WOT happened next?

elitejets

Established member
943 435
I agree with Trendie.
Price does not get any higher, forms head and shoulder pattern and fills gap.

In the alternative ... BoJ announces rate cut to zero, Japanese women rush and sell yen, buy sterling, dollars, euros and francs ... price takes off, higher high and gap fills six weeks later :)

Atilla

Legendary member
19,054 2,685
Break out, pull back and later moves on to take out highs.maybe.

Shane

Given there is a gap opening, overall trend is up - the break out is likely to continue in the direction of the main trend to the upside.

I concur with Skelly's chart direction.

Skill Leverage

Experienced member
1,316 186
This is a much, much better idea for future brain teasers. A) because it's trading-related and B) because that means I can't give an opinion ;)

Reactions: skelly22

fibonelli

Experienced member
1,338 288
Price *rose to test the supply at the next SBR pivot zone. Slightly above the blue line marked by trendie.

After that, I ain't a clue!

*nice volume coming in on the last few up bars.

hwsteele

Experienced member
1,227 181
support failed at blue horiz-line.
retested later on and rejected, reconfirming it is now Res.
Price looks like its going up, so I say it reaches the Res point, and is rejected, and then a weaker move up, failing to reach Res, and then falls to fill the gap.
I agree with trendie.
After all there is a nice set of "cat ears" there too. All time best short signal.

Attachments

Skill Leverage

Experienced member
1,316 186
In all seriousness I think this is a superb idea; it gives people like myself a unique insight into how you guys think.

More please Sir Wasp

SL