Why Top Retail traders V Commercial Traders

Just one more thing...

Attachments

• frontpagecolumbo1.jpg
    frontpagecolumbo1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 137
If you're happy to make live calls, then: a) why delay the calls by 5-15 mins (i.e. why not just make them live here, or in a chat room) and b) why not post p&l statements of the results in real-time?
I know a screenshot can be changed, but if you post, say 5-10 live calls a day, and post p&l statements within minutes and do this for days or weeks, people will soon realise whether you are really making those calls or not.

Frankly, saying "I don't have to disclose info" is just a bs way of avoiding any scrutiny and shows you can't trade.

I am sorry to say this DJ - that its so bloody obvious you have not followed my threads over three of four hours or ideally a few days.

I will challenge any one of you to come on my thread and make more or better live calls - ie 1 min or 10 mins or even 15 mins in some cases ahead of entry - short term intraday trades between 7 and 25 pips on any forex pairs with 5 pip stops

Not just once - or five time - how about 20 or 50 times over a few days ?

Remember I only trade in the " now" - I am not a fortune teller ;-)

I have nothing to prove. REPEAT NOTHING TO PROVE

You are all the ones to have to prove they can trade forex intraday better than me in a thread - and if you can that's great - shows you must be really good ;-)

I am really pleased this is coming to a head - as I reckon from what I have seen of the so called other live threads here - the only guys who might be challenging me are already following the thread properly.

Just out of interest - how many who are moaning have actually taken part in a live trading contest in the last 5 years???.

Now - back to the key point - the crux

Who do you not think you can do 30 to 50% per month increase on a retail forex account on an ongoing basis ?

If you don't believe its possible - say it openly and with your reasons why ?

Got a film and footie to watch later - this is getting boring now guys

You are all welcome on my thread this week - and you will certainly be in the "spotlight"

See you there

Regards

F

Last edited:
A bank of Canada trader!?!? That's a central bank, their 'traders' only trade foreign reserves to hedge risk on their FRM book and they get paid like sh!t to boot. Do you mean RBC who are quite active in fx trading... it's really important you don't mess this up...

Bank of Canada... that's a classic.

Davie sold hundreds of subscriptions. Knowledge 2 Action sell thousands...

HMRC - nobody and I mean nobody has referred to the IR since 2005-6. People still use "the Revenue" colloquially. If your accountant still is, I suggest you change him asap. My father practices and he is in his late 60s... he manages it just fine...

The only one twisting things is you - every time we address something your response completely ignores said points as part of a massive dodge. Completely. Especially when they make you look bad, like your lack of understanding of Sharpe or the "CTA."

Very few commercial traders on this board. I am not one. A few have responded to you with the dismissive tone you deserve early on in this thread. Martinghoul I note has not lowered himself to your or my level and I doubt he will.

You cannot run Athena on a core i-7 and home fkin broadband. To run an aggregated feed costs a lot of money. Etc. ... sigh so many reasons that I gather you won't get. Remember it was you that wanted 15% of retailers to win... someone who relies on that income. Amazing mathematics.

Trying to preach to the choir, which is your usual ploy. If you can't cut chatting about the more advanced aspects of trading, attempt to appeal to the lowest common denominator with half truths they want to hear.

I and many others try and bring realism to people's goals. They shouldn't be told that they can make x% with tiny risk by people like you who don't know their own account performance.

I'm sorry, name a live active account, previously live account or individual that is returning 3000% a month and has done for the past 5 years. Or fund. Or anything. Then your examples are worth something. This tiny sample competition horsesh!t isn't worth a damn. Best retail snowballer of all time known at large is Paul Rotter who took advantage of inefficiencies (oh but he did start with 7 figures...). None of what he says matches anything you do, I wonder why?

Nope would be fine, so long as they have traded for a year and have their dailies and PL statements then it's absolutely fine FoF wise. They would be required to provide this info. Currensee etc all provide this to end investors. I have seen some of the portfolios provided to Man and ISAM by these retail frontends so they all play ball...

Well I'd need to see the whole audit package, broker confirmation, letter of professional comfort and then I'd pass the account... simples.

They should charge for access instead as it's a massive conflict of interest of course.

With your insane number of posts destroying these boards lately, you'd probably get cashback!

Because then it would take 5 posts to confirm your fraud, just like Davie, instead of 5,000?

Your lack of knowledge on this topic was apparent and you shouldn't have started a thread about it as it was embarrassing to all of us with even half a clue. There were no lulz. None.

You are really wound up good and proper Random - are you like this when you lose ?

You are so wrong on many of the comments you have just said - especially the IR one . Everyone who as been investigated in a previous 5 -7 yr period is automatically placed on the list for further check - ask you Father.

I am talking retail Forex trading and you are talking all commercial land - as I have said probably 10 time - chalk and cheese.

What I really cannot understand now is why you and Shakone are giving this thread so much attention

Why do you come in my other thread a few days this week and tell us all what trades you are in etc

Surely that might help your fellow members - after all you are a commercial guy with a Sharpe Ratio over 2 - brilliant - share you trades for this month etc - look forward to it ;-)

Take care - go easy on yourself and have a good week

Regards

F

You are really wound up good and proper Random - are you like this when you lose ?

You are so wrong on many of the comments you have just said - especially the IR one . Everyone who as been investigated in a previous 5 -7 yr period is automatically placed on the list for further check - ask you Father.

I am talking retail Forex trading and you are talking all commercial land - as I have said probably 10 time - chalk and cheese.

What I really cannot understand now is why you and Shakone are giving this thread so much attention

Why do you come in my other thread a few days this week and tell us all what trades you are in etc

Surely that might help your fellow members - after all you are a commercial guy with a Sharpe Ratio over 2 - brilliant - share you trades for this month etc - look forward to it ;-)

Take care - go easy on yourself and have a good week

Regards

F

No, you started this thread, so I'll post to you here. I have no interest in your journal thread.

Now back to the point of the Sharpe Ratio that you claimed. Which point were you lying about? The ratio that you gave? The % return per day? The volatility of your returns? All 3?

Last edited:
More deflection away from the central facts. You stated your results. You stated that you win nearly every day and what % you win per day. You stated your Sharpe, and the result was that it didn't hold together. It's not mathematically possible. One or more of your claims is a lie.

I don't really care about what you have to say about other things, do you have anything to say about the above lie and how your claims don't make sense?

Your whole argument - (or Randoms )is based on the Sharpe ratio - which as I have said is the wrong ratio for retail forex trading. FACT

Please do the same test on the this woman who made over 3000% on a live account which was verified by Ernst & Young - a top accountancy firm - attached

The Sharpe Ratio would give you a silly answer again - especially if you used the daily results and converted to weekly or monthly before annualising them

Please ask Random to confirm this as well ;-)

Regards

F

Attachments

• Iron FX  traders verified by Ernst & Young.JPG
    Iron FX traders verified by Ernst & Young.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 164

Are you talking about an outstanding s 9a? Administered by HMRC though now aren't they.. have been since 2005, every function performed by the IR has been grandfathered or taken over by HMRC. Every one. Are you saying you still get letters from the Inland Revenue? Not sure what this 5-7 yr nonsense is, are you saying you owe a debt that breaches the 6 year statute of limitations? Yikes! Nobody calls it the IR except you. Admit that FX, go on? Your SA100 (which I doubt you've been required to file in all honesty) has said HMRC on it for the past 8 years.

Which list are you talking about man, speak plainly? Audit list? Again... administered by HMRC for all active and retrospective years... yes it was possible a number of years back to file an amended return that said Inland Revenue on it because that was the applicable SA100/800 CT-600 etc etc. pattern.

Again, nobody and nobody calls HMRC the Inland Revenue any more. As you'll see from my older posts my job history is such - I did 4 years in the army, 4 years in IB and 3 years at a big four firm as a salaried partner (they call this a director), specifically individual, international and corporate taxation. I don't really need to ask my father, especially since he'll laugh in my face for this malarkey. Perhaps you will now also inform me what it was like on Op Telic cause you were also there? No doubt you were in 22 with McNab and Soap on advanced recon cause you're an expert in every field...

I am not a commercial trader.

Because we care about these boards that you have ruined. The others find this "funny" but even they seem tired.

I trade algorithmically. See my post history mentioning this numerous times. I do not sit at my computer all day except for weekends when I sadly chat with you. I find sitting in a room on your own is incredibly unhealthy and makes people like... well you. Plus I have my doubts about the success of any fx strategy that is solely discretionary.

Not commercial. I gave you my exact returns, S.D. and Sharpe Ratio. Where are yours instead of deceit and dodges?

No, you started this thread, so I'll post to you here. I have no interest in your journal thread.

Now back to the point of the Sharpe Ratio that you claimed. Which point were you lying about? The ratio that you gave? The % return per day? The volatility of your returns? All 3?

Shakone - I thought you were far cleverer than that ;-)

You have just placed yourself in a big corner - and now you look silly

You are calling me a liar - and you have just said you have no interest in my journal thread - what a joke - that's what this is all about.

Sorry mate - you are the liar here - especially saying you have "no interest" - you have been on it about 30 days or so - maybe the admin can confirm that - now that would be interesting ;-)

Time to watch the footie and yes you and Random are becoming :sleep:

Your whole argument - (or Randoms )is based on the Sharpe ratio - which as I have said is the wrong ratio for retail forex trading. FACT

Please do the same test on the this woman who made over 3000% on a live account which was verified by Ernst & Young - a top accountancy firm - attached

The Sharpe Ratio would give you a silly answer again - especially if you used the daily results and converted to weekly or monthly before annualising them

Please ask Random to confirm this as well ;-)

Regards

F

You still don't get it eh? I can't calc her Sharpe ratio without her intraday dailies annualised and a Martingale confirmation... boy... Maths man, MATHS.

