Independent retail traders who have become institutional traders or reached the financial levels.

joseclar

7 0
I am looking for any examples of traders who started out as true retail or independent traders and actually made it to an institutional level. Marty Schwartz (pit bull) is something close to that, though guys who bought exchange seats are a bit different. I am sure there are people who developed quant research or systems that we brought to trade by big quant funds or small ones. I am really looking for any traders who went from retail size accounts to eventually getting up to major institutional level.

Mirardana

67 6
Well, actually there are quite a few of these people, many of them even run open blogs on this topic, where they show their statistics and trading history and all their technical details that they use in their work. I think they're not that hard to find on the internet or social networks. The main thing is not to get involved in all these dispersals of demo accounts and so on is such nonsense, which is not worth the attention of a trader who wants to learn something, and then even what you find and see is worth more than once to practice and see if it suits you and if you can apply it yourself in your daily trading. But I also like watching videos that show different strategies and so on is a great tool.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,625 131
I am looking for any examples of traders who started out as true retail or independent traders and actually made it to an institutional level. Marty Schwartz (pit bull) is something close to that, though guys who bought exchange seats are a bit different. I am sure there are people who developed quant research or systems that we brought to trade by big quant funds or small ones. I am really looking for any traders who went from retail size accounts to eventually getting up to major institutional level.

What makes you think they would be interested in meeting YOU?

Runepick

17 1
Yes, it is very entertaining to read the stories of such people, because it proves once again that this is not a simple business, but on the other hand, with a great desire to develop and learn something new, you can definitely achieve high results here and earn as much as you need. But I think that the real success here is achieved only by those who have found their business, I am generally convinced that everyone should do exactly what he likes and helps to realize his potential. But I am also convinced that everyone can try this business and earn something here, the main thing is to give yourself time and try different directions to find something suitable and original.

Dailkree

21 1
It is surprising that modern trading leaves almost no restrictions, and even the amount of capital today is not a clear reason for achieving or not achieving profits. In many ways, a trader's efficiency depends on how well he or she can control certain processes in the market and quickly make informed decisions. That is why each trader ideally focuses on his own features and needs. For some people, the most effective approach is short-term positions and high dynamics. While other traders prefer to work more calmly and in the long term. And at the same time, every trader can get exactly the profit that will meet his expectations.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock