RWSL Marketex System

We actually took the parameters off as it was getting rid of the shares as soon as it dropped and we noticed it does not really drop too far afterwards. But I think it is just the economy is bad at the moment so nothing really makes any profit.
Anyone else tried this?

*** UPDATE ***

Hi all, I've changed how i'm using this program and I'm clawing my deficit back (albeit slowly).

Basically we have all been taken by the banks when they hunt and target "Stop Loss" investors. So, I've moved away from the -5% Stop Loss altogether..... and now I've been using a "Limit" of 6% above my buying price.

So you have to be careful because now you have no safety net, and it's not huge gains per success; but in the last few days I've had 3 or 4 wins and my "Accounting Report" has come down from 25/10/18 = -£562.61 to today (01/11/18) -£479.58

That's a gain of roughly £80 in a week !!

I'd also advise that you watch this, so that you can when the Banks are going to snipe your investment.....

Good luck guys

RWSL & the Small Claims Court

I think the only way to get some money back is to take the director to the small claims court. Maybe we should liaise in this and both take him to court. My email address is [email protected]

I applied to the small claims court on line to get the money back from the RWSL director Jerome Roy Green and he didn't reply to the court. I have now applied for a CCJ against him at the 36 Cedarhust Drive address in London. Apparently it is up to me to make sure the address is correct but all I can go on is the address he has registered at companies house

I agree, but I don't get the sense of 'energy' about this issue on here. Perhaps 'acceptance mode' has taken over...

Unfortunately I too feel the same, I’m still at the angry/frustrated stage and would love an idea of where we go from here.

Hello all,

I assume all got the 100% money back guarantee offer if you didn't make back the initial outlay after 1 year. If you paid a £100 deposit on your credit card then you might be able to claim the whole initial amount using the s75 route of the consumer credit act. If you paid all on Debit card then you'll not be covered by s75 clause. This is a breach of contract and what was offered and signed up to was not honoured and therefore you may have grounds via s75. If you need any further information then please look at the financial ombudsman website.

Unfortunately I too feel the same, I’m still at the angry/frustrated stage and would love an idea of where we go from here.

I'd be keen to take forward but am concerned it will be a load of time and agro with ?little prospect of return.
If people think otherwise am keen to try but not sure where to go next

Surely someone on here must know of the best way forward? As I’ve said previously, I’m happy to do what I can to help but unsure as to the best course of action. I don’t mind spending time on it as I cannot afford to just let this go, if there is even a small chance of getting some back even.

Did anyone pay a £100 deposit on a credit card??? If you did then go down the s75 route with your bank. It doesn't matter if you pay some or the whole lot on your credit card, the credit card company are equally liable for the FULL amount. Its worth a try if you paid the £100 deposit on your credit card.

An example. You buy a kitchen for £5000. You pay £100 deposit on your credit card and the rest as a bank transfer or similar. The kitchen company goes out of business and you don't get your kitchen. The credit card company should pay you the entire £5000 back under s75.

RWSL offered a 100% money back guarantee if after a year you didn't make the initial cost of the product back. They offered support for the duration of the year / 2 years. They have now ceased meaning they broke the agreement and what you signed up for wasn't upheld. The contract has been breached.

If the bank / credit card company side with you which I'm sure they will then they will try and recover the monies from RWSL and they have a lot more clout than any of us, but you'll get your money back and the bank will deal with the company.

Surely someone on here must know of the best way forward? As I’ve said previously, I’m happy to do what I can to help but unsure as to the best course of action. I don’t mind spending time on it as I cannot afford to just let this go, if there is even a small chance of getting some back even.

I believe the problem is two fold: 1. This scam is a long way done the list of priorities for enforcement agencies (compared to large pension sums etc) and 2. How on earth do we identify the scammers (all names etc will undoubtedly be false)...They are the scum of the earth !

I believe the problem is two fold: 1. This scam is a long way done the list of priorities for enforcement agencies (compared to large pension sums etc) and 2. How on earth do we identify the scammers (all names etc will undoubtedly be false)...They are the scum of the earth !

So basically we all just have to suck it up and put it down to experience?

So basically we all just have to suck it up and put it down to experience?

Ok, some time ago my daughter was scammed out of an iPhone via a selling/buying site, long story short we reported it to Action Fraud with little hope. A detective from Met Police is dealing with it and we get periodic updates as to progress which there has been some. I don't expect to get the phone back or the money lost but last comms from the the detective in October (around a year later) is that the suspect has been identified and has been identified for arrest. As soon as he has been arrested he/she will be interviewed and we will be updated, so at least something is going on!!

In terms of whats happened to us it does feel like a criminal offense e.g. Fraud.

So this site has some pointers - https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/report-scam-unauthorised-firm

Also Action Fraud here - https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

So maybe we all spend some time checking these sites out then consider collectively contacting them (Action Fraud), I suspect that there will be other folk defrauded who have not yet found this site but may well have reported it to Action Fraud, what do you think, maybe worth a go?

We could pool our resources of information gleaned which have been posted here and pass onto Action Fraud maybe?

So I would be nervous about posting personal details on an open web site here however is there a private PM option on here if some one was willing to collate and be a primary contact if this has 'legs' via action Fraud.

Any thoughts appreciated, I note one or two on here have offered to help in some way.

Thank you for sharing those links, I’ll check them out as soon as I can. As I’ve said before, more hands on than computer based but happy to help if I can.

So I have been quiet on this as I have had a lot on the last few months. I have registered both on the FCA website and also on the actionfraud.police website.

I don't know if anyone has had any luck or if anything has been gotten anything back but I have also found another phone number in my emails today that I am going to try and call tomorrow, I know that I am not expecting much but anything back would help.

I hope all of you that have been stung like me are still trying to pursue in your own way like I have but I am on here to keep giving updates if I ever get anywhere.

I did notify the FCA and action fraud, but it looks like the Director does not live in the Cedarhurst address as I got the letter back stating no such person lives here. I think we just have to be much more vigilant from now on....