Boiler rooms and scammers.

Hi Botties
I was contacted by them in April. They mentioned that the date of payout from the hedgefund would be in July. I then started some research on them. i.e checked out the address for both Infinity and Trieye on Google Maps. Did not look convincing, I next used Alexa to check out the domine registration, Infinity is set to expire in 2013. I can't believe they using the same scam.
Were you contact by a James Kennedy?
Please stay away from them. If you did invest with them, take it as a learning curve and post in as many forum as possible to stop them. These guys are the scum of the earth, show no mercy.
Best of luck and keep me posted on what happens.
I should point out that I made a small invest with them and got a 20% return in two months. This is the bait.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:I have been contacted by these sorts many times, I usually let them talk for a minute, then I offer them an investment if they give me their wife/girlfriend for a weekend. Once I start asking what their sexual preferences are they put the phone down.
:LOL::LOL::cool::cool::cool::whistle:whistling:whistling

^ nice.

Just read the first para of bishopsgate capitals intro -

''Bishopsgate Capital operations are based in the UK and supplies several products and have undertaken various medical developments. Bishopsgate Capital is a Company that is competent and its committed team and its continuous pursuit of total quality are all focused on further expanding and large base of satisfied clients.'' .and.and.and

right...

You'd think it would be getting more and more difficult for scammers like this to exist because of the internet and the ability to discover who the scammers are or find out about others who were scammed by them. Trading isn't religion - individuals need to be more skeptical, with all due respect. If you trade or do any other work, you know it's hard work to be successful and no overnight miracle product will make it easier.

I got caught out with an IPO offering some 18 months ago, it was IncaPacificGold and Mining, you would get a glossy brochure and a believable website, but trust me its all a smoke screen for 'Its your money we want!' Dont get involved, as others have told you.

This outfit say they are from Tortola, the Virgin Islands, now I ask you the centre of finance is London is it not? This site hopes to operate til 2013, but give them only to the year end. Their physical location (New York) appears to be linked to several other alleged scam websites, so they are in with other bad guys. Stay away from Infinity International Group.

Also stay away fron Bishopsgate Capitals, as they are linked to at least 8 other scam websites on the Isle of Man. They have only been going 7 weeks so let us all nip them in the bud......

friday76

Hey, got a question, did they send you the money for the 20% you made? I actually invested in Paramount Gold. Made a little bit profit. THey asked me now to sell the shares and to buy Trieeye design labs. After the articles here I refrain of doing so.
westcoast1

I did a deal with them last year for Paramount Gold. They told me that the share will reach maybe 12 $ from 2.25 $. Now they asked me to sell it and to invest in Trieye Desing Labs Share. After what I read alll here I will refrain from it. I hope they cant take legal action since I confirmed a sale over the phone only. Also will try to ask them to transfer the money back after the sale of the first shares. Anybody has experience that Infinity International Group is wiring the money also back?

Regards

I did a deal with them last year for Paramount Gold. They told me that the share will reach maybe 12 $ from 2.25 $. Now they asked me to sell it and to invest in Trieye Desing Labs Share. After what I read alll here I will refrain from it. I hope they cant take legal action since I confirmed a sale over the phone only. Also will try to ask them to transfer the money back after the sale of the first shares. Anybody has experience that Infinity International Group is wiring the money also back?

Regards

West, see how little you know about what you're doing when you say 'I hope they won't take legal action'.

Now, it's time to get real and realise this -

1. You haven't got a clue what you're doing when it comes to investments and stockbrokers SO STOP ALL INVESTING OTHERWISE YOUR CASH IS GOING TO BE AT REAL RISK

2. Start to use common sense, that being since when do scammers and conmen ever sue their marks for not falling for a scam! The scammers know you're a fool because you fell for their crap so they're going to get nasty on you when you don't pay and will threaten you with legal action. If you're weak and a complete fool then you'll cave into them and they'll laugh all the way to the bank as they again steal your money.

But if you listen to me then you'll get to keep your cash. LET THEM KNOW THEY'RE NOT GETTING ANY OF YOUR MONEY AND IF THEY WANT TO SUE THEN FINE, TELL THEM YOU'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THEM IN COURT AND YOU KNOW THEY'RE SCAMMERS. You'll also be contacting Operation Archway (the London Police's Boiler Room unit) to see if they would be interested in turning up to the court as well.

So hold firm, let them know that you now know they're scammers and their threats are 100% that, baseless threats designed to scare you into paying up.

Please don't take offence to what I'm saying, I'm letting you know you're a fool for your own good, so you can keep hold of your money and not to get involved in things you don't understand. Contrast this to how nice the scammers have been, how they've charmed you, yet they stral your money and then start threating you. See, I'm far from the bad guy here.

Good luck.

West, see how little you know about what you're doing when you say 'I hope they won't take legal action'.

Now, it's time to get real and realise this -

1. You haven't got a clue what you're doing when it comes to investments and stockbrokers SO STOP ALL INVESTING OTHERWISE YOUR CASH IS GOING TO BE AT REAL RISK

2. Start to use common sense, that being since when do scammers and conmen ever sue their marks for not falling for a scam! The scammers know you're a fool because you fell for their crap so they're going to get nasty on you when you don't pay and will threaten you with legal action. If you're weak and a complete fool then you'll cave into them and they'll laugh all the way to the bank as they again steal your money.

But if you listen to me then you'll get to keep your cash. LET THEM KNOW THEY'RE NOT GETTING ANY OF YOUR MONEY AND IF THEY WANT TO SUE THEN FINE, TELL THEM YOU'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THEM IN COURT AND YOU KNOW THEY'RE SCAMMERS. You'll also be contacting Operation Archway (the London Police's Boiler Room unit) to see if they would be interested in turning up to the court as well.

So hold firm, let them know that you now know they're scammers and their threats are 100% that, baseless threats designed to scare you into paying up.

Please don't take offence to what I'm saying, I'm letting you know you're a fool for your own good, so you can keep hold of your money and not to get involved in things you don't understand. Contrast this to how nice the scammers have been, how they've charmed you, yet they stral your money and then start threating you. See, I'm far from the bad guy here.

Good luck.

Thank you very much for your help.

Thank you very much for your help.

West,
Thank you for having the to post your predickament on this forum. Your story is a shining example of what hapless pillocks are preyed upon by the trading world all of whom would take yer money as soon as fork yer grandmother/daughter.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Hopefully you will not be so obscenely dumb to put yoer money into a lawyers wallet as well.:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

I was contacted by Infinity International in August and I made an investment with them in a pharma company on the American Stock Market for $10,000.00. The stock went up 40% and I was told to invest in Trieye Design and I read your website here. I told them to sell my stock and send me my money and I would consider doing more. I was told to hang on to the stock but they would comply with my wishes. Within 1 week just over $14,000.00 showed up in my account and I did what suggested not answer my phone any more. 2 weeks ago I was again contacted by Infinity telling me that I had a final chance to invest in Trieye Design. The stock that I had invested in has now doubled in price.

I have contacted Trieye through their website TRIEYE DESIGN LABS and was able to speak to someone at the company who answered many of my questions and confirmed much of the information I was given by Infinity.

I am very confused now. I got not only my money back but the profits as well and missed out on further profits.

Am I missing something here?

I was contacted by Infinity International in August and I made an investment with them in a pharma company on the American Stock Market for $10,000.00. The stock went up 40% and I was told to invest in Trieye Design and I read your website here. I told them to sell my stock and send me my money and I would consider doing more. I was told to hang on to the stock but they would comply with my wishes. Within 1 week just over $14,000.00 showed up in my account and I did what suggested not answer my phone any more. 2 weeks ago I was again contacted by Infinity telling me that I had a final chance to invest in Trieye Design. The stock that I had invested in has now doubled in price.

I have contacted Trieye through their website TRIEYE DESIGN LABS and was able to speak to someone at the company who answered many of my questions and confirmed much of the information I was given by Infinity.

I am very confused now. I got not only my money back but the profits as well and missed out on further profits.

Am I missing something here?

Buy 2000

Just a general note of caution. You may have 'made $4K, but that is chicken feed to what they may extract from you. The average loss is $30K from boiler rooms, so they are trying to get you hooked! If you fall for their IPO offering, it takes years to build up a decent nest egg, and by that time they will be well gone! You are safer going to see an investment person in your local bank.

I meant BUY 2000 boiler rooms. They are worth nothing anyway but people still put cash into them.

Attachments

• pittrader.jpg
    pittrader.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 381
Okay I have read your responses and am still very confused. These people recommended a stock that doubled in price in 6 months (as they told me it would) and sent me all the money I was owed (as they said they would) with no guarantee that I would send them a penny back. I listened to the advice listed here once and it cost me.

I must ask is anyone here an investment professional?

Have any of you dealt with Infinity yourselves or is this innuendo?

Okay I have read your responses and am still very confused. These people recommended a stock that doubled in price in 6 months (as they told me it would) and sent me all the money I was owed (as they said they would) with no guarantee that I would send them a penny back. I listened to the advice listed here once and it cost me.

I must ask is anyone here an investment professional?

Have any of you dealt with Infinity yourselves or is this innuendo?

How much do they want you to send for the next purchase?

Well well well. I expose a boiler room scammer and the post gets pulled before the ink is dry.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• boyler.jpeg
    boyler.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
How much do they want you to send for the next purchase?
Wally I get these calls every few months or so. I listen sympathetically and certainly hear what they have to say. Put the asset on the watch list without having to do the work yourself. Take the advice but don't let them take your money.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

It makes no difference to anyone how much I planning to invest.

I asked two very specific questions and got no answer from anyone here. I see a lot of innuendo, accusations and jokes but I see no facts. No one here has any personal experience with these people nor do I believe any of you are investment professional.

I want to thank everyone for kindly responding to me but this blog has already cost me money once I think I will do my own research and make my own decision. Thank you

Ok give them your money then. You'll find out in due course who was right.

Last edited: