London address? I thought he had overall responsibility for the Ravenwing company, if they are one and the same surely a visit is in order?

Ok, yeah happy to write to Watchdog, does anyone have the bank details where we deposited our hard earned 5k’s?
Did anything come from the Tracer company or does anyone know of a way of tracing these individuals?
Even if we all chip in and pay someone?
So who was this chap at the London address? I thought he had overall responsibility for the Ravenwing company, if they are one and the same surely a visit is in order?

The tracing company report was very vague tbh, just links the company to Jerome to the address and nothing else.
I may still be able to get the bank details from my bank. But who do we approach to dig deeper into this scam? The police wont be interested, the bank doesnt acknowledge it as fraud as we did recieve something for our 5K!! Its so frustrating that scum like these get away with daylight robbery....

Hello all, The 'RWSL' account that my money went to was sortcode 30-98-97, account number 51768568, for what it's worth. Having contacted many of the relevant agencies, this issue was never going to make it to the top of their agenda (or even halfway up) Just relieved it was £5k and not tens of thousands. Has anyone else seen the pension scam advert where the scammer is living it up on the victim's life pension pot ? It makes my blood boil and sad at the same time. These individuals are worse than burglars in my opinion as they blatantly lie to you as well as steal..

Hi Steve, I too did all of the above...they were very 'clever' in covering all angles. 'Warren' is not his name, he took on more than one identity (when I rumbled him on the telephone = everything became clear) The whole process has rocked my faith in people, the internet and somehow myself. The 'dirt' that these scammers makes me feel that way too. I dread to think how many people fell for this scam. Peter

Chin up buddy..... don't let them get you down

Just putting it out there FYI and thoughts.

I always thought that the "+10% before you sell" was asking a bit much (it never happened very often), and since early February (when I started using it) I've lost about £300 in total from my £2,000 investment. So, being a complete novice probably not too bad and maybe shows that the RWSL program has some merit?

However, there have been multiple occasions where the profit got to 6 or 7% (before it fell through the floor and Barclays auto sold for me), so I've now reset the parameters of the program so that it flags me if the shares hit 5% or more..... and I'm going to give that a go.

Okay..... not the quick fast profits we were promised, but I'm going to see if I can at least get my £300 back... maybe even eat back some of the £5K they scammed me for?!

Anyone else tried this?

Steve

Just putting it out there FYI and thoughts.

I always thought that the "+10% before you sell" was asking a bit much (it never happened very often), and since early February (when I started using it) I've lost about £300 in total from my £2,000 investment. So, being a complete novice probably not too bad and maybe shows that the RWSL program has some merit?

However, there have been multiple occasions where the profit got to 6 or 7% (before it fell through the floor and Barclays auto sold for me), so I've now reset the parameters of the program so that it flags me if the shares hit 5% or more..... and I'm going to give that a go.

Okay..... not the quick fast profits we were promised, but I'm going to see if I can at least get my £300 back... maybe even eat back some of the £5K they scammed me for?!

Steve

We actually took the parameters off as it was getting rid of the shares as soon as it dropped and we noticed it does not really drop too far afterwards. But I think it is just the economy is bad at the moment so nothing really makes any profit.
Anyone else tried this?

We actually took the parameters off as it was getting rid of the shares as soon as it dropped and we noticed it does not really drop too far afterwards. But I think it is just the economy is bad at the moment so nothing really makes any profit.
Anyone else tried this?

Gents, To have any faith in the system is to maintain faith in the scammers that sold it. A friend of mine who works in the markets (why didn't i consult with him prior to buying the 'system') has examined the software and confirmed that it's just a 'hit and miss' system which might provide returns when the market is consistently rising (as would buying shares by putting a finger into the air!) but which in reality is a hotch potch of market data which adds no value to a sensible investor) I've learnt my lesson, gone back to basics and am reading recommended books on investing in the markets and taking it slowly from now on. I would love to get my hands on 'Warren', 'James' and particularly the fake woman 'Grace Woods' = what a nasty/conniving piece of work, grrrrrrrr...

Hate to say this guys, but the RWSL phone numbers have gone off line. I just upgraded my laptop with an SDD and RWSL wanted a new security activation code... No number came the reply...

I can’t personally see any merit in putting any faith in the system again, as you say you lost, we lost about £800 on the shares and so has everyone else.
We need to all pull in the same direction, an ex police friend of ours has suggested if enough of us contact the Ombudsman it may go somewhere, but only if there is enough of us. We also thought about a Which type company or good old Watchdog or what about ol Dom Littlewood?

I can’t personally see any merit in putting any faith in the system again, as you say you lost, we lost about £800 on the shares and so has everyone else.
We need to all pull in the same direction, an ex police friend of ours has suggested if enough of us contact the Ombudsman it may go somewhere, but only if there is enough of us. We also thought about a Which type company or good old Watchdog or what about ol Dom Littlewood? ��

The difference with our predicament and companies for shaming on Watchdog and the like is that RWSL no longer 'exist', all of the names provides will be false and so there is no merit in the story (as much as that pains) I recall the moment i doubted the 'tale' they were spinning me, and so I requested a face to face meeting with 'Grace Woods' at the 'supposed' London office. She immediately wriggled out of it by saying she was going off from that day on for 'maternity' purposes. I realised in an instant that there was never a London office and she was a first class fraudster. I just wish there was a 'RWSL' victims support group, as the only consolation i get is knowing it wasn't just my stupidity (although we still don't know just how many victims there are....)

After searching forums I've finally found this. I too have fallen into this like most of you. Prior to signing up in Dec 2017 I found several recommendations for RWSL on the web spanning back a few years. Paid my £5000 and had weekly contact with James for a few months. I did have some doubts at first (ie the instruction leaflet with the program was generic- no mention of RWSL or any other company name on it at all), but the weekly contact eased these. Then I was informed James had been in a car crash and got put through to Warren who I spoke to a few times before all going quiet.
So frustrating. I used to think I was pretty wise to being scammed but they certainly fooled me.

After searching forums I've finally found this. I too have fallen into this like most of you. Prior to signing up in Dec 2017 I found several recommendations for RWSL on the web spanning back a few years. Paid my £5000 and had weekly contact with James for a few months. I did have some doubts at first (ie the instruction leaflet with the program was generic- no mention of RWSL or any other company name on it at all), but the weekly contact eased these. Then I was informed James had been in a car crash and got put through to Warren who I spoke to a few times before all going quiet.
So frustrating. I used to think I was pretty wise to being scammed but they certainly fooled me.

This little trio = 'Grace', 'Warren' or 'Roger' and 'James' will as I type be doing exactly the same process all over again just under a different company name. I had a brochure for a firm called 'WBA' which was very similar to all of the RWSL 'process'. I'm annoyed that the Insolvency Service were aware of this scam by 4 companies a few years ago but appear to have done nothing to advertise the 'threat' for future investors and 'fake' companies. These scum will reinvent themselves time and again for years and years. I used to think this country had a powerful 'legal arm' but not anymore.

Hi all, my tale is the same/similar as others who have posted on here, Warren Mills was my main contact along with James (who I was told had the car crash), also a William Jenson who was my very early contact. Like others since I started in Feb 2018 I had weekly calls, often more than one call in the week to discuss who to invest with.Then a couple of calls were missed in mid August and when I emailed them they weren't returned so I called and the line was discontinued. I am a newbie at this and was sucked in and scammed so have little experience other than what I gleaned through the regular calls. The software still works, but as to it's value now I have doubts?? I am using it to see what it throws up then monitoring the share prices on the London Stock Exchange website to see if I can have any success. I've not invested yet due to my lack of knowledge so just seeing how it goes. Maybe there is someone else on this forum that can give us a steer?? I did have some success from my original investment of £2k it once achieved a profit of £90, but that was once, since then I'm down about £300 (not counting the £4.5k for the software).

Oh no! I cannot believe that I may have been scammed! I am normally very meticulous and even looked at their London office through Google maps but should have been event more diligent and perhaps even visit the place in person! I am so annoyed with myself as I am currently in a difficult situation financially! What have you all done about it? Who did you contact to report this? What can be done really?

Oh no! I cannot believe that I may have been scammed! I am normally very meticulous and even looked at their London office through Google maps but should have been event more diligent and perhaps even visit the place in person! I am so annoyed with myself as I am currently in a difficult situation financially! What have you all done about it? Who did you contact to report this? What can be done really?

The realisation is the worst thing. I thought I was 'unscammable' but this has proved me wrong. Don't beat yourself up over being more 'diligent' as this bunch of rogues created a very elaborate set up of fake information. The only consolation I can find is that i haven't been taken for tens of thousands (ie some of the pension scams out there) and i also know that I will never be taken for a fool again in the future. Sorry to say also that it's not 'may have been scammed', it's 100% the case. I feel such hatred for those responsible and wishing bad karma on them. This 'Grace Woods' character even told me her father had designed the system, to keep stringing me along....I would love to know how each of us was targeted ie where did they get our contact details in the first place ?

The realisation is the worst thing. I thought I was 'unscammable' but this has proved me wrong. Don't beat yourself up over being more 'diligent' as this bunch of rogues created a very elaborate set up of fake information. The only consolation I can find is that i haven't been taken for tens of thousands (ie some of the pension scams out there) and i also know that I will never be taken for a fool again in the future. Sorry to say also that it's not 'may have been scammed', it's 100% the case. I feel such hatred for those responsible and wishing bad karma on them. This 'Grace Woods' character even told me her father had designed the system, to keep stringing me along....I would love to know how each of us was targeted ie where did they get our contact details in the first place ?

That's what I'd like to know because they have contacted me exactly when I started looking at trading and investments as I had some cash I wanted to work with! I need to track them down and hopefully get this fund back. The marketprices.info site is still up, so I'll start from there!

Sorry to see more and more people finding ‘us’ on here after having fell victim to the fraud.
I will help anyone all I can to get even a percentage of our loses back.

That's what I'd like to know because they have contacted me exactly when I started looking at trading and investments as I had some cash I wanted to work with! I need to track them down and hopefully get this fund back. The marketprices.info site is still up, so I'll start from there!

I'm sorry, but this was never a 'fund'. The money went straight into the pockets of the 3/4 scammers behind RWSL. They then ran the illusion of a 'customer service' with the full intention to shut everything down once they took as many new 'investors' on as possible. The cash is gone and we've all lost out, and as I type they'll have set up as another rogue 'company' and will be doing exactly the same again. And not one of the so called 'authorities' is interested, thereby neglecting their duty and allowing more poor victims (thats what we are) to be scammed. I think I'll be going to see my M'P to see what power they hold !?