E&Y.. hmm.. well they certainly take those grads that don't get into PWC, KPMG or Deloitte so they have a use. :D

Where is she now this chubby trader? Not heard that name? Not in London, at an Asian sovereign or any HK? Either she's working downstairs in a Shanghai sweatshop grinding out pips or the skills left her :(

Anyway nah, we have made you make numerous mistakes apart from the Sharpe. How are the CTA today?

You are calling me a liar - and you have just said you have no interest in my journal thread - what a joke - that's what this is all about.

Sorry mate - you are the liar here - especially saying you have "no interest" - you have been on it about 30 days or so - maybe the admin can confirm that - now that would be interesting ;-)

Shakone m8 you've just placed yourself in a big corner by pointing out the total fallacy of all my lies on this thread. Now you look silly!

You're the liar!

You're cracking up.

The Sharpe ratio is not wrong or right, it's a statistic, like standard deviation. It's not a WRONG standard deviation, doesn't make any sense. You can't be that stupid can you?

I have no interest in your journal - which you call a live call thread. It was generally agreed that thread would be left alone for you to post whatever crap you wanted, just as it was agreed that you wouldn't plaster your nonsense all over every thread. You couldn't stick to your side though. So here we are in this thread.

You messed up by claiming a Sharpe Ratio and claiming returns. They don't hold any water. You made at least some of it up. If it was a genuine mistake, you would have backtracked some time ago and said you got this or that wrong. So this is deception because you're defending what can't be true. You thought it would be harmless to just make up some number that sounded like a Sharpe Ratio, because you didn't appreciate what it would reveal.

Last edited:
You messed up by claiming a Sharpe Ratio and claiming returns. They don't hold any water. You made at least some of it up. If it was a genuine mistake, you would have backtracked some time ago and said you got this or that wrong. So this is deception because you're defending what can't be true. You thought it would be harmless to just make up some number that sounded like a Sharpe Ratio, because you didn't appreciate what it would reveal.

This is what I've been trying to say except a lot more succinct and better put since Shakone isn't as easily led astray into pointless fluff arguments as I am.

You still don't get it eh? I can't calc her Sharpe ratio without her intraday dailies annualised and a Martingale confirmation... boy... Maths man, MATHS.

E&Y.. hmm.. well they certainly take those grads that don't get into PWC, KPMG or Deloitte so they have a use. :D

Where is she now this chubby trader? Not heard that name? Not in London, at an Asian sovereign or any HK? Either she's working downstairs in a Shanghai sweatshop grinding out pips or the skills left her :(

Anyway nah, we have made you make numerous mistakes apart from the Sharpe. How are the CTA today?

Total more rubbish from you

1. You know the how the Sharpe Ratio would appear on those account

2. Calling the woman Chubby and Ernst Young - no good ?

What steps will you go to with your tongue to try and make your argument hold fire

Shakone think's I am losing it - My god - what a joke !!!!!

Last edited:
If you just check just this last week are have live calls on the blog every day - sometimes even 5 -15 + min prior to short term trades. The fact that I had 28 other traders on the thread the other day with 4 contributing makes me think they have realised I can cut the mustard

Also - the fact that I am not selling anything means I just don't have to disclose any off my main account information.

So as I said from day one - I don't sell anything - ( so hardly a dodgy vendor) - my thread is for my own records and thoughts - but open to all day traders - and I will provide some live account details on various accounts I will open - but NO Way will i disclose my full trading accounts for the last one or three years .

Why should I ???

Fair enough, I wasn't suggesting account statements anyway.
I meant trade statements, like this, one of mine from a while ago, see attached.

I don't see how that is revealing your personal financial
situation in any way whatsoever.
Blank out all the sensitive stuff as I have.
Its just trade open, close and execution price.
If you did that, this would all be done and dusted,
surely that is to your benefit as well?

Attachments

• 156890d1361650439-trade-what-you-see-not-what-you-think-live-trades.png
    156890d1361650439-trade-what-you-see-not-what-you-think-live-trades.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 214
It all feels a little bit, 'Cohodasish' except with FX rather than options.....

Do you trade from a treadmill, have a private pilots license or carry handguns at all FoMo?

Fair enough, I wasn't suggesting account statements anyway.
I meant trade statements, like this, one of mine from a while ago, see attached.

I don't see how that is revealing your personal financial
situation in any way whatsoever.
Blank out all the sensitive stuff as I have.
Its just trade open, close and execution price.
If you did that, this would all be done and dusted,
surely that is to your benefit as well?

Hi LV

i have got to seriously think what i do show in the future. My plan was to open a live $100 account and grow it for a week or two.

Its fairly obvious two members want me off here and will do their upmost to try and wind me up and give me as much grieve as possible.

Will they be able to keep it up for 3 - 6 months or so - I don't know

MM as been showing his account ( although demo) on many of the trades we have been taking in the room - with some fairly great results when he's been in his zone and following my methods. i am amazed they have not attacked him as well as originally all and sundry thought we were the same guy - yet again wrong

The next problem is as soon as I go away for a week or so - they will say i have quit. ;-)

Have a good week LV and yes will be doing something that they can have a go at again ;-)

Regards

F

Last edited: